ECT Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
There is no CLUB, yoyo.
You can't betray something that does not exist.

wooden-club-3d-model-low-poly-fbx.png

Danoh

Saint john w the great and I have extended an invitation to Danoh to join us at the Esquire Club for cigars, brandy, and tips on "raising" golf scores.

I suspect we'd have much in common, bro.

But as much as brothers and sisters may love one another, they will at times, fight over who was in the shower too long; who ate the other's slice of pizza... :D

The Apostle Paul was obviously VERY aware of this dynamic between the saints.

Eternally secure as he well knew...they were.

1 Corinthians 1:4 I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; 1:5 That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge; 1:6 Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you: 1:7 So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ: 1:8 Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. 1:9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord. 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. 1:11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Hi, Phil Swift here, with the uh-MAY-zing new Club..." :D
I hate to be the one to break this to ya, but there is no club.
You need to just face up to the fact that several here have come to the same conclusions all by their lonesome, without some vast hidden conspiracy going on.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I hate to be the one to break this to ya, but there is no club.
You need to just face up to the fact that several here have come to the same conclusions all by their lonesome, without some vast hidden conspiracy going on.

That was me, i had never even heard of mad till i joined tol.

God's Truth

Neither YOU nor I...

Are the issue.

Christ ALONE...

Is...

"For OF Him, and THROUGH Him, and TO Him...

Are ALL...things.

Make that YOUR "circular reasoning" and you'll find your mistreatment by others, and or YOUR misperception of same...

...will fall right off of you, like water off a duck's back.

Ephesians 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

But first, GT...

Ephesians 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

First go God then go I.

The problem is, you go against God, and not nothing like Him.

God does not think I am learning disabled, He has made me wise.

As for you keep falsely using the 'no works' scriptures, let Paul rebuke you into repentance?

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart,you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.