Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ummmm water is a terrible conductor of electricity. It is the impurities (salts mainly) that conduct electricity through water.

Dear Tyrathca,

Thanks so much for the heads-up!! Oh well, I did not know you wrote so much Ty, because I answer one post at a time. I see you had 2 or 3 more posts besides. It was a silly notion, but it seemed interesting at the time. I'm really glad it's not true, because that would open another can of worms and would be too hard for my brain!! Once, again, thanks for straightening us out.

Ciao,

Michael

:wave:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

It was just an idiotic premise we were having. 1Mind1Spirit and I were just having fun thinking about if things are different after all. I should know better. I have no idea how I could have thought that. Honest, I wasn't drinking last night, except pops/sodas, Iced Tea, Ice Water and some Juices. Well, I'm glad to see that so many of you care enough to set us straight! It was fun while it lasted! Stuff happens!

God Be With Those You Love, Including Yourselves,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Noguru and Jukia,

Thanks for helping also. I can't believe we let it happen. But it was quite interesting for a while there.

Much Love In God's Name,

Michael

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
If the earth is not moving and the sun is not moving than how do you account for the days and the seasons?

Do you think the moon revolves around the earth?

You have been listening to Stuu.

I never said the sun does not move.

I agree with the bible that God set it on its course around the earth.

Learn to read. :rotfl:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Where to start with how wrong (and badly argued) that site is....

What stands out is that the writer assumes "science" assumes the earth rotates and he then assumes it instead does not and therefore geosync satellites are just hanging above us and therefore ???? therefore BIBLE BE SCIENZES!11one!

Yet we don't have to assume the earth rotates, we've had multiple reasons to believe so for hundreds of years and even since the mid 19th century we've had an empirical test for it (link). The entire sites premise falls apart from there, we don't even need to get into the failings of logic in alternative explanations or the complete lack of mathematics or physics actually used (or even a basic understanding of electromagnetism).

Are you claiming that there was a conspiracy to keep "the truth" quiet which shut down this site? I really really hope so because that would add some extra hilarity. :eek:

Guess you forgot about the mickelson experiments hunh?

You had no answer when I posted them earlier in this thread, I reckon you think enuff time has gone by, everybody forgot?

I dont know why the patent site is shut down.

But it had the proof that those satellites you think are orbiting, are stationary.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Dear All,

It was just an idiotic premise we were having. 1Mind1Spirit and I were just having fun thinking about if things are different after all. I should know better. I have no idea how I could have thought that. Honest, I wasn't drinking last night, except pops/sodas, Iced Tea, Ice Water and some Juices. Well, I'm glad to see that so many of you care enough to set us straight! It was fun while it lasted! Stuff happens!

God Be With Those You Love, Including Yourselves,

Michael

You gotta mouse in yer pocket?

Whats all that we business?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 1Mind1Spirit,

I checked it out some, but I'm not into Mind Control. Thanks for sharing anyway.

God Keep You Content!!

Michael

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Dear 1Mind1Spirit,

I checked it out some, but I'm not into Mind Control. Thanks for sharing anyway.

God Keep You Content!!

Michael

It was not about mind control.

It shows how electro magnetism works in all matter.

At 2 or 3 minutes in he tells how it corrects alotta the problems physics has.

You know, the ones tryathca says are so perplexing?

Its actually worth the watch once he gets past the light show, and shows stuff he does with the magnets.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 1Mind1Spirit,

Well, it says it is almost an hour long, so I will get around to it, prob. 2morrow during the day I can spare an hour to listen to it. It sounds interesting. I just got in from taking some lunch to my computer guy at his job. When he gets off of work 2nite, we're gonna come here by my house and he is going to show me how to print my manuscript out on paper, so I can make edits on the papers/pages for the publisher to make. It's my Sixth Edition of my book, and the last. I've got to make some changes to it.

Anyway, I will check that out 2morrow and get back with you. Thanks for thinking of me and for going to the hassle of putting the article up there for me to look at!!

God's Best 4 U!!!

Michael

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Dear 1Mind1Spirit,

Well, it says it is almost an hour long, so I will get around to it, prob. 2morrow during the day I can spare an hour to listen to it. It sounds interesting. I just got in from taking some lunch to my computer guy at his job. When he gets off of work 2nite, we're gonna come here by my house and he is going to show me how to print my manuscript out on paper, so I can make edits on the papers/pages for the publisher to make. It's my Sixth Edition of my book, and the last. I've got to make some changes to it.

