Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Looking at any quote here there are 2 tags, one is a begin tag and the other tag ends the quote (beginning tags have "=" sign directly after the E in QUOTE, end tags have "/" directly before the Q in QUOTE). All you need to do is surround the text to which you want to reply with those beginning and ending tags, then your replies go in between the end tag and the next beginning tag.

I will try!! Does the = sign have to have the other person's name on it, and the correct numbers??

Thanks, Michael

alwight

You Alwight and noguru!!

I am finally getting the hang of this. Now what does PHP mean? That means the person who spoke it to me? It is hard and yet, it is not so hard. It depends what you learn from your teachers!! Do I have to remember the =# every time? Probably do, eh? I'm very close to a breakthrough, or else I know what I'm doing now. But what do I do once someone answers me with boxed sentences or paragraphs?? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You're both WONDERFUL!!

I Do Hope That God Is With You Both!!!

Michael
Hi Michael,
I actually had no idea what PHP was but I now gather it is a scripting program. Text inside a PHP box doesn't seem to get formatted into quote boxes, so I used it only because I could show examples of the full quote tags around some text without it getting turned into quote boxes instead.

If you want to do an attributed quote, yes, it must include an "=":
PHP:
 [QUOTE="MichaelCadry, post: 0"]You Alwight and noguru!![/QUOTE]
You Alwight and noguru!!
The above attributes a quote to you and provides a link to your post.

PHP:
 [QUOTE=MichaelCadry]You Alwight and noguru!![/QUOTE]
MichaelCadry said:
You Alwight and noguru!!
The above attributes a quote to you but without a link to it.

PHP:
 [QUOTE=JoeBloggs]You Alwight and noguru!![/QUOTE]
JoeBloggs said:
You Alwight and noguru!!
The above attributes a quote to "JoeBloggs" but without a link to it.

However:
PHP:
 [QUOTE]You Alwight and noguru!![/QUOTE]
You Alwight and noguru!!
The above has no attribution or link or "=", just a basic quote box.

:)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight and noguru,

Thank you both for the Quote Lessons!! You guys really helped me out. I know how to do it now. The only problem will be is when I get a letter with ten quote boxes and I'm suppose to answer it. You would have to cut and paste? And pull it off. It sounds kind of complicated initially, but I've noticed that, once you both teach me how to do it, I try it and it works. So I have a bright future ahead of me, eh? I'm actually going to have to copy and paste remarks in empty man-made boxes. Ayyyy! Hey anyway, I sent Israel $60 today for their monthly gift, which helps to care for the people there, including those who have survived the Holocaust. Yousually, I can only afford $40. How do you like my typo?? Well, Alwight, I found out that gcthomas and prob. Hedshaker are posting on the NOAH movie thread that musterion started. Just thought I'd let you know. Well, I hurd them say that they ride the tube in London. How do you like my new typo? I'll go ahead and get going. Will chat to you again later. Sure wish you'd give Jesus a try!

Much Love From God and His Son,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

If you would, could you 'quote' this post and put it in boxes so that I can respond back to you by responding to each box. Do you know what I mean? Nothing real hard yet. It will be quite horrific to answer a whole page of boxes, so just a good amount of words. How's the weather going there now. We broke 100 today (102 degrees) so there goes the good old times. I think the next thing my car will need is front struts and supports for them. The old ones are kind of cracked from the heat (super-hard) rubber (the supports). At least then, I won't bounce the front of the car so badly. So I hope those will last one more summer. My feet still hurt, but my cancer is still staying at a 0.6 PSA. I don't know what the PSA means (lbs. per square acre??). Heheheh!! Anyway, I'm going to see if I can hunt Hedshaker down and talk with him a bit. Alwight, I really do appreciate you helping me. How did you find out when you came to this thread? Did you know already from some other Theology website? This TOL site has a lot of things I don't understand or know how to do. Like Tags, Edit Tags, New Reply, Post Quick Reply, Go Advanced (haven't done that yet/scary).

Hey, do people go into the English Channel to go swimming in the summer? Is the water salty in the English Channel? I would expect that it would be salty.

We're celebrating a Mexican holiday this weekend called Cinco de Mayo (May 5th). I think it is when Mexico won it's independence from France? I'll have to check it out. It translates as 'five of May'. That means a lot of parties in the neighborhoods, with a lot of Spanish music, beer, even pinatas (plaster of Paris concoctions). The kids hit them with a stick and with a blindfold on and try to break them. They are FULL of candy!! It's going to be wild, and A LOT of DUIs, (people drinking and driving while under the influence of Alcohol).

Well, Alwight, I could gab to you all night. My life has been chock full of experiences. Your life has too. You're just not a writer like me. I took writing classes in school, which included writing poems, etc. I got all A's. That's good!! Well, you don't have to, but I do hope you'll make about four boxes of quotes or so, so I can write back to you. I'm really thinking I'm not going to know how, but I'll give it a try anyways. Happy Cinco de Mayo!! Get drunk!! (I prob. will have a bit of red wine). I think beer is too bitter, and liquor just makes to go to sleep faster. Mixed drinks are fun though. So is Ouzo (Greek liquor that tastes like licorice). Will look forward to hearing from you and I'll do my best to answer.

May God Be With You,

Michael

alwight

Dear Alwight,

If you would, could you 'quote' this post and put it in boxes so that I can respond back to you by responding to each box. Do you know what I mean? Nothing real hard yet.
Using your post I simply inserted a "[/quote]" after "yet." (You can't see it because it was used only to end the quote and thus not shown by the software)
I am assuming here that after reading this post you have gone into the "Reply to Thread" by using the "QUOTE" button on the bottom right of it.

I don't really know how to make them hard or easier Michael, they are just quotes, but for the next one I'll simply highlight a section of your text and then (while still highlighted) use the icon directly above that looks like a speech bubble (6th from the right). It puts the basic quote tags at either end of the highlighted section. Note that you won't see this icon until you are in the "Reply to Thread" editing box, see below.

It will be quite horrific to answer a whole page of boxes, so just a good amount of words. How's the weather going there now. We broke 100 today (102 degrees) so there goes the good old times. I think the next thing my car will need is front struts and supports for them. The old ones are kind of cracked from the heat (super-hard) rubber (the supports). At least then, I won't bounce the front of the car so badly. So I hope those will last one more summer. My feet still hurt, but my cancer is still staying at a 0.6 PSA. I don't know what the PSA means (lbs. per square acre??). Heheheh!! Anyway, I'm going to see if I can hunt Hedshaker down and talk with him a bit. Alwight, I really do appreciate you helping me. How did you find out when you came to this thread? Did you know already from some other Theology website? This TOL site has a lot of things I don't understand or know how to do. Like Tags, Edit Tags, New Reply, Post Quick Reply, Go Advanced (haven't done that yet/scary).
See, just a basic quote box appears.:)
I hope like me you have used, are using, the quote button on the bottom right of my post?
The software used by this site is simply a forum proprietary software, and very secular, you'll find it on other forums or something similar.;)
I'm just editing this as I go btw using the TOL "Reply to Thread" box, but if the post is complicated I may just copy the whole post directly from the actual post into a word processor and edit it there instead. But let's not do that now.

"[QUOT*=MichaelCadry;3885925]" (*="E")

I've now simply copied the opening tag to your post (above) and have pasted (with an "E" not "*") it in front of your next section of text so that I can continue to quote and respond to the rest of your post.

Hey, do people go into the English Channel to go swimming in the summer? Is the water salty in the English Channel? I would expect that it would be salty.
Just like Coney Island Michael, it's sea.

