ECT Dear wolves/wolf-ette's, children of the devil, Cain, Jr.'s,: What sins?

God's Truth

Paul's gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery was kept secret since the world began, but then ("but now") is made manifest (Romans 16:25-26 KJV).

That is the same that Jesus taught.

His gospel was not after man, neither was he taught it, but by revelation of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV) as Paul was committed the dispensation of the gospel (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV) to the Jew first and also to the Greek (Romans 1:16-17 KJV). That gospel is 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV.
Same thing with John the baptizer, Jesus, and the other apostles.
Paul is just assuring everyone that he got his knowledge from Jesus too.

The fact, that gospel would include the likes of Gentiles such as we (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) was also a mystery.
Even Peter taught that. Peter is the one who had the vision and the command too. Peter went to Cornelius and his whole household was saved.

It's called the dispensation of the grace of God given Paul to usward (Ephesians 3:1-5 KJV). The fact that we should be fellowheirs and of the same body with Paul's audience of Jews and Greeks is the mystery of the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV, Ephesians 6:19 KJV).

All of this is according to the hidden wisdom of God (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV) and the manifold wisdom of God (Ephesians 3:10 KJV).
The whole New Testament is about the prophecies of the Old Testament being revealed.
All the apostles knew that.

As 2 Peter 1:20-21 says. Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
2 Peter 1:19 We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

Danoh

Personally, who cares how many gospels there are, or not, if those arguing in favor of one or the other, not only barely, if ever, show grace toward anyone who disagrees with them; but often spit on them?

Note how such barely, if ever, concede another side's point they well know said other side has spoken a truth on.

Same old types, in new clothes...

Galatians 6:12 As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. 6:13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.

Seriously, who would want to be associated with such?

And who would want to spend eternity with such?

Likewise as to those who condone the conduct of such.

But such are the ways of the legalist extremist.

Again, same old types, in new clothes.

Galatians 5:12 I would they were even cut off which trouble you. 5:13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

I swear such passages are mere words to some on here.

Clearly, such are under a profound bondage to a legalism that can only result in an even further bondage - the further bondage of a sense of personal offense in the flesh; upon having the above pointed out to them.

Galatians 6:13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.

Never mind the practice of...

6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

glorydaz

Personally, who cares how many gospels there are, or not, if those arguing in favor of one or the other, not only barely, if ever, show grace toward anyone who disagrees with them; but often spit on them?

Note how such barely, if ever, concede another side's point they well know said other side has spoken a truth on.

Same old types, in new clothes...

Galatians 6:12 As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. 6:13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.

Seriously, who would want to be associated with such?

And who would want to spend eternity with such?

Likewise as to those who condone the conduct of such.

But such are the ways of the legalist extremist.

Again, same old types, in new clothes.

Galatians 5:12 I would they were even cut off which trouble you. 5:13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

I swear such passages are mere words to some on here.

Clearly, such are under a profound bondage to a legalism that can only result in an even further bondage - the further bondage of a sense of personal offense in the flesh; upon having the above pointed out to them.

Galatians 6:13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.

Never mind the practice of...

6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

You sound discouraged. Perhaps you should retire to your prayer closet and wait....

Danoh

You sound discouraged. Perhaps you should retire to your prayer closet and wait....

Thanks.

And no; not discouraged at all.

It is expected we will dissapoint one another.

The solution being "not I, but Christ."

With that - end of sense of discouragement - if it was ever even allowed to be an issue - Romans 5:1-5.

Just attempting to challenge some to consider some of the above.

Is all...

Again, thanks for your above.

Galatians 6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

heir

TOL Subscriber
That is only your opinion and not showing the facts.
The facts are, that Pentecost was a Jewish feast day.

It was one of the three days of the year that Jewish men were required to keep according to the Law of Moses!

Acts 2:5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.

Deuteronomy 16:16 Three times in a year shall all thy males appear before the LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose; in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles: and they shall not appear before the LORD empty:

These men were under the Law of Moses, they were keeping the Law and were zealous of the Law. Pentecost is to and about Jews!

Acts 2:14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:

Acts 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

And what Peter preached there is not good news for you! Peter preached a murder indictment to all the house of Israel that they murdered their Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ, but that God hath raised Him up!

