ECT Dear wolves/wolf-ette's, children of the devil, Cain, Jr.'s,: What sins?

God's Truth

The Lord's earthly ministry has nothing to do with us (Matthew 15:24 KJV, Romans 15:8 KJV)
Jesus says when he is lifted up then all can come to him to be saved; Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.
Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."
As a saved, Bible believer I recognize that while all of the Bible is for our learning, it's not all to us or about us.
There is only one gospel as it always has been since the beginning of time, and that is to believe and obey God.
The Lord never made a covenant with anyone in the dispensation of the grace of God. We are partakers of Christ by the gospel, not by covenant (Ephesians 2:11-13 KJV, Ephesians 3:6 KJV).
It is unbelievable how you do not even believe Paul who says he himself is a minister of a New Covenant, and he even quotes the Covenant that Jesus spoke of.
2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Romans 11:27
For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

Paul even had the believers have a Lord’s Supper!

God's Truth

LA, another co-salvationist.

*LA arrives at Pearly Gates, puts cross down with a relieved sigh*

"Okay Lord, I did my part. Open up!"

The saved are already seated with him in the heavenly realm, and Jesus is already living in the hearts of the saved.

Those who obey Jesus have crossed from death to life.

John 8:51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death."

God's Truth

Yes, spending his life trying to get into the Kingdom of Heaven, which was never offered to him while spurning the free offer to join the Body.

Jesus taught the Jews that they have to come into him---that IS coming into his body!

It is the same thing that Paul taught.

Romans 11:17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root,

John 15:5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

Did you read that?

Jesus tells us HOW TO GET IN HIM and REMAIN in him.

That IS about the body of Christ!

Obeying is eating from Jesus' flesh and it is how we get in his body.

John 6:53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jesus says when he is lifted up then all can come to him to be saved; Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.
That does not change the fact that the Lord's earthly ministry was to Israel and why Matthew 15:24 KJV Romans 15:8 KJV!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.
Paul's sending has nothing to do with the Lord's earthly ministry (Romans 16:25-26 KJV). Stop conflating the two.

1 Corinthians 9:17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.

God's Truth

Everytime I have asked you what the gospel of your salvation is, you reply with Acts 2:38. That's not the gospel by which we are saved.

I believe everything the Lord says from Genesis to Revelation so your "unbelief in Jesus words" doesn't work on me.

There is no such thing as believing in not believing in Jesus' words is the salvation.

heir

TOL Subscriber
It is unbelievable how you do not even believe Paul who says he himself is a minister of a New Covenant, and he even quotes the Covenant that Jesus spoke of.
I believe Paul (2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV) and I believe who the NC will be with in the future (not us) after the BoC is long gone (Hebrews 8:8 KJV).

God's Truth

Paul's sending has nothing to do with the Lord's earthly ministry (Romans 16:25-26 KJV). Stop conflating the two.

1 Corinthians 9:17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.

Notice that you do not address what I say and you merely post over it as if you can make the truth disappear?

The scripture you just quoted, tell me how in the world you think it means Paul taught another gospel?

The Rights of an Apostle

…16Yet when I preach the gospel, I have no reason to boast, because I am obligated to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel! 17If my preaching is voluntary, I have a reward. But if it is not voluntary, I am still entrusted with a responsibility. 18What then is my reward? That in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not use up my rights in preaching it

heir

TOL Subscriber
Notice that you do not address what I say and you merely post over it as if you can make the truth disappear?
You mean this truth that you are trying to mix in your blender?

Matthew 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

Matthew 15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Romans 15:8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

Paul's first sending was to the Jew first and also to the Greek. I know and believe that. You want to make the Lord's sending in M, M, L and J Paul's, but the Lord's earthly ministry was before Paul's and for a different purpose.

God's Truth

Made up one gospelism

Really? So Satan didn't have to believe AND obey? Is that why he got thrown out of heaven?

Adam and Eve did not have to believe AND obey? That is why they got thrown out of the Garden of Eden?

Cain didn't have to obey and overcome sin? Is that why he got sent away with a mark?

Noah had to not be like the wicked people.

Abraham had to obey everything.

Even Jesus says that he obeyed and that is why he remains in God's love.

But you claim Paul came along with another gospel and changed God's Word.

john w

Hall of Fame
I am pretty sure that you are claiming True Christians, believers and adopted sons, do not sin because they have the righteousness of Christ in them.

If so, there seems to be a great hole in your perspective....

You missed it...Pay attention....What sins? They are all in hell, as the Saviour died for them, forgave us all trespasses.

SaulToPaul 2

You missed it...Pay attention....What sins? They are all in hell, as the Saviour died for them, forgave us all trespasses.

You mean to tell me that the LORD bore our sins in his flesh, had his flesh cut off from his soul and spirit, and then was raised up again into that flesh without any sins on it?

Now that's some good news!

john w

Hall of Fame

I do not judge anyone. You are the false judge.

So drunk, demonized, "Cousin It" does not see that this is a self refuting statement, i.e., Don't judge, even though "Don't judge" is judging judgment as wrong, and the statement " You are the false judge" is a judgment.

You cannot be this stupid....But then we read another one of your inebriated "posts."

john w

Hall of Fame
As a Madist you do not believe you should do anything Jesus commanded as you make no claim to be one of His disciples.

Show us any quote, from a MAD proponent, proving that, Christ rejector, satanic accuser.

I thought so.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
You mean to tell me that the LORD bore our sins in his flesh, had his flesh cut off from his soul and spirit, and then was raised up again into that flesh without any sins on it?

Now that's some good news!

Correctamundo, Mayor! "had his flesh cut off from his soul and spirit,"=circumcision of Christ..

Colossians 2:11 KJV In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

john w

Hall of Fame
Really? So Satan didn't have to believe AND obey? Is that why he got thrown out of heaven?

Adam and Eve did not have to believe AND obey? That is why they got thrown out of the Garden of Eden?

Cain didn't have to obey and overcome sin? Is that why he got sent away with a mark?

Noah had to not be like the wicked people.

Abraham had to obey everything.

Even Jesus says that he obeyed and that is why he remains in God's love.

But you claim Paul came along with another gospel and changed God's Word.
Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says.

But "everything" does not mean "everything, after downing a jug of "Ripple."