ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Once again, you have failed to answer the question.

(John 18:37) Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

As we see above, Jesus spoke of "the truth" before Paul preached the gospel.

So, what is "the truth"?
I'm not the one who denies that there is a word of truth defined by Paul as the gospel of your salvation. You are. What is the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation and how do we rightly divide it?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm not the one who denies that there is a word of truth defined by Paul as the gospel of your salvation.

I didn't ask for "a word of truth".

I asked what is "the truth"?

Jesus spoke of "the truth" long before Paul.

What is the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation and how do we rightly divide it?

Until you figure out what "the truth" is, you will never know how to rightly divide the word of truth.

Try again.

What is "the truth"?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is the issue.

The issue is that you keep refusing to tell us what "the truth" is.

This is all starting to make sense now. This explains why you are so confused all the time.

You can't tell us what "the truth" is, which is why you have no idea how to rightly divide the word of truth.

Take some time, do some studying, and see if you can tell us what "the truth" is?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A little tip for heir:

Over half the New Testament uses of the word “truth” (aletheia) are in the gospel of John.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tip #2 for heir:

(3 John 1-3 KJV) The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth.

2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth.

heir needs these tips because heir never reads outside of Romans - Philemon.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tip #3 for heir:

(John 14:6) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
:doh:

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation. Both you and tet deny it.

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

You deserve each other.

Indeed they do.

Right Divider

Body part
I didn't ask for "a word of truth".

I asked what is "the truth"?

Jesus spoke of "the truth" long before Paul.
Wow. Another amazing insight. What would we all do without you?

Until you figure out what "the truth" is, you will never know how to rightly divide the word of truth.

Try again.

What is "the truth"?
Heir originally asked you what "the word of truth" that Paul was speaking about. As per your usual MO, you try to change to subject to avoid a question.

You are a poser and a shyster.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Heir originally asked you what "the word of truth" that Paul was speaking about. As per your usual MO, you try to change to subject to avoid a question.
Right. He says he takes issue with how we supposedly do it wrong, but can neither define what it is or how to do it. He was even given the answer, but he still refuses to engage. He's a big mouth with nothing to say.

john w

Hall of Fame
No one taught this trash until John Nelson Darby invented it in 1830.

Translation: The punk is getting picked apart by RD, so, as usual, he spams his his Catholic/Jesuit "Hail Mary," satanic lie, for the 666th time in the last month.The anti semite gets pummeled again, suffering yet another "death knell."

That's all you got, eh Craigie?

Pathetic, obsessed loser.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Awww... poor baby. The lame losers always fall back to the "I'm more spiritual than you" talk.

He never said he was more spiritual than you.

You thought it of yourself and not wrongly, with that lame loser comment.

2 Corinthians 10:12
For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

I will not discuss this with you until you explain how there can be GREEN pastures with TOXIC waters.

What makes you think there was any pasture by that water to lie down in?

He's leading them past the water not having them lie down there.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Translation: The punk is getting picked apart by RD, so, as usual, he spams his his Catholic/Jesuit "Hail Mary," satanic lie, for the 666th time in the last month.The anti semite gets pummeled again, suffering yet another "death knell."

That's all you got, eh Craigie?

Pathetic, obsessed loser.

Are there any Semites in the Body of Christ?

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Were there any Semites in Christ when he came in the flesh?

Would you say that Jesus is the instead of Semite and Greek alike?

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

If it is not about this new creature, would you be so kind as to explain to me what y'all think Paul meant by we no longer know Jesus after the flesh, other than two roles in one Messiah.

2Cor 5

16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.