ECT Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

musterion

We could still do that in the MAD forum we already have.
Would just have to ignore all of the yoyos that show up, and just stick with conversing with the ones you want.

Tough to do. Look at this thread right here...you know every word that will possibly come out of GT's mouth yet you keep communicating with her. And so do I! Why do we keep on with it?

I don't mind tough but honest questions about MAD but you know who is the only user who comes to my mind on that? Lon, even though his mind's made up he still poses decent discussions. There's one other guy around here too, can't think of his name, but the rest just come to attack...Nang, GT, a dozen others. Like a pack.

Chickenman started a good question and answer thread there where a lot of us kicked around questions and views.
I think we don't do it anymore because we have all pretty much heard everyone's view and already know where each other stand.
Might not hurt to try again for all the newbies that share a MAD view though.

I'm for it because I always have questions about this or that.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tough to do. Look at this thread right here...you know every word that will possibly come out of GT's mouth yet you keep communicating with her. And so do I! Why do we keep on with it?
To hold her accountable for her own words here, and not let her keep skirting the issue as she always does.

I don't mind tough but honest questions about MAD but you know who is the only user who comes to my mind on that? Lon, even though his mind's made up he still poses decent discussions. There's one other guy around here too, can't think of his name, but the rest just come to attack...Nang, GT, a dozen others. Like a pack.
Blast them.

Have you asked Knight?
Don't know why he wouldn't do it.
I'm game.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Oh how I am like Jeremiah.

Oh how you are not my Judge.

Oh yes, i am your judge, you claim to be in the church.

1 Corinthians 6:2 Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? 3Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life! 4 So if you need to settle everyday matters, do you appoint as judges those of no standing in the church?

You mock and revel also as well as slander, and boast in yourself instead of in Him- which i showed. Hypocrite.

musterion

Would anyone miss me?

Assuming that's an honest question:

We know you're destined for the Lake of Fire because of your rejection of the Gospel of grace so, speaking only for myself...nope. Wouldn't miss you in the slightest. You've decided your fate. You've had the saving Truth explained to you in far greater detail and with far greater patience that north of 99% of the world's population, yet you despise it. Lest you repent [change your mind about what you've believed] you are without hope. But you've picked it. So I have not one atom of sympathy for you.

In summary, I won't miss you when you're cast into the Lake (by your own choosing) so I sure wouldn't miss you if you leave TOL.

And before his predictable post arrives:

Was that unloving of me, Danoh? No, actually it wasn't. Better to stab her with Truth and hope for repentance and healing, than to murder with your saccharine liberalized "kindness."

God's Truth

What are you talking about Musty?

Can I come over? Will you come over here? You can bring your hundred cats, and I won't call the humane society on you.

I will even pick your bebe shots.

God's Truth

Oh yes, i am your judge, you claim to be in the church.

1 Corinthians 6:2 Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? 3Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life! 4 So if you need to settle everyday matters, do you appoint as judges those of no standing in the church?

You mock and revel also as well as slander, and boast in yourself instead of in Him- which i showed. Hypocrite.

and I am YOUR JUDGE...Christian.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Assuming that's an honest question:

We know you're destined for the Lake of Fire because of your rejection of the Gospel of grace so, speaking only for myself...nope. Wouldn't miss you in the slightest. You've decided your fate. You've had the saving Truth explained to you in far greater detail and with far greater patience that north of 99% of the world's population, yet you despise it. Lest you repent [change your mind about what you've believed] you are without hope. But you've picked it. So I have not one atom of sympathy for you.

In summary, I won't miss you when you're cast into the Lake (by your own choosing) so I sure wouldn't miss you if you leave TOL.

And before his predictable post arrives:

Was that unloving of me, Danoh? No, actually it wasn't. Better to stab her with Truth and hope for repentance and healing, than to murder with your saccharine liberalized "kindness."

Proverbs 23:14 You shall strike him with the rod And rescue his soul from Sheol.

Lon

Lon, even though his mind's made up he still poses decent discussions.
I'm ever glad I've listened to MAD. I've come to a few conclusions, realizations:

1) to realize the rest of Christianity has given you a raw deal. I have seen intelligence, love for God's Word and Savior, as well as a version of Dispensationalism that is fairly straight forward and consistent.

2)That what we do agree on IS essential to salvation by grace alone (an incredibly important tenant of both yours and mine). I rarely understand a disagreement on here between you and a Calvinist (or any other Dispensationalist that understand Grace Alone), by that token, over this particular doctrine. Both of us are literally Sola Gratia (salvation by grace alone) and both embrace emphatically Ephesians 2:8-10
I 'think' simply talking about verse 10 would help BUT realize why it is a different discussion and normally for another thread.

3) I am not a rock, I rest on a (the) Rock. My mind is His to do as He wills, it is made up as far as that. "Calvinism" for me means "the way I best understand." If I had to guess, I'd believe the same is true with you as well. In Him -Lon

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm ever glad I've listened to MAD. I've come to a few conclusions, realizations:

1) to realize the rest of Christianity has given you a raw deal. I have seen intelligence, love for God's Word and Savior, as well as a version of Dispensationalism that is fairly straight forward and consistent.

2)That what we do agree on IS essential to salvation by grace alone (an incredibly important tenant of both yours and mine). I rarely understand a disagreement on here between you and a Calvinist (or any other Dispensationalist that understand Grace Alone), by that token, over this particular doctrine. Both of us are literally Sola Gratia (salvation by grace alone) and both embrace emphatically Ephesians 2:8-10
I 'think' simply talking about verse 10 would help BUT realize why it is a different discussion and normally for another thread.

3) I am not a rock, I rest on a (the) Rock. My mind is His to do as He wills, it is made up as far as that. "Calvinism" for me means "the way I best understand." If I had to guess, I'd believe the same is true with you as well. In Him -Lon

:thumb:

Lon

For what we use it for, I don't blame ya!

LOL, oh my goodness! There is a morbid curiosity, but I'm OUTTA HERE if you explain! It can't be good!

...especially if it has anything to do with the other thing.