Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose Fly

Dear Jose Fly,

You can understand that sometimes God causes evil for the greater good. We catch a cold so that our mucus cleans out all of the dust and dirt we inhale every day. The air is filled with dust, etc. If the devil moves a genome out of place, God alters it or puts in right back. It is written that the Lord God plays with Satan as with a little bird. He is quite able to deal with Satan. We have to have diseases or some of us would never leave this planet. God takes people home to heaven through tornadoes, earthquakes, etc. So you must understand that I can't just put everything together in a small shoebox, there is a lot going on that we don't understand, but to God, it makes plenty of sense. And I want to reiterate that I MYSELF do not have ALL of the answers, so don't expect me to have an answer to every one of your questions. I do my best with what He gives me to give to each of you, but there are times, when He does not give to me to give to you, because He doesn't want you to know yet. As it is written in Isaiah 45:7, "I (the Lord God) form the light and create darkness; I make peace and create evil. I, the Lord, do ALL of these things." It does not mean that God has evil in Him in order to create it. Just as a bricklayer has not brick or cement in him, he still can form a brick house. Thus is similar to Creation by God. Hope this clears things up!

Right...."I know it seems evil and doesn't make sense, but you have to believe it anyway".

No thanks.

Jose Fly

The earth aint spinnin, the earth aint millions a years old, There aint no such thing as gravity.

And anything else that is contrary to the word of God.

Amazing. Sometimes all you have to do is ask a simple question and give some religious people the microphone when they answer, and they go ahead and demonstrate the idiocy of their beliefs all by themselves.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You do realize that the possessive of Barnabas would be Barnabas', not Barnabases, right?

Of course, but as the apostrophe sticks due to my wife spilling pop on my keyboard, I invent ways around it.

I have been doin it for over four months now, real observant there Einstein. :wave:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Amazing. Sometimes all you have to do is ask a simple question and give some religious people the microphone when they answer, and they go ahead and demonstrate the idiocy of their beliefs all by themselves.

You might wanna go back a few months into this thread and actually read it.

You might learn sumpthin.

noguru

Of course, but as the apostrophe sticks due to my wife spilling pop on my keyboard, I invent ways around it.

I have been doin it for over four months now, real observant there Einstein. :wave:

Apparently you are not too observant because you do not think gravity had anything to do with the pop your wife spilled on the keyboard. Since you do not believe in gravity.

:rotfl:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi noguru and 1Mind,

You two need to get along. Buy a new keyboard. They are cheap. Prob. can get one for $5 on Craig's List. Or $20 at Walmart.

Had quite a night last night. It was nice. I see you two have been bantering back and forth. Anything interesting happen since last evening?? I was sober, so don't worry. I don't drink or do drugs. I'm having a root beer right now.

Well, will chat with you again soon. Am glad to hear that you went back and read some of this thread 1Mind. That is very kind and smart of you.

God Bless You Both,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey Stuu,

I tried to PM you and you've got to erase some mail first or it won't take.

It's totally up to you. Do you know how to do it or not??

Michael

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Apparently you are not too observant because you do not think gravity had anything to do with the pop your wife spilled on the keyboard. Since you do not believe in gravity.

Yeah, I reckon if the earth was spinning, that pop shoulda flew across the room, whats up with that?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Hi noguru and 1Mind,

You two need to get along. Buy a new keyboard. They are cheap. Prob. can get one for $5 on Craig's List. Or $20 at Walmart.

Had quite a night last night. It was nice. I see you two have been bantering back and forth. Anything interesting happen since last evening?? I was sober, so don't worry. I don't drink or do drugs. I'm having a root beer right now.

Well, will chat with you again soon. Am glad to hear that you went back and read some of this thread 1Mind. That is very kind and smart of you.

God Bless You Both,

Michael

Peace makin is fine, but next time try to engage yer brain, please.

noguru

Yeah, I reckon if the earth was spinning, that pop shoulda flew across the room, whats up with that?

Yes, apparently you are not aware of the various "spheres" that make up the whole planet.

An atmosphere (New Latin atmosphaera, created in the 17th century from Greek ἀτμός [atmos] "vapor" and σφαῖρα [sphaira] "sphere") is a layer of gases surrounding a planet or other material body of sufficient mass that is held in place by the gravity of the body. An atmosphere is more likely to be retained if the gravity is high and the atmosphere's temperature is low.

Atmosphere.

The troposphere is the lowest portion of Earth's atmosphere. It contains approximately 80% of the atmosphere's mass and 99% of its water vapour and aerosols. The average depth of the troposphere is approximately 17 km (11 mi) in the middle latitudes. It is deeper in the tropics, up to 20 km (12 mi), and shallower near the polar regions, approximately 7 km (4.3 mi) in winter. The lowest part of the troposphere, where friction with the Earth's surface influences air flow, is the planetary boundary layer. This layer is typically a few hundred metres to 2 km (1.2 mi) deep depending on the landform and time of day. The border between the troposphere and stratosphere, called the tropopause, is a temperature inversion.

Troposphere.

The stratosphere /ˈstrætəsfɪər/ is the second major layer of Earth's atmosphere, just above the troposphere, and below the mesosphere. It is stratified in temperature, with warmer layers higher up and cooler layers farther down. This is in contrast to the troposphere near the Earth's surface, which is cooler higher up and warmer farther down. The border of the troposphere and stratosphere, the tropopause, is marked by where this inversion begins, which in terms of atmospheric thermodynamics is the equilibrium level.

Stratosphere.

Would you like me to give you more of a remedial lesson on this, or can you do some research on your own?

Maybe you do not realize the brain damaging toxic fumes you are inhaling because of the strong odor of animal feces surrounding you.

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Did you know that gravity gets less near the horizon because the circle of the earth is slightly thinner at the edges?

Stuart

More proof its not spinning.

Use yer head.

Not what you have been told.

Your horizon is approximately 12 miles at ground level.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Yes, apparently you are not aware of the various "spheres" that make up the whole planet.

Atmosphere.

Troposphere.

Stratosphere.

Would you like me to give you more of a remedial lesson on this, or can you do some research on your own?

Maybe you do not realize the brain damaging toxic fumes you are inhaling because of the strong odor of animal feces surrounding you.

Think of a washing machine in spin mode.

What happens to the clothes?

Now, you may say, well it spins faster than the earth.

Okay then.

Now picture a dryer on tumble dry.

In the washer gravity cannot stop the slinging out.

In the dryer this thing you call gravity causes tumbling.

Now explain to me how yer idiotic spheres idea, explains why we are not being flung off this planet or at the least tumbling head over heels.

You see if we are spinning, one or the other has to happen.

Unless this so called gravity is holding us up and down at the same time.

Wadda joke.

Tyrathca

Think of a washing machine in spin mode.

Now, you may say, well it spins faster than the earth.

Okay then.

Now picture a dryer on tumble dry.

In the washer gravity cannot stop the slinging out.

In the dryer this thing you call gravity causes tumbling.

Now explain to me how yer idiotic spheres idea, explains why we are not being flung off this planet or at the least tumbling head over heels.

You see if we are spinning, one or the other has to happen.

Unless this so called gravity is holding us up and down at the same time.

Wadda joke.
Did you fail high school physics? I presume you think geosynchronous satellites just hang in the sky stationary above us due to magic to then?

Status
Not open for further replies.