We're celebrating a Mexican holiday this weekend called Cinco de Mayo (May 5th). I think it is when Mexico won it's independence from France? I'll have to check it out. It translates as 'five of May'. That means a lot of parties in the neighborhoods, with a lot of Spanish music, beer, even pinatas (plaster of Paris concoctions). The kids hit them with a stick and with a blindfold on and try to break them. They are FULL of candy!! It's going to be wild, and A LOT of DUIs, (people drinking and driving while under the influence of Alcohol).
Again this time I simply highlighted the next section of text and clicked the speech bubble icon. You can delete any text that you don't want to appear.
Note that in TOL's software any previous quotes do not normally appear, only the text from that post. If you do want to include older posts then they have to be edited in manually using appropriate quote tags.
If I wanted to end here I should remember to delete the remainder of your post below and its "[/QUOTE]" tag.
Instead I'll use it all by simply pasting in this tag from the top again in front of it:
"[QUOT*=MichaelCadry;3885925]" (*="E")
There is already an end quote tag at the end, amazingly.

Well, Alwight, I could gab to you all night. My life has been chock full of experiences. Your life has too. You're just not a writer like me. I took writing classes in school, which included writing poems, etc. I got all A's. That's good!! Well, you don't have to, but I do hope you'll make about four boxes of quotes or so, so I can write back to you. I'm really thinking I'm not going to know how, but I'll give it a try anyways. Happy Cinco de Mayo!! Get drunk!! (I prob. will have a bit of red wine). I think beer is too bitter, and liquor just makes to go to sleep faster. Mixed drinks are fun though. So is Ouzo (Greek liquor that tastes like licorice). Will look forward to hearing from you and I'll do my best to answer.

May God Be With You,

Michael
I hope that some of this helps Michael but there are many ways to skin a cat and many ways to edit posts.
If you still have problems editing your reply then I suggest you keep it simple and just use the "quote" button and type your words after the "[/QUOTE]" that will be there.
:cheers:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's time for the OP of this thread be heard again!!

Dear All,

This is what I mean. Read it and read it well. I'm going to tell you what the Lord told me; the facts. I hope it helps you all and that you STUDY your Bible and the first two books of Genesis to understand. Thank you. The earth has been here for a few billion years. Some of you seem to think that just by gradual changing, different species 'evolved'. Give God more credit than that. God created every creature on the earth, in each day/generation that is written in the Bible. This includes also when the dinosaurs were on earth. But, God wiped the screen blank a number of times indeed. In other words, He created and then changed species, and formed each animal and bird, and critter and man/woman differently, each time changed in ways He saw fit. Just like He obliterated everyone but Noah and his family. There is NO EVOLUTION. Tell that to God when you see HIM. He has EVERY PART on how each animal/human was formed because He kept re-forming them and making them different each time. It's God's HANDIWORK here at stake, not "evolution's." Only God can change the DNA, gene, genome, proton, RNA, neutron or electron,..."From our own Adam and Eve being formed, this is the generation of our Adam.

You'll notice in the first chapter of Genesis, it says God "Created" each in their 'day' or 'generation' (time in which they were generated). We also cannot ascertain that, in the past million years, 24 hours was the 'day's' length or it could have been 22 hours. All that I do know is that He has revealed something to me to share with others, for their sakes. He did create the first Adam and Eve in six days and rested on the seventh. Believe me or not. It really doesn't matter. In the first chapter of Genesis, it says God created the beasts and birds, and all of that, before He created man on the sixth 'day'. Now follow all this closely and re-read it as much as necessary for you. In the SECOND chapter of Genesis, does it not say that the Lord God "Formed" man from the dust of the ground. And the Lord God saw that the man was lonely, and so He 'formed' the birds, and animals from the dust of the ground and brought them to the man to see what he would call them. So first, we have Adam being CREATED after the birds and beasts were CREATED, and yet in Genesis chapter two, it says the Lord God FORMED man BEFORE the beasts and birds.

