Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

noguru

Think of a washing machine in spin mode.

What happens to the clothes?

Now, you may say, well it spins faster than the earth.

Okay then.

Now picture a dryer on tumble dry.

What happens to the clothes?

In the washer gravity cannot stop the slinging out.

In the dryer this thing you call gravity causes tumbling.

Now explain to me how yer idiotic spheres idea, explains why we are not being flung off this planet or at the least tumbling head over heels.

You see if we are spinning, one or the other has to happen.

Unless this so called gravity is holding us up and down at the same time.

Wadda joke.

The quotes I included, as well as the full articles, answer your questions here. Did you actually understand how the earth (all spheres) generally move as a whole unit. However the different consistency of solids, liquids, gases are effected in a minimally different way by gravity because of their consistency. And yes the spinning of the earth does have an effect on the depth of the troposphere, if you noticed how it is generally thicker around the equator and thinner as we move towards the poles. That would be due to the effect of "spinning" for which you have little understanding.

Is this getting too complex for you?

Could it be that you are just too much of a moron to understand?

No, that could not possibly be it. A dork from a farm like you who has demonstrated that he does not understand the first thing about science and reality is on the brink of overturning almost every model in almost every discipline in science.

Hey I tell you what, why don't you write up your brilliant analogy of the washing machine example, which you think represents the sphere of the earth, and submit your theory for peer review?

Can you say "delusions of grandeur"?

:rotfl:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Come on genius.

Explain why something as big as the earth turning is not under the same rules as the washer and dryer turning.

Hot air wont cut it.

Last edited:

noguru

Come on genius.

Explain why something as big as the earth turning is not under the same rules as the washer and dryer turning.

Hot air wont cut it.

It has been explained. Your willful ignorance of that explanation is only fooling you.

noguru

Did you fail high school physics? I presume you think geosynchronous satellites just hang in the sky stationary above us due to magic to then?

I would assume so. And I can tell his elevator does not go to the top floor either.

noguru

So does tumbling not happen in your dryer?

Stuart

I was wondering if he leaves the air in his wife for more than a night or does he take the air out each morning and inflate her each night?

Or did he buy one of those newer models.

lars-and-the-real-girl-upcoming-movies-581795_500_332.jpg

noguru

Shore does.

But with all this spinning at 1,000 miles an hour, I feel no need to exert any force to keep my self from falling over.

Now thats plumb amazin aint it?

Are you seriously claiming that you do not use any muscles to stand up and/or remain standing?

You definitely are brain dead.

Stuu

Shore does.

But with all this spinning at 1,000 miles an hour, I feel no need to exert any force to keep my self from falling over.

Now thats plumb amazin aint it?
So it's not that you don't believe in the force of gravity pulling you down, but you don't believe the surface of the earth is spinning at close to 1000 miles an hour, is that right?

Stuart

noguru

So it's not that you don't believe in the force of gravity pulling you down, but you don't believe the surface of the earth is spinning at close to 1000 miles an hour, is that right?

Stuart

I think he accepts neither gravity nor a spinning earth.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wow, you all get quite studious with each other here. It's good to see. It means you're learning something in spite of the rivalry. You know there's got to be a God with all of this intricacy, right Stuart?? Surely there is a Genius of a Creator to be able to cause the earth to spin at 1,000 mph, and using the right amount of gravity, we stay on the earth. It's just so awesome. Thanks for Mostly Noguru's and 1Mind's hard work!!! Really!

Much Love To ALL Of You,

Michael

Stuu

Both, checkout the link I posted.
Right, I think I see. Well, it's wrong because the positions of the nearest of the distant stars appear to change in a periodical manner throughout the year. If the earth was stationary and the other celestial bodies in the universe were revolving about us then the distant stars wouldn't appear to move slightly relative to one another, which actually they do.

Stuart

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Right, I think I see. Well, it's wrong because the positions of the nearest of the distant stars appear to change in a periodical manner throughout the year. If the earth was stationary and the other celestial bodies in the universe were revolving about us then the distant stars wouldn't appear to move slightly relative to one another, which actually they do.

Stuart

First off why wouldnt they?

Secondly you did not read the link.

As this has nothing to do with it.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stuart,

You really ARE a lost cause! Don't say that nobody tried to help you. Hey buddy, that sulfur you were talking about is brimstone. Rev. 19:20. Brimstone is sulfur stone. So I suppose the hydrogen is burning sulfur.

God Bless You Regardless Of Yourself,

Michael

Stuu

First off why wouldnt they?
Because the earth would have to be moving in a periodical motion in order to make the stars appear to be moving in their corresponding periodical motion.

Secondly you did not read the link.

As this has nothing to do with it.
I did read the link. This has everything to do with it.

If the earth is moving in orbit round the sun, then the geosynchronous orbit claims of the linked page cannot be right. Unless the rising and setting of the sun is an illusion.

Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.