ECT Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

God's Truth

He (foolishly) tries to befriend and aide you but you won't even read what he wrote. You just insult him instead.

You are exactly like Meshak.

Danoh says you madists are hypocrites, and he says even more bad things about you all here.

You are too busy with that mean spirit you got that you do not show that you can be reasoned with.

lol

God's Truth

Musterion put me down and exalted Danoh.

Don't worry Musty, I agree with Danoh on some things.

He says that the Madists here do not represent real Christianity, that you all show no grace, you insult, and are hypocrites.

You want to tell me what a friend is? You certainly have no idea.

musterion

I did not exalt Danoh. I simply pointed out your viciousness. But you sound upset. Perhaps you should go bake something for your cats.

God's Truth

I did not exalt Danoh. I simply pointed out your viciousness. But you sound upset. Perhaps you should go bake something for your cats.

Is that what you do every day?

You are the vicious cat man.

You are wrong about what you did, for you did exalt Danoh. He was not being a friend. Danoh and you are the vicious ones. I am not upset. Maybe you are?

By the way, taking care of cats is not a bad thing. What is in your heart is.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you like being like those who rejected what Paul says?
Do you?

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

God's Truth

Do you?

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Because Jesus obeyed we have him to obey.

Danoh

He (foolishly) tries to befriend and aide you but you won't even read what he wrote. You just insult him instead.

You are exactly like Meshak.

Musti,

Obeying Rom. 12:1-3 is possible when viewed in light of Romans 5:7-11.

Which allows obeying a passage like 1 Th. 5:14.

It is called The Grace Life.

In this, befriending someone out of some fool secular works based acceptance notion of yours has nothing to do with where I am coming from.

Rather "faith; which worketh by love" is.

Both the issue of circumcision based acceptance and uncircumcision based rejection were actually a carnal issue of the heart.

Galatians 5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

It's time you and yours got out of 1 Cor. 3:1.

2 Corinthians 10:2 But I beseech you, that I may not be bold when I am present with that confidence, wherewith I think to be bold against some, which think of us as if we walked according to the flesh. 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; ) 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 10:6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled. 10:7 Do ye look on things after the outward appearance? If any man trust to himself that he is Christ's, let him of himself think this again, that, as he is Christ's, even so are we Christ's.

2 Corinthians 5:13 For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause. 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

God's Truth

Musti,

Obeying Rom. 12:1-3 is possible when viewed in light of Romans 5:7-11.

Which allows obeying a passage like 1 Th. 5:14.

It is called The Grace Life.

In this, befriending someone out of some fool secular works based acceptance notion of yours has nothing to do with where I am coming from.

Rather "faith; which worketh by love" is.

Both the issue of circumcision based acceptance and uncircumcision based rejection were actually a carnal issue of the heart.

Galatians 5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

It's time you and yours got out of 1 Cor. 3:1.

2 Corinthians 10:2 But I beseech you, that I may not be bold when I am present with that confidence, wherewith I think to be bold against some, which think of us as if we walked according to the flesh. 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; ) 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 10:6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled. 10:7 Do ye look on things after the outward appearance? If any man trust to himself that he is Christ's, let him of himself think this again, that, as he is Christ's, even so are we Christ's.

2 Corinthians 5:13 For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause. 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

You are a false accuser and slanderer.

You say things about me that you are...learning disabled, and without the truth.

You are also what you say the madists here are.

You have a worse disability than English, you will be held accountable because you SHOULD know better.

You do not understand the Spirit. It will not go well for you because you say, "I see".

Danoh

Danoh say that about everyone, except himself.

Nonsense, I have often pointed out my own foolishness.

Fact is that yours is some sort of a TOL CUB MAD vacation...

A vacation not only away from, but too often, TOO long away from, the reality in Christ we forever harp on and on about at others, even as we far too often fail to walk in said reality towards them.

You are so "yet carnal" in your skewed secular viewpoint on these issues that you actually conclude I have somehow betrayed this Club MAD of yours.

I am not being "holier than thou."

You and yours are.

You and yours actually expect me to continue to walk in OUR mess towards others, and or not call OURSELVES out on same.

You and yours are that enmeshed in this works based acceptance of yours towards others, that you can't even see all my noise is the exact same noise against such things found in the Apostle Paul's writings "to us, for us, and about us."

Duh-uh.

I love you all, even as I write all this.

But who of any of us died for all that we should should behave so disgracefully high and mighty towards others.

As I had often pointed out to Tetelestai when pointing out his nonsense to him 'tommorrow, I may fall.'

His response?

Concern as to whether or not I was "alright."

Much as I appreciated it, I was also made aware, he had not understood what I'd been referring to - the need to ever be aware of our own tendency to fall from our walk in the Lord - towards others.

Heck, should this post actually get through to you; feel free to remind me of it.

But in the Spirit, Tam - NOT out of the obvious pettiness you and yours are ever manifesting towards anyone who displays they either haven't a clue what any version of MAD affirms, or are just as merely opposed to MAD in general out of their own pettiness.

In the Spirit, Tam.

Meaning, even as I keep in my mind on mine own tendency towards nonsense.

Not Mid-Acts 101, nor 201, but Mid-Acts 301.

Not MAD...but GRACE MAD.

And no, I do not think I have all the answers.

And no, I am not mad at you.

We are...MAD, sister.

Yours in Him,

Eph. 4:16 forever!

Danoh

You are a false accuser and slanderer.

You say things about me that you are...learning disabled, and without the truth.

You are also what you say the madists here are.

You have a worse disability than English, you will be held accountable because you SHOULD know better.

You do not understand the Spirit. It will not go well for you because you say, "I see".

Neither YOU nor I...

Are the issue.

Christ ALONE...

Is...

"For OF Him, and THROUGH Him, and TO Him...

Are ALL...things.

Make that YOUR "circular reasoning" and you'll find your mistreatment by others, and or YOUR misperception of same...

...will fall right off of you, like water off a duck's back.

Ephesians 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

But first, GT...

Ephesians 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.