ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

ClimateSanity

. . Indeed, for now AT THIS TIME, everyone is in the same situation.

That's why the bible is such a misunderstood book. Everything is plain vanilla today and people make the mistake of assuming it's always been that way. A simple phrase "At this time" is profound in that it says that before this time,everyone was not in the same situation. That interferes with churchianity and so it is ignored.

Danoh

Heir,

You demand that others, "show us all what is the word of truth and how to rightly divide it."

The only scripture that I can see pertains to this repetition of your claim, that you "rightly divide" the word, is in II Timothy 2:15.

But the term used there is "rightly dividing" which means in the Greek word used, to correctly "dissect" (to "analyse" or "expound")a word or message.

MADists seem to use the term "rightly divide" as separating words from others, or portions of the divine message from other portions, rather than soundly opening up and exploring (exegete) Holy Scripture.

??

I have found from speaking with many a Mad based Pastor-Teacher over the years - freely comparing notes with one another (a practice among most Mads only a few take offence to, given the cult like manner said few bring to Mad out of their own personal issues) I have found that most Mad based Pastor-Teachers would not necessarily disagree with you on your above stated sense of "rightly dividing," nang.

In that, my/their sense has always been that one cannot rightly lay out the Word of Truth to others if one has failed to rightly handle it as to what goes where, to begin with.

One of them even uses the analogy of how dissecting a thing is practiced within Biology, noting carefully what goes where; before sharing, or dissecting one's findings to, one's audience.

And if you look at what Paul describes there as to Hymanaeus and Philetus, their "having erred concerning the truth" is that kind of a having failed to correctly dissect it, as to what goes where, before dissecting or dividing out their findings...to others.

Paul says that to Timothy within the context of reminding him of things that are IN CONTRAST TO other things...that differ.

And he continues this CONTRASTING of THINGS THAT DIFFER from one another...

2 Timothy 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

He then reminds him of just how that is accomplished - through diligently seeking to...

2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Study to shew theyself - diligently seek to...

And IN CONTRAST TO that, he once more notes A DISTINCTION BETWEEN THINGS...

2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

Their error - IN CONTRAST TO what Paul is reminding Timothy to diligently seek to do - is their having failed to...diligently seek to PROPERLY DISSECT or take apart and closely analize or examine the basis of what they were asserting BEFORE allowing themselves to assert, dissect, or divide it out...to others.

2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

They failed to rightly divide, cut, dissect, analize where what goes where on a Time Line.

Doing so, rightly...is referred to as...Dispensationalism....

How do we Mads know?

Colossians 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; 1:26 Even the mystery WHICH HATH BEEN HID from AGES and from generations, BUT NOW IS MADE MANIFEST to his saints:

THAT IS a timeline within which TWO DIFFERENT AGES that Paul is asserting.

To put it in "carnal" terms - as in The Industrial Age, which greatly DIFFERS FROM the Information Age...

One DURING WHICH some things HATH hath been HID...

ANOTHER DURING WHICH some things are NOW made MANIFEST.

And there ARE...OTHERS...TO COME...

Ephesians 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

All THAT implies a SYSTEMATIC Theology on the Lord's part in Paul's part, by the way...

Some two thousand years ago.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have found from speaking with many a Mad based Pastor-Teacher over the years - freely comparing notes with one another (a practice among most Mads only a few take offence to, given the cult like manner said few bring to Mad out of their own personal issues) I have found that most Mad based Pastor-Teachers would not necessarily disagree with you on your above stated sense of "rightly dividing," nang.

Here you go again, in full attack Mode against those who believe in MAD. Don't you have anything better to do? How about go after some of the false Doctrines around TOL?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, Christ has mercy on ALL NOW by His grace without a covenant.

Wrong again, Wrong Divider.

The NC was promised, and part of the NC is that God would remember sins no more.

God remembering sins no more is because of what Christ Jesus did on the cross, that's why we have grace.

As you WELL know, the new covenant is with the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

Yes, and you have proven over and over again that you have no idea what the difference is between the two houses. Nor do you even know who the Israelites from the House of Israel even were.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation!

The truth existed before Saul's name was changed to Paul.

(John 18:37) Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

So, I'll ask you again, what is "the truth"?

Right Divider

Body part
Wrong again, Wrong Divider.

The NC was promised, and part of the NC is that God would remember sins no more.
You just like your snake daddy, always ALMOST quoting God's Word:

Heb 10:16-17 (AKJV/PCE)
(10:16) This [is] the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; (10:17) And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

God remembering sins no more is because of what Christ Jesus did on the cross, that's why we have grace.

Yes, and you have proven over and over again that you have no idea what the difference is between the two houses. Nor do you even know who the Israelites from the House of Israel even were.
You've proven that you a son of the devil.... good work.

Danoh

The truth existed before Saul's name was changed to Paul.

(John 18:37) Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

So, I'll ask you again, what is "the truth"?

You're both wrong.

John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

While, in the following, the woman is basically telling Elijah that he has rightly divided - has basically spoken according to...the Word of Truth.

1 Kings 17:24 And the woman said to Elijah, Now by this I know that thou art a man of God, and that the word of the LORD in thy mouth is truth.

You are both being TOO literal.

Danoh

How can I be wrong by only asking questions to heir?

I've not given an answer, and yet you say I'm wrong.

heir is wrong, I agree with you on that.

You haven't answered the question.

What is truth?

You are stupid. Plain and simple.

John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You just like your snake daddy, always ALMOST quoting God's Word:

Heb 10:16-17 (AKJV/PCE)
(10:16) This [is] the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; (10:17) And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

Were all sins paid for at the cross?

If yes, then that means God does not remember our sins anymore, just like what was promised in the NC.