ECT Dear wolves/wolf-ette's, children of the devil, Cain, Jr.'s,: What sins?

God's Truth

You mean to tell me that the LORD bore our sins in his flesh, had his flesh cut off from his soul and spirit, and then was raised up again into that flesh without any sins on it?

Now that's some good news!

The good news is not: We do not have to repent of our sins.

God's Truth

So drunk, demonized, "Cousin It" does not see that this is a self refuting statement, i.e., Don't judge, even though "Don't judge" is judging judgment as wrong, and the statement " You are the false judge" is a judgment.

You cannot be this stupid....But then we read another one of your inebriated "posts."

Telling someone that they are falsely judging is a defense.

God's Truth

Show us any quote, from a MAD proponent, proving that, Christ rejector, satanic accuser.

I thought so.

You do say you do not have to obey what Jesus taught while you walked the earth.

Tell us what Jesus taught when he walked the earth that we have to obey. lol

john w

Hall of Fame
You do say you do not have to obey what Jesus taught while you walked the earth.

Never said that, drunk.

You say that you obey everything that "Jesus" says, but, in the next breath, after downing another drink, that "everything" has escape clauses.

Get dry, lush.
Tell us what Jesus taught when he walked the earth that we have to obey. lol

Tell us why you decide "what Jesus taught when he walked the earth that we have to obey," and others cannot.

I obey everything Jesus tells us all to do.

And you decide, for others, just what "Jesus tells us to do," moron?Yes, or no?

Answer the question, based upon your argument, you lush....answer, w/o just an evasion, a "LOL,"...

Do you agree that not all of the teachings, commands, of the Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth, are directed to everyone, for their obedience?

Watch the evasion, drunken muttering punt....Watch...

Not a peep, from the drunken demon...Just more pounding down "Boone's Farm" shots, and spamming posts...

Danoh

You have reading comprehension problems (1 Corinthians 11:20 KJV). Get saved and that natural man problem will subside (1 Corinthians 2:13-14 KJV).

You continue to be off on that.

Paul's point in the following passage is NOT that they are not to be practicing the Lord's Supper.

Rather, their poor conduct with one another DURING said Supper.

1 Corinthians 11:17 Now in this that I declare unto you I praise you not, that ye come together not for the better, but for the worse.

11:18 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.

11:19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

11:20 When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper.

How so?

11:21 For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken.

And so on...

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Everytime I have asked you what the gospel of your salvation is, you reply with Acts 2:38. That's not the gospel by which we are saved.

I believe everything the Lord says from Genesis to Revelation so your "unbelief in Jesus words" doesn't work on me.

In Acts chapter 2, Peter delivered the keys to entering the Kingdom of God.

Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
But you claim Paul came along with another gospel and changed God's Word.
Paul's gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery was kept secret since the world began, but then ("but now") is made manifest (Romans 16:25-26 KJV). His gospel was not after man, neither was he taught it, but by revelation of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV) as Paul was committed the dispensation of the gospel (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV) to the Jew first and also to the Greek (Romans 1:16-17 KJV). That gospel is 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV.

The fact, that gospel would include the likes of Gentiles such as we (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) was also a mystery. It's called the dispensation of the grace of God given Paul to usward (Ephesians 3:1-5 KJV). The fact that we should be fellowheirs and of the same body with Paul's audience of Jews and Greeks is the mystery of the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV, Ephesians 6:19 KJV).

All of this is according to the hidden wisdom of God (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV) and the manifold wisdom of God (Ephesians 3:10 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
In Acts chapter 2, Peter delivered the keys to entering the Kingdom of God.

Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

LA
Acts 2:38 KJV is not the gospel of your salvation. 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV is.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The gospel of salvation is in both places, but more complete in Acts ch 2.

LA
Wrong. They are two different gospels. Peter never preached in Acts 2 that "Christ died for our sins" as the good news for those people. Peter preached a murder indictment to all the house of Israel and when they were pricked in their hearts and asked what they shall do, Peter told them to Acts 2:38 KJV. That's not the good news by which we are saved today!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wrong. They are two different gospels. Peter never preached in Acts 2 that "Christ died for our sins" as the good news for those people. Peter preached a murder indictment to all the house of Israel and when they were pricked in their hearts and asked what they shall do, Peter told them to Acts 2:38 KJV. That's not the good news by which we are saved today!

That is only your opinion and not showing the facts.

Do not confuse Steven speaking to the Sanhedrin, with Peter speaking to Jews from many nations, staying in Jerusalem.

Sure they in Acts ch 2 went along with the crowd and were guilty, but they were offered the forgiveness of their sins and the Holy Spirit as well, and 3000 accepted.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Grosnick has said on numerous occasions that the gospels are for the House of Israel and not for the gentiles like himself.

LA

That is not what you argued, deceiver:

As a Madist you do not believe you should do anything Jesus commanded as you make no claim to be one of His disciples.

Show us where any MAD proponent that asserted that "we do not believe we should do anything Jesus commanded."

Slick as your daddy, the serpent, are you, LALaw....Real slick, laying your snake oil....Ssssssssssssssssssssss.......

john w

Hall of Fame
That is only your opinion and not showing the facts.

Do not confuse Steven speaking to the Sanhedrin, with Peter speaking to Jews from many nations, staying in Jerusalem.

Sure they in Acts ch 2 went along with the crowd and were guilty, but they were offered the forgiveness of their sins and the Holy Spirit as well, and 3000 accepted.

LA

Acts 2 KJV

43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.

44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;

45 And sold their possessions and goods,
and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

Do it.

I thought so, you "selective" fraud, quoting verses in isolation, deleting others. Daddy devil is Isaiah 5 KJV "proud."

God's Truth

Never said that, drunk.

You say that you obey everything that "Jesus" says, but, in the next breath, after downing another drink, that "everything" has escape clauses.

Get dry, lush.

Tell us why you decide "what Jesus taught when he walked the earth that we have to obey," and others cannot.

And you decide, for others, just what "Jesus tells us to do," moron?Yes, or no?

Answer the question, based upon your argument, you lush....answer, w/o just an evasion, a "LOL,"...

Do you agree that not all of the teachings, commands, of the Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth, are directed to everyone, for their obedience?

Watch the evasion, drunken muttering punt....Watch...

Not a peep, from the drunken demon...Just more pounding down "Boone's Farm" shots, and spamming posts...
You do say you do not have to obey Jesus'teachings when he walked the earth.

Tell us what we have to obey from Jesus' teachings on earth.

Why won't you tell?

You and many others here say we do not have to obey Jesus' teachings because they were not to us.

So why are you saying you did not say that?

You said it many times.