ECT Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

john w

Hall of Fame
"But Judas did preach the gospel of the kingdom....right?"-Steko, to Dodgeball

Dodgeball said no,

Lie.

Luke 9:6 KJV

A 1 year old can see it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Are you blind? Judas preached the one and only gospel.

You gave a scripture that says gospel.

There is only one gospel.

No, you drunk-the 12, including Judas, never preached the dbr, the content of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. It was hid from them, you moron, as you've been shown.

God's Truth

No, you drunk-the 12, including Judas, never preached the dbr, the content of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. It was hid from them, you moron, as you've been shown.

Judas taught the gospel.

That is what the scriptures say.

Believe what is written.

God's Truth

Why are they fighting to repent of sins?

Why are they fighting one gospel?

Why are they fighting to be ready BEFORE Jesus comes again?

Why are they letting their spokes person abuse other people?

They sound ensnared and as advocates for the devil.

john w

Hall of Fame
Judas taught the gospel.

That is what the scriptures say.

Believe what is written.

=satanism

God's Truth

=satanism

The good news is forgiveness of sins through Jesus.

Luke 7:48 Then Jesus said to her, "Your sins are forgiven."

Matthew 9:2
Just then, some men brought to Him a paralytic lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, "Take courage, son; your sins are forgiven."

Matthew 9:5
Which is easier, to say, 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Get up and walk?'

Mark 2:5
When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, "Son, your sins are forgiven."

Mark 2:9
"Which is easier, to say to a paralyzed man, 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Get up, pick up your mat, and walk'?

Luke 5:20
When Jesus saw their faith, He said, "Friend, your sins are forgiven."

Luke 5:23
Which is easier, to say, 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Get up and walk?'

Luke 7:47
Therefore I tell you, because her many sins have been forgiven, she has loved much. But he who has been forgiven little loves little."

PAUL:

Ephesians 1:7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace

God's Truth

=satanism

You are exactly every foul mouthed thing you have ever said about me or anyone else.

You get a lot of kudos from others here, but I see it more like them accepting the demon possessed drunk drug addict It with the mental disability that lives in the basement/dungeon.

I would just train you to do right, and if I could not, I would take away your computer and put you on medicine.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You are making all kinds of excuses.

You have NOT proven your false beliefs, not with scripture, not with Hebrew, not with Greek, and not with English, and not with common sense.

Nope, no excuses. Metanoia means to change one's mind about something. The context defines what that something is.

Well, at least you've finally humbled yourself enough to take a look at the Greek.
Perhaps there's more humility to come.
I hope so.

God's Truth

Nope, no excuses. Metanoia means to change one's mind about something. The context defines what that something is.

Well, at least you've finally humbled yourself enough to take a look at the Greek.
Perhaps there's more humility to come.
I hope so.

You are ridiculous if you think I have not ever looked into Koine Greek and Aramaic.

You got shown from regular Greek and Hebrew that you are wrong.

You got shown wrong from an English speaker speaking English.

We have to repent of our sins.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul was telling the people to repent of their SINS.

Paul was not telling them to change their mind about a God that they NEVER BEFORE HEARD OF!

Paul is telling them that they should not think of the Godhead as something made with men's hands from gold, silver or stone, but to 'repent/change their mind' and remove their ignorance of the nature of the true GOD. This is in exact harmony with what Paul is demonstrating in Ro 1 regarding the suppression of the truth of GOD as evidence through the creation.

Act 17:23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.
Act 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
Act 17:25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
Act 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
Act 17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
Act 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
Act 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
Act 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You are ridiculous if you think I have not ever looked into Koine Greek and Aramaic.

You got shown from regular Greek and Hebrew that you are wrong.

You got shown wrong from an English speaker speaking English.

We have to repent of our sins.

Well now, my anticipation met with disappointment. :(

God's Truth

Paul is telling them that they should not think of the Godhead as something made with men's hands from gold, silver or stone, but to 'repent/change their mind' and remove their ignorance of the nature of the true GOD. This is in exact harmony with what Paul is demonstrating in Ro 1 regarding the suppression of the truth of GOD as evidence through the creation.

Act 17:23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.
Act 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
Act 17:25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
Act 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
Act 17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
Act 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
Act 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
Act 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Repent for following false gods. That is a sin.

God's Truth

John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins."

John 8:21
Again He said to them, "I am going away, and you will look for Me, but you will die in your sin. Where I am going, you cannot come."
Luke 13:2
To this He replied, "Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans, because they suffered this fate?

Luke 13:4
Or those eighteen who were killed when the tower of Siloam collapsed on them: Do you think that they were more sinful than all the others living in Jerusalem?

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

John 5:14 Later Jesus found him at the temple and said to him, "See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you."
John 8:11
"No one, Lord." she answered. "Neither do I condemn you." Jesus declared. "Now go and sin no more."

God's Truth

When Jesus walked the earth he says to repent of sins(Luke 13:5); Jesus says if you obey my teachings you will be saved (Matthew 6:14, Matthew 6:15, John 8:31, John 13:17, John 15:10, John 15:14).

In addition, the disciples after having received the Holy Spirit, they CONTINUED to preach that the people should believe AND REPENT of their sins and call on Jesus' name (Acts 2:38, Acts 5:31, Luke 24:47, Acts 3:19,) and, even PAUL HIMSELF PREACHED REPENT of SINS (Acts 17:30; Acts 20:21, Acts 26:20, 2 Corinthians 12:21 ).

When Jesus died, rose again, and ascended to heaven, he taught to obey and repent of sins, Revelation 3:3, Revelation 14:12, Revelation 2:5, Revelation 3:19, Revelation 9:20,21,Revelation 16:10, 11.

john w

Hall of Fame
The good news is forgiveness of sins through Jesus.

Luke 7:48 Then Jesus said to her, "Your sins are forgiven."

Matthew 9:2
Just then, some men brought to Him a paralytic lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, "Take courage, son; your sins are forgiven."

Matthew 9:5

Mark 2:5
When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, "Son, your sins are forgiven."

Mark 2:9
"Which is easier, to say to a paralyzed man, 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Get up, pick up your mat, and walk'?

Luke 5:20
When Jesus saw their faith, He said, "Friend, your sins are forgiven."

Luke 5:23

Luke 7:47
Therefore I tell you, because her many sins have been forgiven, she has loved much. But he who has been forgiven little loves little."

PAUL:

Ephesians 1:7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace