ECT Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That was me, i had never even heard of mad till i joined tol.
You just are not smart enough, or advanced enough for Danah. He stands alone. He doesn't want to be included, but then complains about not being included.
Cause, you know, you just ain't intelligent enough to figure out that not everyone thinks the same way unless Danoh tells you 100 times a week.

Danoh be Danoh.

God's Truth

I don't believe you have husband or kids. At best, you have several cats you talk to, argue with, dress in tiny clothes, etc.

Funny you are, of this world, and many are your friends.

"I never sat in the company of revelers, never made merry with them; I sat alone because your hand was on me and you had filled me with indignation."

musterion

You are a false accuser and slanderer.

You say things about me that you are...learning disabled, and without the truth.

You are also what you say the madists here are.

You have a worse disability than English, you will be held accountable because you SHOULD know better.

You do not understand the Spirit. It will not go well for you because you say, "I see".

See?

Foolish.

Have nothing to do with them, save expose them as what they are...otherwise, read Aesop.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I 'think' she was following Tam (different club altogether).
Yeah, we do have a womens club where we conspire against men all day long and stockpile ammo.
Oh, and lemonade. Lots of lemonade.

Reactions: Lon

musterion

What about Aesop? How about read the Holy Scriptures, the scriptures that God the Creator preserved in exactly the Way He wanted?

You'd have told Paul, "What about Epimenides? How about read the Holy Scriptures, the scriptures that God the Creator preserved in exactly the Way He wanted?" and you'd sound just as stupid as you do now.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Funny you are, of this world, and many are your friends.

"I never sat in the company of revelers, never made merry with them; I sat alone because your hand was on me and you had filled me with indignation."

Nothing like Jeremiah are you, hypocrite:

Eh shut up.

You are exactly every foul mouthed thing you have ever said about me or anyone else.

You get a lot of kudos from others here, but I see it more like them accepting the demon possessed drunk drug addict It with the mental disability that lives in the basement/dungeon.

I would just train you to do right, and if I could not, I would take away your computer and put you on medicine.

Glorydaz is a false witness when it comes to me.

She has some kind of obsession about me too.

She thinks she is a detective.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I often WISH we had a club, one where doctrine can be hammered out without distraction, derailment or snark. That would, of necessity, exclude Danoh but we know he'd be okay with that.
We could still do that in the MAD forum we already have.
Would just have to ignore all of the yoyos that show up, and just stick with conversing with the ones you want.
Chickenman started a good question and answer thread there where a lot of us kicked around questions and views.
I think we don't do it anymore because we have all pretty much heard everyone's view and already know where each other stand.
Might not hurt to try again for all the newbies that share a MAD view though.

God's Truth

So you'd leave TOL if you learned that the MADs had their own subforum, a private sanctuary, away from prying eyes?

I hope Knight gives us one, then.

I would leave? What in the world are you talking about? I always thought you madists had that...did you not read the rules here?

God's Truth

We could still do that in the MAD forum we already have.
Would just have to ignore all of the yoyos that show up, and just stick with conversing with the ones you want.
Chickenman started a good question and answer thread there where a lot of us kicked around questions and views.
I think we don't do it anymore because we have all pretty much heard everyone's view and already know where each other stand.
Might not hurt to try again for all the newbies that share a MAD view though.

Did you hear that Musty? Hahahahahahha