Did Obama surveil Trump

Danoh

:mock: Danoh

He's managed to take up residence in your mind, that's for sure. Trump derangement syndrome!

Right; we're supposed to be the drones you Trumpers continue to prove you are; close our eyes and o golly gee just hope that Donald Trump is not the slime he has been all his life - rotfl - you Trumpers are hopeless.

Not a one of you has ever bothered to do your homework on this false idol of yours.

It is what it is. Fall he will...by his own hand.

And you Trumpers will continue in your mini-version of his overblown self-delusion.

Some of you have to have fallen off a horse, or something.

Strong, dark, Turkish coffee anyone - it just MIGHT wake at least ONE of you Trumpers up :D

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Did Obama surveil Trump

I wouldn't be surprised if the FBI, CIA and other intelligence agencies consider Trump a security risk and are withholding sensitive material - as President, you're not supposed to announce to the world that the FBI was hacked, as an excuse for not contacting them to confirm that Trump Tower was under surveillance.

Presidential Politics 1O1 - don't pick a fight with your intelligence agencies, if you expect to still be in office in 4 years.

glorydaz

Right; we're supposed to be the drones you Trumpers continue to prove you are; close our eyes and o golly gee just hope that Donald Trump is not the slime he has been all his life - rotfl - you Trumpers are hopeless.

Not a one of you has ever bothered to do your homework on this false idol of yours.

It is what it is. Fall he will...by his own hand.

And you Trumpers will continue in your mini-version of his overblown self-delusion.

Some of you have to have fallen off a horse, or something.

Strong, dark, Turkish coffee anyone - it just MIGHT wake at least ONE of you Trumpers up :D

Replete with smugness as all liberals are. :chuckle:

Thanks for giving us another example of the libtard at his best.

ClimateSanity

Did Obama surveil Trump

I wouldn't be surprised if the FBI, CIA and other intelligence agencies consider Trump a security risk and are withholding sensitive material - as President, you're not supposed to announce to the world that the FBI was hacked, as an excuse for not contacting them to confirm that Trump Tower was under surveillance.

Presidential Politics 1O1 - don't pick a fight with your intelligence agencies, if you expect to still be in office in 4 years.
If those agencies are filled with people who have a political agenda who don't play by the rules....take them down and destroy them.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

glorydaz

You should have thought of that BEFORE you voted that smug life-long corrupt low life - the Donald - into the highest office in the land.

Are you really that dense? He's the only guy who could do it.

You libs are nasty hate filled little critters, aren't ya?

rexlunae

exminister

Trump has pretty much said that he was just repeating a claim he heard on Fox News, and Fox News has said that they can't confirm the veracity of the claim, as it was made by one of their wingnut commentators, not one of their journalists.

The whole thing is nonsense, and Trump has been using it as a distraction.

Trump's continues to lie, lie, lie. He can do no wrong in the eyes of the Trumpeters. I guess what they love about him is he bears false witness but doesn't ask God to forgive him. I think he thinks he is god at least that what he reads in Two Corinthians.

The new norm for certain parts of Christianity is to love such a low-life, corrupt, adulterer, hypocrite, thief.

No one has to think hard at all to think of public instances of each of those adjectives defining him. His 58% disapproval rating shows the public knows. We know his mouth pieces and "stress" secretary Spicy know the pain of trying to pull him out of the painted corner he places himself in continually.

Well in a few hours we will know if Comey is truthful or goes politically. He asked last week for the DOJ to clear this up which Trump could have done with one phone call-instead of relying on anonymous sources, which he condemns. Pot meet kettle.

Republicans are dismissing this wiretapping, but I guess people on this thread know better.

House Intelligence Committee chair Devin Nunes said Sunday he has still seen no evidence to show Trump Tower was wiretapped after reviewing information from the Department of Justice.

The U.S. didn't do it. The British didn't do. Who's next in Trump's paranoia - North Korea did it for Obama. LOL.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
C2mKZ4xXAAEZItp.jpg

WASHINGTON — American law enforcement and intelligence agencies are examining intercepted communications and financial transactions as part of a broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, current and former senior American officials said.

The continuing counterintelligence investigation means that Mr. Trump will take the oath of office on Friday with his associates under investigation and after the intelligence agencies concluded that the Russian government had worked to help elect him. As president, Mr. Trump will oversee those agencies and have the authority to redirect or stop at least some of these efforts....

The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit. The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said. One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House.

Let's recap. It's always good to get away from the misdirection of the left.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Going to Adm. Rogers, Nunes said, “Do you have any evidence that Russian actors changed vote tallies in the state of Michigan?” referring to a battleground state Hillary Clinton lost.

“No, I do not,” Rogers responded, before emphasizing the NSA is a foreign intelligence agency, and does not focus domestically.

“How about the state of Pennsylvania?” Nunes asked.

“No, sir,” Rogers responded.

“The state of Wisconsin?”

“No, sir,” Rogers said.

He gave similar answers when asked about vote tallying in Florida, North Carolina and Ohio.

Turning to Comey, Nunes said, “Do you have any evidence that the FBI that any votes were changed in the states I mentioned to Adm. Rogers?”

“No,” Comey responded.

So they wired tapped Trump and his campaign and found.....nothing. The opposite of the narrative you will be fed until the end of time.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Going to Adm. Rogers, Nunes said, “Do you have any evidence that Russian actors changed vote tallies in the state of Michigan?” referring to a battleground state Hillary Clinton lost.

“No, I do not,” Rogers responded, before emphasizing the NSA is a foreign intelligence agency, and does not focus domestically.

“How about the state of Pennsylvania?” Nunes asked.

“No, sir,” Rogers responded.

“The state of Wisconsin?”

“No, sir,” Rogers said.

He gave similar answers when asked about vote tallying in Florida, North Carolina and Ohio.

Turning to Comey, Nunes said, “Do you have any evidence that the FBI that any votes were changed in the states I mentioned to Adm. Rogers?”

“No,” Comey responded.

So they wired tapped Trump and his campaign and found.....nothing. The opposite of the narrative you will be fed until the end of time.
Has anyone said that Russia changed the vote tallies?

ClimateSanity

So you're saying Russians made information available that was hidden? All information comes from somewhere and has to be released. You're saying the election is illegitimate because a foreign player provided the electorate with information they would not know about without them?

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Let's recap. It's always good to get away from the misdirection of the left.

Yes, let's recap:

The calls were picked up as part of routine electronic surveillance of Russian officials and agents in the United States, which is one of the FBI’s responsibilities, according to the U.S. officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss counterintelligence operations.

And then surprise, surprise... guess who the Russians were talking to?