You will also notice that in the first chapter, God said the fowl/birds were created from the waters (Gen. 1:21), but in the second chapter, it says the Lord God FORMED the birds/fowl from the dust of the ground (Gen. 2:19). Now it is time for people to know the truth because they are questioning the true existence of God. I happen to know that God CREATED man and woman once, and the Lord God wiped them from the face of the earth many times and gave man and animals and plants, etc. another chance, as He saw fit. That is why we find man's bones that are way older than 6,000 years, or "OUR" ADAM. There were Adams and Eves formed many times over the thousands of years and they were changed as the Lord God saw fit. That is why it is written, "and He called THEIR name Adam in the day they were created. (See Gen. 5:1). That is why it is written, 'This is the book of the generations of Adam, in the image of God made he him/man.' I'm not sure that is the exact quote without looking it up right now. It is not a big matter. The Lord God has wiped the earth clean before and He will again. Remember Noah and his wife, of whom we are all descended from, therefore we are ALL Brothers and Sisters who don't get along well. Ishmael is the descendant of all of the Arab people. Should God need to wipe away the sinners once again, like He did with Noah and with Sodom, another book will be written for that Generation of Adam (and Eve). I hope I've explained this well enough for now. If God decides to wipe us all off of the earth for sin, who would wonder why? Look at this earth and tell me what shape it is in? What are you going to do about it?? Forget your Evolution idea!! There is a Higher Power that oversees every little change in every creature He forms. That's all, just for now. Re-read and study, and look in your Bibles.
May the Lord God Continue to Bless the Lord Jesus,
For the Lord said to my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand until I make thy enemies your footstool. He is doing just that. Can you understand any of this?? Please, if you have any comments, keep them civil and maybe kind? This is some of the info that the Lord told John of Patmos NOT to write (Rev. 10:4), when the seven thunders uttered their voices. People were not ready to handle it then, but we are ready now. (See Rev. 10:4).

Praise His Greatness and His Intense Imagination, Which Is An Incredible Amazing Thing,

Michael Cadry

Go to the link below, then click on 'Book Copy', then SKU-text and the Title Page of my book will come up. You can then read it off your computer screen with your up and down cursor arrows.

www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

P.S. Do you really think God deserves this B/S down on the Earth He created. Things are going to happen again real soon. And you sit and wonder WHY?? R U that slow??

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for helping me out tons!! Wow, you wrote a long thread. I will have to study it hard and see if I can figure it out myself. I found the speech bubble that you press and it puts you in a QUOTE box. A beginning and an end. Now it is their post that I put in the boxes, and then my text isn't in any boxes, when I'm replying to someone. Is that right??

You're a WONDERFUL FRIEND, you know!! I would trust you with my life! For you, that is a great thing, because you are an atheist. But you're not like an atheist. I don't know how to explain that except you are a very nice person that cares about others, so you already hold many of the ways of the Christian people. Who do you think puts that goodness in you??? It is God!! I have this feeling that He has plans for you yet. I pray for you!! God willing, you'll be in heaven soon enough. You're so caring and loving, and I think highly of it. OK, I don't mean to get mushy!!

Thanks again so much, Al, for helping me out. I will try to figure this out yet. My Dad's name was Al, short for Albert. He was very caring and loving, especially before he passed away. He wanted a Christian funeral service like my Mom's. My Dad was supposed to be Islamic (Lebanese), but he really never went to a mosque the entire time I was alive, so he just wasn't very spiritual. He was wonderful before he passed, so loving, it was great. We gave him a nice funeral and I'm sure he was pleased!! You just know these things, even though he is really 'asleep' right now. When Jesus Returns soon, the Dead in Christ shall rise first. And some of them will say, "Have you become weak like us???" Something to that effect.

Well, Buddy, always you are welcome to contact me and post here!!

Much Love In Christ!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

THANKS SO VERY MUCH for your help with my inadequacies!!! I will get the hang of this. I'm going to attack it now. Don't hold your breath. Give me some time here. Hey, noguru, I have figured out how to do it, with both of you helping me. I will send you something cut and pasted, real soon. I've got to run now and take my computer guy to his job and take him some lunch. He never charges me for my computer work.

Selah!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Using your post I simply inserted a quote after "yet."

Yes, I follow that, young man!!

I don't really know how to make them hard or easier Michael, they are just quotes,highlight a section of your text and then (while still highlighted) use the icon directly above that looks like a speech bubble (6th from the right).

