ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I remember when I was a kid they made a Bio movie about Darby, entitled: "Darby O'Gill and the Little People." Darby didn't seem like such a bad guy to me. It starred a future James Bond, Sean Connery.

I'll bet TeT saw that same movie and it really impressed him and began his lifetime obsession with the name "Darby."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If Darby O'Gill came up with the same knowledge of Dispensationalism as myself through reading the Bible, that means he agreed with me. And, that's a good thing TeT. I never read anything by Pastor O'Gill, yet, we came to the same conclusions. Isn't that amazing TeT?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
By the way, Jesus and His Disciples taught "The Kingdom Message." (Gospel) to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. That's a known fact that cannot be disputed by logical minds.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Although, posters with illogical minds have the right to dispute all truth found in the written word of God. They may come off sounding, less than intelligent, however, that is their prerogative.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When Paul came around and was given "Another Message" to the Gentiles by the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ, Paul preached "The Grace Message." Which, by the way, is the same Message (Gospel) being preached today to both Jew and Gentile alike. Only those who don't have the ability to "Rightly Divide" the written word of God will dispute that truth.

Right Divider

Body part
Hebrews is "super simple" to identify?

Really?

Who are the Hebrews? Are they different from the Israelites?

Was Abraham a Hebrew?

If yes, was Abraham's nephew Lot a Hebrew?
I did NOT say that HEBREWS (as descendants) were easy to identify, but the TARGET AUDIENCE of these books are SUPER SIMPLE to identify.

When I get replies like this from people like you (and many others here) I can see that your mind is super simple and cannot understand even the simplest of statements.

Almost as if you're not even listening......

Danoh

They then turn around and assert that in the following, verses 25-29 are describing what verse 24 is saying :chuckle:

Romans 9:24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? 9:25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. 9:26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God. 9:27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved: 9:28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth. 9:29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Leave it to your cult-like manner to go there :chuckle:

You're just being your usual you where disagreed with.

As all cult-like "my way alone, or the highway" types are.

Mad is not a cult.

But your above is, as usual; VERY cult-like.

All schools of thought have YOUR kind within their ranks.

Try to discredit the obvious how you might; YOU are STILL wrong.

Because how you study SOME things is wrong.

That is ALWAYS the case where Mads end up at a different understanding on SOME things.

Just as where Mads end up at a same understanding is ALWAYS due to each their having been consistent (unaware or not) in the principles of study first made evident in the Scripture; the subsequent, consistent application of which ONLY THEN resulted in the re-emergence of Mid-Acts as a method of study to begin with.

Get all high and mighty and self-righteous all you want :chuckle:

Make it as personal as your arrogance and pride tempt you too - amuse this fellow Mad by this childish "taking my ball home" insistence you AND YOURS play by...

YOU AND YOURS ARE not only STILL wrong...but doubly so.

You are only showing to ALL but your little cult-like conduct club; that MAD itself actually is a cult.

YOU are actually bringing shame to MAD.

You and yours are that wilful.

THIS was your ACTUAL battle with Jerry - YOUR KIND BEING just like HIM.

I, for one, find this irony...amusing.

You're as blind as those you point your one-sided finger at.

Ya gotta admit your self-induced joke on you is...funny.

In fact, see the humour in your "heir-ur" :rotfl: and you'll begin to move on at last, from your "my way alone, or else" foolishness.

Yours in Him, my (lower case) mad sister in the Lord, lol
See?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Heir,

You demand that others, "show us all what is the word of truth and how to rightly divide it."

The only scripture that I can see pertains to this repetition of your claim, that you "rightly divide" the word, is in II Timothy 2:15.

But the term used there is "rightly dividing" which means in the Greek word used, to correctly "dissect" (to "analyse" or "expound")a word or message.

MADists seem to use the term "rightly divide" as separating words from others, or portions of the divine message from other portions, rather than soundly opening up and exploring (exegete) Holy Scripture.

??