ECT Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

Danoh

All that lecturing to explain why you butted in to begin with.

You never fail to make me chuckle, Danoh. :chuckle:

Hypocrite - all you guys ever do is lecture others about what morons they are for not holding your views.

Should you win a GT over or a dodge, or whomever - what then?

Will you apologize to them for having spat on them all that time?

Will you then expect them to either troll your hypocrisy towards anyone who disagrees with you or face your farce that they have sold you out for strongly disagreeing with your mockery of "the grace that is in Christ Jesus?"

You each well know you would not pull your disgraceful behavior towards others during a disagreement with them were you doing so in the midst of a Grace assembly.

Time to leave the Romans 5 you are ever beating others over the head with out of your hypocrisy and start walking in what they keep rightly accusing you all of ignoring - time to show that Romans 6-8 and Romans 12-16 IS ALSO "for us" - by actually walking in the truth of those chapters.

Hypocrites - you'd turn against the Apostle Paul himself as "your enemy" had he written those chapters DIRECTLY to you.

Though "for us" they are.

No point in wasting any more time in writing these things to you and yours to your shame - you have none - you are each too entrenched in your duplicity.

:doh:

glorydaz

Hypocrite - all you guys ever do is lecture others about what morons they are for not holding your views.

Will you apologize to them for having spat on them all that time?

Will you then expect them to either troll your hypocrisy towards anyone who disagrees with you or face your farce that they have sold you out for strongly disagreeing with your mockery of "the grace that is in Christ Jesus?"

You each well know you would not pull your disgraceful behavior towards others during a disagreement with them were you doing so in the midst of a Grace assembly.

Time to leave the Romans 5 you are ever beating others over the head with out of your hypocrisy and start walking in what they keep rightly accusing you all of ignoring - time to show that Romans 6-8 and Romans 12-16 IS ALSO "for us" - by actually walking in the truth of those chapters.

Hypocrites - you'd turn against the Apostle Paul himself as "your enemy" had he written those chapters DIRECTLY to you.

Though "for us" they are.

No point in wasting any more time in writing these things to you and yours to your shame - you have none - you are each too entrenched in your duplicity.

:doh:

As he goes about what he accuses others of doing. Classic Danoh.

dodge

Danoh;4960607]Hypocrite - all you guys ever do is lecture others about what morons they are for not holding your views.

Jesus won the dodge in 1978 !

Eph. 2: 8-10 !

The 1/2 truths of MAD doesn't change anyone that takes Jesus and only Jesus. His grace through faith in His finished sacrifice is what changes folks.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When Jesus comes again it is as a thief in the night.

No one has the chance to repent then.
Has nothing to do with the point by Steko that the kingdom was a future reality they were still expecting to come, because it had not happened yet.
Try to address the actual point made, will ya?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are ridiculous if you think I have not ever looked into Koine Greek and Aramaic.

You got shown from regular Greek and Hebrew that you are wrong.

You got shown wrong from an English speaker speaking English.

We have to repent of our sins.
The word used in scripture for "repented" is not "stopped sinning".
GOD repented.
It's obvious that GOD had not "stopped sinning", except to the blind and unlearned.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The word used in scripture for "repented" is not "stopped sinning".
GOD repented.
It's obvious that GOD had not "stopped sinning", except to the blind and unlearned.

Amen sister, it means to turn around/change your mind about

If we could just stop sinning we would never need a Savior.

God's Truth

GT is a long-game troll, or may as well be. She'll tell you you're not obeying Jesus enough but without telling you exactly how, nor without confirming exactly how she (if GT is a she) obeys Him. Get too close to pinning GT down, GT changes the subject or goes silent for awhile.

Mirror image of Meshak, in fact.

I tell people all the time how to obey. I even speak of myself personally sometimes, which I have learned not to do here so much.

dodge

steko;4960311]Correct.
Therefore the Holy Spirit speaking through Zacharia confirmed that Israel would be(at some point) delivered from all who hate and oppress them and it would be accomplished through Jesus Messiah.
Nor only that, but the Holy Spirit declares that all that the prophets said since the foundation of the world would come to pass.
If one, with an open mind, considers the words of prophecy, he will find that all prophecy has not been fulfilled.....yet.

Yes, I'm familiar with all of that. Nevertheless, we see the connection easily with hindsight. It's far from plain going forward from the time these things were uttered. The Holy Spirit certainly knew the connections.....man didn't.....til after the events.

It has been on my mind all day and the answer was right in front of me all the time !

Jesus said:

Luk 16:31
And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

It was there they chose not to hear the prophets ! It is the same today the truth is right in front of many folks about Jesus and yet they chose not to believe and trust Him,and nothing about salvation right now is cryptic those that reject do so of because of their UN-belief.

God's Truth

Musterion, here are some scriptures that tell us what we have to do to get saved.

unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Matthew 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

...if we obey His commands---we may know that we know Him; 1 John 2:3

God's Truth

GT,

God doesn't want anyone's repentance, not the way you define it. It won't help and only makes sin much worse.

Why then did God ask for it in the Old Testament? Why then did Jesus teach it when he walked the earth? Why did Jesus teach it after ascending to heaven?

God's Truth

John W is the big gun we bring out when you become too over bearing. It gets to the point where we can't stand another post of your bragging and "teaching" and outright disgusting PRIDE. When you get so full of yourself you begin to explode all over the majority of threads.

I mainly stay in a handful of threads, and sometimes when it gets slow around here I look for other interesting threads.

I have done nothing wrong.

Why do you have to try to make something out of nothing? Why do you have to keep track of me and where I post?

He's the pit bull we loose on the JW's when they just won't take no for an answer.

okay

God's Truth

We all do. Including; from the Scripture itself...supposedly.

All of which ends up communicated through, and ends up "our own voice."

Beginning all the way back to our very first "lifted" words - "mommy" and "daddy."

You only thought you knew what I'd meant.

Yours there is what happens when one runs with one's conclusions a bit too soon.

When one fails to "prove all things" first, that only then, might one allow oneself to "hold fast that which is good..

Glorydaz is a false witness when it comes to me.

She has some kind of obsession about me too.

She thinks she is a detective.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Amen sister, it means to turn around/change your mind about

If we could just stop sinning we would never need a Savior.

So true, Angel4Truth.
If there could have been a law that folks could obey that could give one life from the dead, then Christ died in vain.

Galatians 3:21 KJV
(21) Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

Galatians 2:21 KJV
(21) I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.