Acts 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
Acts 2:23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Acts 2:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
Acts 2:25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
Acts 2:26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
Acts 2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Acts 2:28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
Acts 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Acts 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Acts 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Acts 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Acts 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Acts 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Acts 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Notice, their reaction!

Acts 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

Peter told them what they must do for the remission of sins. They must repent (change their mind) about WHO Jesus Christ was and be identified (baptized) in water for the remission of sins.

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

There's nothing there about Christ dying for our sins as the good news (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
Same thing with John the baptizer, Jesus, and the other apostles.
Paul is just assuring everyone that he got his knowledge from Jesus too.
You do not believe what is written.

Galatians 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Even Peter taught that. Peter is the one who had the vision and the command too. Peter went to Cornelius and his whole household was saved.
Peter preached Acts 10:35 KJV to Corne's house which is contrary to what Paul preached (Titus 3:5 KJV) and Corne and his house were not saved. They "shall be" (Acts 15:11 KJV, 1 Peter 1:7-13 KJV).

And no need to call Paul a liar concerning the salvation of Gentiles such as we. It was a mystery unsearchable/hid in God until Paul was given the dispensation of the grace of God to usward!

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you have any spit on you, it could be from you drooling on yourself.
Try a bib.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Madists don't believe in obedience, because you will never actually hear them talk about anything of the sort.

They don't believe in tradition, by their own admission.
Or baptism.

Or pretty much anything- Madism is all about being hapless subordinates to the wishes of the Jews and then being beamed into the sky during their morning bagel and coffee.

All they do is talk and talk and talk and talk- they condemn anyone who doesn't agree with them, anyone who has who has sinned a sin they have not, and drudge on with the 5% of the Bible they actually read.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The facts are, that Pentecost was a Jewish feast day.

It was one of the three days of the year that Jewish men were required to keep according to the Law of Moses!

Acts 2:5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.

Deuteronomy 16:16 Three times in a year shall all thy males appear before the LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose; in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles: and they shall not appear before the LORD empty:

These men were under the Law of Moses, they were keeping the Law and were zealous of the Law. Pentecost is to and about Jews!

Acts 2:14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

And what Peter preached there is not good news for you! Peter preached a murder indictment to all the house of Israel that they murdered their Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ, but that God hath raised Him up!

Acts 2:23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Acts 2:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
Acts 2:25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
Acts 2:26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
Acts 2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Acts 2:28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
Acts 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Acts 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Acts 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Acts 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Acts 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Acts 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Acts 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Notice, their reaction!

Acts 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

Peter told them what they must do for the remission of sins. They must repent (change their mind) about WHO Jesus Christ was and be identified (baptized) in water for the remission of sins.

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

There's nothing there about Christ dying for our sins as the good news (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

So Passover was only for Jews was it?

LA

SaulToPaul 2

Madists don't believe in obedience, because you will never actually hear them talk about anything of the sort.

They don't believe in tradition, by their own admission.
Or baptism.

Or pretty much anything- Madism is all about being hapless subordinates to the wishes of the Jews and then being beamed into the sky during their morning bagel and coffee.

All they do is talk and talk and talk and talk- they condemn anyone who doesn't agree with them, anyone who has who has sinned a sin they have not, and drudge on with the 5% of the Bible they actually read.

:chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
You do say you do not have to obey Jesus'teachings when he walked the earth.

Never said that, you satanist.I have consistently said that there are "trans dispensational" teachings we should follow. But we are not to follow the commands according to the law, demon, as you do.
Tell us what we have to obey from Jesus' teachings on earth.

Why won't you tell?

No, you tell us, lush:Do you agree that not all of the teachings, commands, of the Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth, are directed to everyone, for their obedience?

Watch the evasion, drunken muttering punt....Watch...

Not a peep, from the drunken demon...Just more pounding down "Boone's Farm" shots, and spamming posts...

You and many others here say we do not have to obey Jesus' teachings because they were not to us.

So why are you saying you did not say that?

Show us where any MAD asserted that, drunk.

Do you agree that not all of the teachings, commands, of the Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth, are directed to everyone, for their obedience?

Watch the evasion, drunken muttering punt....Watch...

Not a peep, from the drunken demon...Just more pounding down "Boone's Farm" shots, and spamming posts...