ECT Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

john w

Hall of Fame
You are exactly every foul mouthed thing you have ever said about me or anyone else.

You get a lot of kudos from others here, but I see it more like them accepting the demon possessed drunk drug addict It with the mental disability that lives in the basement/dungeon.

I would just train you to do right, and if I could not, I would take away your computer and put you on medicine.
No, you drunk-the 12, including Judas, never preached the dbr, the content of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. It was hid from them, you moron, as you've been shown.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are exactly every foul mouthed thing you have ever said about me or anyone else.

You get a lot of kudos from others here, but I see it more like them accepting the demon possessed drunk drug addict It with the mental disability that lives in the basement/dungeon.

I would just train you to do right, and if I could not, I would take away your computer and put you on medicine.

Yes, or no, as you'ved have been asked, over 100 times, evader:

Do you agree, that not all of the commands of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He gave, while on earth, are for everyone specifically.

Yes, or no.

She won't touch that. Member, after member, has asked this village idiot, this question, for years, and she refuses to answer it, because it will expose her as the demonic fraud she is.

God's Truth

Since no one here that calls John W. the great saint will take him away from the normal people, I am going to go take a break and remove myself from him.

I will try to get on later.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for loving all kinds, but someone has to be in charge and put their dog in the backyard if it continues to do nothing but bite at the ankles of the visitors. Is that what you all want? Do you want other members here to get attacked personally, all day every day?

john w

Hall of Fame
Eh shut up.

Yes, or no, as you'ved have been asked, over 100 times, evader, you embarrassing lush:

Do you agree, that not all of the commands of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He gave, while on earth, are for everyone specifically.

Yes, or no.

She won't touch that. Member, after member, has asked this village idiot, this question, for years, and she refuses to answer it, because it will expose her as the demonic fraud she is.

john w

Hall of Fame
Since no one here that calls John W. the great saint will take him away from the normal people, I am going to go take a break and remove myself from him.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for loving all kinds, but someone has to be in charge and put their dog in the backyard if it continues to do nothing but bite at the ankles of the visitors. Is that what you all want? Do you want other members here to get attacked personally, all day every day?

Translated: You won't, as you put me on ignore, every week, then come back for more, after you've downed a jug of "Boone's Farm."

Yes, or no, as you'ved have been asked, over 100 times, evader, you embarrassing lush:

Yes, or no.

Not a peep, from this fraud, village idiot, of TOL.

Danoh

Oh how I love the god's truth

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

"Messianic Christianity" is not "the God's truth."

Though it has much to contribute as to a better understanding of both Israel's aspect of Time Past (Eph. 2:11) and Israel's aspect of the Ages to Come (Eph. 2:7), it is not God's Now (Eph. 2:13) among the Gentiles (Eph. 3:1) - it is not for today.

It is both two thousand years too late, and two thousand years too soon, Rom. 11:7 & Rom. 11:25.

dodge

That is why they make ignore !

musterion

GT is a long-game troll, or may as well be. She'll tell you you're not obeying Jesus enough but without telling you exactly how, nor without confirming exactly how she (if GT is a she) obeys Him. Get too close to pinning GT down, GT changes the subject or goes silent for awhile.

Mirror image of Meshak, in fact.

glorydaz

GT is a long-game troll, or may as well be. She'll tell you you're not obeying Jesus enough but without telling you exactly how, nor without confirming exactly how she (if GT is a she) obeys Him. Get too close to pinning GT down, GT changes the subject or goes silent for awhile.

Mirror image of Meshak, in fact.

Right you are. :thumb:

Danoh

Enjoy your rest.

The best towards you in the Lord.

Romans 5:8.

glorydaz

John W is the big gun we bring out when you become too over bearing. It gets to the point where we can't stand another post of your bragging and "teaching" and outright disgusting PRIDE. When you get so full of yourself you begin to explode all over the majority of threads.

He's the pit bull we loose on the JW's when they just won't take no for an answer.

Danoh

Oh, well you're the expert. :chuckle:

I disagree. It wouldn't be the first times she's lifted from another source.

We all do. Including; from the Scripture itself...supposedly.

All of which ends up communicated through, and ends up "our own voice."

Beginning all the way back to our very first "lifted" words - "mommy" and "daddy."

You only thought you knew what I'd meant.

Yours there is what happens when one runs with one's conclusions a bit too soon.

When one fails to "prove all things" first, that only then, might one allow oneself to "hold fast that which is good..

glorydaz

We all do. Including; from the Scripture itself...supposedly.

All of which ends up communicated through, and ends up "our own voice."

Beginning all the way back to our very first "lifted" words - "mommy" and "daddy."

You only thought you knew what I'd meant.

Yours there is what happens when one runs with one's conclusions a bit too soon.

When one fails to "prove all things" first, that only then, might one allow oneself to "hold fast that which is good..

All that lecturing to explain why you butted in to begin with.

You never fail to make me chuckle, Danoh. :chuckle:

Danoh

John W is the big gun we bring out when you become too over bearing. It gets to the point where we can't stand another post of your bragging and "teaching" and outright disgusting PRIDE. When you get so full of yourself you begin to explode all over the majority of threads.

He's the pit bull we loose on the JW's when they just won't take no for an answer.

Absolute, carnal TOL Club MAD rubbish gloried in the flesh by you and yours over anyone who disagrees with you.

The "big gun" is "the form of sound words" - ALONE.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
"Messianic Christianity" is not "the God's truth."

Though it has much to contribute as to a better understanding of both Israel's aspect of Time Past (Eph. 2:11) and Israel's aspect of the Ages to Come (Eph. 2:7), it is not God's Now (Eph. 2:13) among the Gentiles (Eph. 3:1) - it is not for today.

It is both two thousand years too late, and two thousand years too soon, Rom. 11:7 & Rom. 11:25.

I was referring to God's Truth as gods truth

Sent from my iPhone using TOL