Am I finally doing it? This is very hard at first.

It puts the basic quote tags at either end of the highlighted section. Note that you won't see this icon until you are in the "Reply to Thread" editing box, see below.

Now I think I've got it down pat. Eeeek! Now what about this thing INDENT??

See, just a basic quote box appears.:)
I hope like me you have used, are using, the quote button on the bottom right of my post?

Of course I am!! Heheehhee

The software used by this site is simply a forum proprietary software, and very secular, you'll find it on other forums or something similar.;)

It's getting scarier. I'm coming to some INDENT commands. Don't know yet what to do.

I'm just editing this as I go btw using the TOL "Reply to Thread" box, but if the post is complicated I may just copy the whole post directly from the actual post into a word processor and edit it there instead. But let's not do that now.

Just like Coney Island Michael, it's sea.​

I've now simply copied the opening tag to your post (above) and have pasted (with an "E" not "*") it in front of your next section of text so that I can continue to quote and respond to the rest of your post.

Well, I figured out that Indent!! Bless You!!

Again this time I simply highlighted the next section of text and clicked the speech bubble icon. You can delete any text that you don't want to appear.
Note that in TOL's software any previous quotes do not normally appear, only the text from that post. If you do want to include older posts then they have to be edited in manually using appropriate quote tags.
If I wanted to end here I should remember to delete the remainder of your post below and its QUOTE tag.

I'm understanding what I'm doing. Soon I will be like a master when I learn how to do a quote within a quote. I think I sort of understand that too!!

Instead I'll use it all by simply pasting in this tag from the top again in front of it:
There is already an end quote tag at the end, amazingly.
Let's have some ice cream with our pie!!​

I hope that some of this helps Michael but there are many ways to skin a cat and many ways to edit posts.
If you still have problems editing your reply then I suggest you keep it simple and just use the "quote" button and type your words after the that will be there.
:cheers:

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! I think I did it. I'd best send this to you before it gets accidentally deleted. I know I am not actually answering the questions that you're asking me. That will take me more time. I'll try to send noguru a quoted message too. Am I brave?? Muy Bien!! (That means 'very good' in Spanish).

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Michael :)

:comeout:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, Alwight, I could give you a BIG Hug!! It's going to be so nice knowing what everyone is doing and I can start doing it that way too. Hey, I'm pretty sure I've got you on my Friends' Wall, but I will check. Please feel free to keep posting to me because I enjoy your company, sir!!

May God Give You A Big Hug!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Looking at any quote here there are 2 tags,

I do see what you mean Noguru!

one is a begin tag and the other tag ends the quote (beginning tags have "=" sign directly after the E in QUOTE, end tags have "/" directly before the Q in QUOTE).

Yes, it helped me when you explained the = and the /, though I thought I would have to type the quote=noguru;3882237 every time I wanted to quote you. It isn't that way at all, thank God!!

All you need to do is surround the text to which you want to reply with those beginning and ending tags, then your replies go in between the end tag and the next beginning tag.

You're a Great Explainer. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP, NOGURU!! (and for not giving up on me).

Much Love From God and His Son Jesus, and Me,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Aw come on, OEJack,

We've only discussed that on a few threads here. I've been trying to learn since I came here last June (11 mos. ago). The thread is still about Creation vs. Evolution, don't worry! I try to be nice and that's no good. Other times, I'm the bad guy, and that's no good. It bites.

Much Love, In Christ,

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, OEJack,

I now want to know if God forgives our sins, even though we commit them, because Jesus died and sacrificed His Life for our sakes. And we who believe in Him, are not imputed with sin. Because we believe in Him as a Messiah and Savior. Now those who do the same things, but are not believers in Christ the Messiah, are guilty of the same things saved people commit. Does this make sense to you?? I'm starting to think that Jesus died for my sins and I am forgiven and saved. It's different and nice. But still, I will not return to my old sins. But I am upset that most people here won't forgive the sin of being gay, though they will forgive adultery? Or fornication?? Or Murder!! What is this world coming to? But God forgave Cain for killing Abel, but that was only because Cain did not have any idea that hitting Abel on the head with a big rock was going to kill him. It was the first instance of someone being dead. That was why God forgave him. And God forgave Saul/Paul of murder, because Saul was only doing his job by killing Christians, so it's not like he liked to do it, necessarily, but was his job as a Roman soldier. And Jesus stopped Saul on his path to Damascus, and revealed Himself, and then blinded Paul temporarily. Oh, we have such a Wonderful Father and Son/Savior.

