ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Calm down from what?

I'm not the one who spoke smack against Stam when I mentioned I was rereading Things That Differ - but then calls me divisive for posting my disagreement with their not having the courtesy to let others know that their view is not held by the majority of Mad based Pastor-Teachers.

I'm not the one who has more than once declared that any Mad who does not hold their views is an enemy of the fellowship of the Mystery.

That I even have to remind you of these kinds things said just shows you will never see yourself making peace with me.

For you obviously ignore all those kinds of things.

Like I already said, I am fine with where you see me from.

I know otherwise.

Obviously, you DON'T see properly.

Danoh

Romans 12:18 states: "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men."

Notice the verse says: "If it be possible?" That shows that sometimes it's not possible."

You might wanna do a study on that throughout Romans thru Philemon BEFORE allowing yourself your conclusion.

Or cheat, and just read Philemon, lol

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're a divisive, disruptive, know-it-all who has to stick his nose into everybody's comments and opinions. You're arrogant and pretentious to the maximum.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Danoh sure has a temper for one who states he doesn't have any hard feelings towards old GM. Yikes, he's a legend in his own mind. Danoh=:mad:

You'll have to have patience with Danoh, he has some rather severe anger issues apparently.

Danoh

You're a divisive, disruptive, know-it-all who has to stick his nose into everybody's comments and opinions. You're arrogant and pretentious to the maximum.

Good self-portrait :chuckle:

Any chance you actually have something of substance to lay out from Scripture on any of the views asserted by heir and STP you are so upset about a Mad pointing out the errors of?

Or are you all the huff and puff you so often are in post after post after post?

Quit playing the fool and address said Almost Acts 28 views.

Enough of this stupidity of yours.

Or not :chuckle:

Do you even have your own voice in these views?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Good self-portrait :chuckle:

Any chance you actually have something of substance to lay out from Scripture on any of the views asserted by heir and STP you are so upset about a Mad pointing out the errors of?

Or are you all the huff and puff you so often are in post after post after post?

Quit playing the fool and address said Almost Acts 28 views.

Enough of this stupidity of yours.

Or not :chuckle:

Do you even have your own voice in these views?

I've already stated what I think of you. What more do you want? You're a belligerent CURMUDGEON. Personally, you're one of my least favorite posters and your spelling is atrocious.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ask any true MADDEST around TOL, and they'll tell you what I believe and what I preach. You have no idea, because, you're too busy attacking those who trust in the Grace Gospel and believe in Mid-Acts Dispensationalism.

Danoh

Besides being overtly annoying, you have unusual tastes in flavors.

Typical of genius :chuckle:

But come on already; post something you hold to supposedly Mad based; let's compare notes; see "of what sort it is."

There must be more to you than one decent post to every two hundred fifty posts that are nothing more than a waste of bandwidth, lol

Seriously, you have no voice of your own when it comes to Mad?

Heck, I already tore holes in the Almost 28 assertion as to what Paul meant by "for the hope of Israel I am bound with this chain" - you can start with that.

Or do you not have your own voice?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Typical of genius :chuckle:

But come on already; post something you hold to supposedly Mad based; let's compare notes; see "of what sort it is."

There must be more to you than one decent post to every two hundred fifty posts that are nothing more than a waste of bandwidth, lol

Seriously, you have no voice of your own when it comes to Mad?

Heck, I already tore holes in the Almost 28 assertion as to what Paul meant by "for the hope of Israel I am bound with this chain" - you can start with that.

Or do you not have your own voice?

I have SEVERAL voices. Inside joke. You wouldn't understand. I don't care for posters like you. I honestly don't like you. I'm being honest. I don't wish to share anything with you. Hopefully, you're not too offended by that truth?

Danoh

Ask any true MADDEST around TOL, and they'll tell you what I believe and what I preach. You have no idea, because, you're too busy attacking those who trust in the Grace Gospel and believe in Mid-Acts Dispensationalism.

Some of your key views are Almost Acts 28, not Mad.

And you're punking out behind that, ay - very telling and...dissapointing.

I'll leave you there.

I see no point in this fool back and forth of yours on nothing but your kind of stupidity...

Sheesh; what a Mad fraud you have turned out to be.

One more parrot who only sounds in the know to the yet newbie.

The best toward you nonetheless...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Some of your key views are Almost Acts 28, not Mad.

And you're punking out behind that, ay - very telling and...dissapointing.

I'll leave you there.

I see no point in this fool back and forth of yours on nothing but your kind of stupidity...

Sheesh; what a Mad fraud you have turned out to be.

One more parrot who only sounds in the know to the yet newbie.

The best toward you nonetheless...

You're not being disingenuous are ya? Google the word in case you don't know what it means, I'll understand. By the way, learn how to use "Spell Check" will ya?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think that they will be joined when God gathers them from the four winds and plants them permanently in their land.

So, that means you think it's a future event.

If so, where are all these millions of Israelites from the 10 tribes right now?