Anyway, I will check that out 2morrow and get back with you. Thanks for thinking of me and for going to the hassle of putting the article up there for me to look at!!

God's Best 4 U!!!

Michael

Right on.

Be well. :)

Stuu

I agree with the bible that God set it on its course around the earth.
I get it now.

You are rejecting reality because ignorant ancient goat-herders had a much better grasp on astronomy, or a much better grasp on what your god insists you think. Even if it is wrong.

Stuart

Tyrathca

Guess you forgot about the mickelson experiments hunh?

You had no answer when I posted them earlier in this thread, I reckon you think enuff time has gone by, everybody forgot?

I dont know why the patent site is shut down.

But it had the proof that those satellites you think are orbiting, are stationary.

Uh I don't recall any such discussion between us or you mentioning "Mickelson experiments" at all. Either I wasnt paying you much attention or you are mixing me up with someone else.

Are you referring to the Mickelson-Morely experiment in 1887? If so how do you think it proves what you say?

Tyrathca

What about that link was interesting or at all useful in this discussion? I see a bunch of assertions where the author simply claims everyone can see its obvious. I note you were referring to the Mickelson-Morley experiment but I still have no explanation as to why it proves a non-rotating earth. I also note the author also thinks it's obvious relativity is "claptrap" yet doesn't explain why he hasn't hit a novel prize (or how it keeps correctly predicting every test we can throw at it)

Is this your website? Or are you a person parodying Christianity for lulz and have just gone full retard to test our credulity?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
What about that link was interesting or at all useful in this discussion? I see a bunch of assertions where the author simply claims everyone can see its obvious. I note you were referring to the Mickelson-Morley experiment but I still have no explanation as to why it proves a non-rotating earth. I also note the author also thinks it's obvious relativity is "claptrap" yet doesn't explain why he hasn't hit a novel prize (or how it keeps correctly predicting every test we can throw at it)

Is this your website? Or are you a person parodying Christianity for lulz and have just gone full retard to test our credulity?

All experiments show a non moving earth.

The focault pendelum is easily shot down.

And has been.

Yer way outta touch with reality.

And the latest developments in real science.

The only thing Darwinism and the copernicus model had left after the mickelson-morley experiments was nothing.

Einstiens THEORY of relativity gave them a ray of hope.

Now this is being dashed with the developing science of an electric universe.

Bummer for all that hogwash you have been guzzling down as science. ( falsely so called.) :wave:

Tyrathca

All experiments show a non moving earth.
And you are one of the few people in the world to realise this how exactly? And why should I believe you?

The focault pendelum is easily shot down.

And has been.
And why should I believe you?

Yer way outta touch with reality.
Says the guy who has no education, an IQ of 60 and yet thinks he knows things which should win him a Nobel prize if he could prove.

The only thing Darwinism and the copernicus model had left after the mickelson-morley experiments was nothing.
Except the fact our application of the underlying physics has allowed us to send a man to the moon, keep countless satellites from falling form the sky, send probes to the outer reaches of our solar system and underpins the GPS system in your phone.

Einstiens THEORY of relativity gave them a ray of hope.
Relativity works, scientists have been trying to disprove it since it was presented and failed. If it is wrong why then do all its calculations work so well?
Now this is being dashed with the developing science of an electric universe.
And why should I believe this from someone who clearly doesn't know the first thing about electromagnetism?

Bummer for all that hogwash you have been guzzling down as science falsely so called. :wave:
Is something science only when you agree with it?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Except the fact our application of the underlying physics has allowed us to send a man to the moon, keep countless satellites from falling form the sky, send probes to the outer reaches of our solar system and underpins the GPS system in your phone.

Lets start here.

You are assuming that Nasa does all this on heliocentric calculations.

Why should I believe yer assumptions?

How bout we try listening to somebody who has been there?

Astronomer Dr. Bouw on Geocentricity and the Space Program:

"...Again, once more for the record:

it has been shown at least six different ways

this century alone that the equations

and physics used by NASA to launch satellites

are identical to the equations derived

from a geocentric universe.

Thus, if the space program is proof of anything,

it proves geocentricity and disproves heliocentrism."6

For all who dont know, geocentricity is what the bible says, the earth does not move.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.