ECT Dear wolves/wolf-ette's, children of the devil, Cain, Jr.'s,: What sins?

God's Truth

The facts are, that Pentecost was a Jewish feast day.
Jesus was a Jew according to the flesh; and he said salvation is from the Jews.

John 4:25 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

It was one of the three days of the year that Jewish men were required to keep according to the Law of Moses!

Acts 2:5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.

Deuteronomy 16:16 Three times in a year shall all thy males appear before the LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose; in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles: and they shall not appear before the LORD empty:

These men were under the Law of Moses, they were keeping the Law and were zealous of the Law. Pentecost is to and about Jews!

While the earthy temple still stood, Jesus said to do what the Pharisees and teachers of the law said because they enforced the law.

That does not mean the one gospel was not preached.

Acts 2:14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:

Acts 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

And what Peter preached there is not good news for you! Peter preached a murder indictment to all the house of Israel that they murdered their Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ, but that God hath raised Him up!

Are you kidding? The good news was preached to the Jews before Jesus was crucified. Matthew 11:5 The blind see, the lame walk, lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the poor have good news proclaimed to them.

...any many, many more.
Acts 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
Acts 2:23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Acts 2:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
Acts 2:25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
Acts 2:26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
Acts 2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Acts 2:28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
Acts 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Acts 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Acts 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Acts 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Acts 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Acts 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Acts 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Notice, their reaction!

Acts 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

Peter told them what they must do for the remission of sins. They must repent (change their mind) about WHO Jesus Christ was and be identified (baptized) in water for the remission of sins.
We still have to repent of our sins to be saved, what else to you think the cross is about?

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

There's nothing there about Christ dying for our sins as the good news (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

Do you know what a lamb was sacrificed for? It was to take away sins. Jesus IS the Lamb of God. Jesus being the Lamb of God and dying was preached from the beginning.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
If you do not do what God says, how much are you trusting?
Then His brothers and His mother came, and standing outside they sent to Him, calling Him. And a multitude was sitting around Him; and they said to Him, “Look, Your mother and Your brothers are outside seeking You.”

But He answered them, saying, “Who is My mother, or My brothers?” And He looked around in a circle at those who sat about Him, and said, “Here are My mother and My brothers! For whoever does the will of God is My brother and My sister and mother.” Mk 3:31-35

See:

Smart Love by Darrell Ferguson

Related:

Lordship

As a reminder God's Truth is number 39 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

marhig

Then His brothers and His mother came, and standing outside they sent to Him, calling Him. And a multitude was sitting around Him; and they said to Him, “Look, Your mother and Your brothers are outside seeking You.”

But He answered them, saying, “Who is My mother, or My brothers?” And He looked around in a circle at those who sat about Him, and said, “Here are My mother and My brothers! For whoever does the will of God is My brother and My sister and mother.” Mk 3:31-35

See:

Related:

Lordship

As a reminder God's Truth is number 39 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:
Ok, so what if you have someone who says that they believe in the trinity and they are not doing Gods will and not living right before him, and someone who loves God and Christ from their heart and are doing Gods will and living right before him. Which one is your brother or sister in Christ?

God's Truth

Christ did not preach that "Christ died for our sins" as the gospel before it happened and was made known to and through Paul. Do you think at all before you post?
Jesus taught forgiveness through him and that he would die for the sins of the world.

Jesus preached that he would die for us.

John 6:51
I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."

John 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

John 10:11 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

Acts 8:32 This is the passage of Scripture the eunuch was reading: "He was led like a sheep to the slaughter, and as a lamb before its shearer is silent, so he did not open his mouth.

Revelation 5:6 Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

Revelation 5:8 And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of God's people.

Revelation 5:12 In a loud voice they were saying: "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!"

Revelation 5:13 Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!"

More teaching from Jesus while he walked the earth that proves it is what we are also taught by Paul

God sanctifies us by the truth; His word is truth. John 17:17.
Jesus sanctified himself, that he may truly sanctify us. John 17:19.
God has given us eternal life and this life is in His Son. John 3:16.
All who reject Jesus will one day face God’s wrath. John 3:36
His words are life. John 6:63

Paul

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:21

For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross. See Colossians 1:19-21.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

When Jesus walked the earth he says it was written in the Old Testament about him:

Luke 24:44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

Jesus said he told them while he was still with them. He said he told them THAT IT WAS WRITTEN that the MESSIAH will suffer and rise from the dead and repentance for the forgiveness of sins.

Luke 24:46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

That is what Jesus and his Apostle preached. Read how Paul preached the same thing.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds
Acts 20:21I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Galatians 1:23 They only heard the report: “The man who formerly persecuted us is now preaching the faith he once tried to destroy.

Did you read that? They said that PAUL is NOW preaching THE FAITH he once tried to destroy.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Ok, so what if you have someone who says that they believe in the trinity and they are not doing Gods will and not living right before him, and someone who loves God and Christ from their heart and are doing Gods will and living right before him. Which one is your brother or sister in Christ?

Wheat and tares look similar (Matt. 13:24–30).

As a reminder marhig is number 66 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

God's Truth

See:

Related:

Lordship

You are a false witness and a slanderer.

Jesus is God.

I have always preached that.

God's Truth

Wheat and tares look similar (Matt. 13:24–30).

You are a tare, according to what Jesus Christ says.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

You have condemned yourself and there is only way to get out of it, and that is to obey Jesus and repent of your false judgments.

God's Truth

You do not believe what is written.

Galatians 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Paul is just explaining that he received the gospel like the other apostles, from Jesus Christ.

God's Truth

Peter preached Acts 10:35 KJV to Corne's house which is contrary to what Paul preached (Titus 3:5 KJV) and Corne and his house were not saved. They "shall be" (Acts 15:11 KJV, 1 Peter 1:7-13 KJV).

And no need to call Paul a liar concerning the salvation of Gentiles such as we. It was a mystery unsearchable/hid in God until Paul was given the dispensation of the grace of God to usward!

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Paul taught the same thing.

Peter was the first to preach it to the Gentiles.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[As a reminder marhig is number 66 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:] So which ones are the true followers of Jesus?

You'll find out when were gone (Re 3:10). :rapture:

Gone
roxtstjpg_axqnxhs.gif
~ Montgomery Gentry

God's Truth

Never said that, you satanist.I have consistently said that there are "trans dispensational" teachings we should follow. But we are not to follow the commands according to the law, demon, as you do.

You speak much untruth. You do say we do not have to do what Jesus said when he walked the earth because he said it to the Jews. The Madists here will not even tell me what they do that Jesus taught while he walked the earth. They even ask me repeatedly what we are supposed to do, and then I tell them and they cannot retain the truth. I do not tell anyone to follow the old law. I am not a satanist. You are a foul mouthed verbal abuser and for some reason you are allowed to stay on this debate site and continue to verbally abuse people.

marhig

You'll find out when were gone (Re 3:10). :rapture:

Gone
roxtstjpg_axqnxhs.gif
~ Montgomery Gentry
I think many will be shocked to see who does belong to God when you eventually stand before him. Many of those whom you condemn could love him and our Lord Jesus from their hearts. You need to be careful who you condemn SD. Remember, you are not God, and you don't know the depths of the hearts of others.

Eagles Wings

I think many will be shocked to see who does belong to God when you eventually stand before him. Many of those whom you condemn could love him and our Lord Jesus from their hearts. You need to be careful who you condemn SD. Remember, you are not God, and you don't know the depths of the hearts of others.
What version of the bible do you read and study from?