Did Obama surveil Trump

rexlunae

People want to say that the Russians hacked Hill's Campaign but insist that nothing leaked out of her home brew, bleachbit, wiped it with a cloth or somthing server from when she was Secretary of State.
Why does anyone think those two things are both true?

I don't think there's anyone asserting that Clinton's home server was secure or that nothing was stolen from it. It's really impossible to know. It is, actually, perfectly feasible to run a private email server securely. But you'd have to audit the server, prior to it being wiped, to know if that happened. But that isn't the basis for claiming that the Russians attacked the election to help Trump.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Detroit did. Yet you have no problem with it. So did California, Illinois, and New York. And not a word from you.
You didn't hear a word from me because I didn't know anyone made that allegation. Which is why I asked if anyone had. :plain:

I don't know why I bother.

Danoh

It is ever a fascinating study to me...

That many of the very often smug people on TOL, on all sides, who normally border on cussing one another out during their ugly back and forth with one another on Scripture; collectively put that same kind of an ever self-righteous, self-serving hypocrite of a fraud...in the White House.

Reminds me of the actual reality behind the Civil War that both sides - long since proven racists to their very core - turned into the alternative fact that most still hold as "fact" to this very day.

There is no reasoning with such.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Did Obama surveil Trump

Trump and his supporters are hoping against hope that something else will come along and all this will be forgotten!

Trump fell to a 37% approval rating, rebuked by the FBI and the NSA over his tweets, informed that his campaign is under investigation for colluding with the Russians and faces losing the healthcare vote in the House on Thursday - all within a 5 day period.

This is supposed to be a new president's "honeymoon" period - this administration has created enemies with the intelligence community, the national media, the judiciary and members within his own party!

Republican politicians have started to distance themselves from a damaged and unpopular president as they position themselves for the 2018 Midterms!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The left wants to believe that Russia made Hitlery lose the election and that the Trump campaign was involved - No on both counts
Trump supporters really have no idea as to nature of the Trump Campaign's connection with the Russians - between that and his failure to place his business holdings in a "blind trust," this Administration is already operating under a dark cloud of its own making!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It is ever a fascinating study to me...

That many of the very often smug people on TOL, on all sides, who normally border on cussing one another out during their ugly back and forth with one another on Scripture; collectively put that same kind of an ever self-righteous, self-serving hypocrite of a fraud...in the White House.

Reminds me of the actual reality behind the Civil War that both sides - long since proven racists to their very core - turned into the alternative fact that most still hold as "fact" to this very day.

There is no reasoning with such.

You do realize you dont have to speak with any of the deporables, right?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Trump supporters really have no idea as to nature of the Trump Campaign's connection with the Russians - between that and his failure to place his business holdings in a "blind trust," this Administration is already operating under a dark cloud of its own making!

so impeach him :idunno:

ClimateSanity

It's impossible for Trump to put his holdings in a blind trust:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...y-wont-it-work-for-president-elect-trump/amp/

But you guys want none of that; you can't let go of the idea that Trump wants to use his presidency as a tool to expand his business. It keeps you from clear thinking.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...y-wont-it-work-for-president-elect-trump/amp/

But you guys want mine of that; you can't let go of the idea that Trump wants to use his presidency as a tool to expand his business. It keeps you from clear thinking.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Why should that bother them, the Clintons have done far worse, they use their charity to expand their interests.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

But you guys want none of that; you can't let go of the idea that Trump wants to use his presidency as a tool to expand his business. It keeps you from clear thinking.
No president in living memory has refused to release his income tax returns and place his financial assets in a "blind trust."

The America people have a right to know if any president is engaged in financial conflicts of interest and whether he owns money to foreign interests that are in a position to influence his decisions.

Trump's assertions that we should all have faith that he's doing the right thing him just aren't good enough - they need to be verified!