OK. Am getting tired. Will close for now!!

God Bless Your Life And Afterlife,

MichaelC

One Eyed Jack

Yes, Michael -- Christians are guilty of the same things unbelievers are guilty of. We're just forgiven because we've accepted forgiveness through Jesus Christ. That's the difference that makes all the difference.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear One Eyed Jack,

Well, I'm very glad to hear you say that! You've answered truthfully and well. It is good to hear from you. It nourishes my heart to find a few more sane people on this site. Do you go to church? If you don't, I will understand. I go to a wonderful Baptist Church nearby and I get to hug the pastor and his wife. It is a very loving church and I like that a lot. There's not enough love around sometimes. The pastor presided over my Uncle's funeral service. That's why I became Baptist. I had been Nazarene since I was 11. I got myself a full immersion in their baptismal. I can see now why Jesus said to be baptized through water AND the Holy Spirit. I had gotten baptized by the Holy Spirit Who visited me twice before I was baptized in water. I did it backwards. I only go to church basically on Christmas Eve, and Palm Sunday, and Easter. Usually everything he is preaching, I am already familiar with, but during the holidays, I like the fellowship and singing the holiday songs, and watching the children in their Christmas plays and choirs.

Welll, will close for now. I'm kinda gabby 2nite.

May God Bless You Tons In His Spirit. Thanks for posting!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear alwight,

How are things on the summit today? Hope your day was full of interesting things. Mine was! I got my 'disability' placard in the mail today. You hang it from the rear view mirror in your car when you park so that you can park closer to the door of the grocery stores. I have been using the electric carts to get around the store, but it hurt walking to the door. You do know I have plantarfaciitus. My heels are very sore most all of the day. I can't take pain pills for them because then I will walk on them wrong and do more damage than before I took the pain pill. It's a real bummer, cause when I take the pain pill, I don't feel pain in my heel's till it wears off. But once it does wear off, my pain is worse from walking on it without hopping or walking on my tip toes. I can't really explain it any better. Isn't it a bummer that I have one of the only problems where taking pain pills will screw me up worse. If I was going to be in bed all day, I could take a pain pill for some other pain that was happening in my body, but I'd have to not walk on my feet. I suppose you can't understand what I mean. It's a Catch-22.

I don't know where you've been posting today, but it wasn't here. Thanks again so much for helping me learn something I would never have known how to do except for you and noguru. You provided most of the information to do it though and walked me through it. How do I change the color or font of my type style?? How do I change my type style?? Do you know how to do these things and, if so, how did you learn?? Well, I have to go to your profile page and find out how long you've been on TOL so I can understand how you know so much about doing these things. Have you been on TOL for quite a while??

Well, let me know how you are doing when you get the chance!!

God Bless You Plenty,

Michael

One Eyed Jack

Well, technically I'm a member of Westchester Baptist Church in High Point, NC, but other than a couple of funerals, I haven't been since high school. Speaking of which, a guy I went to school with became pastor -- I still remember the first time he came as a visitor with another school friend and neighbor of mine.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Noguru,

How are you doing Buddy? Looks like you've been keeping busy. I'm glad for you! I've been learning a lot and also started a new thread today. Pretty soon (this June), I will be a TOL member for ONE YEAR!! Is that wild or not?

I do know you're Christian and I'm so glad for it Noguru. Try trusting me enough to tell you that Jesus is going to return Soon!! I mean, you saw me chase away and overcome all of the atheists. I was just trying to help them, to be honest. But I guess they didn't want change. That's really too bad. But I guess I am needed there where they're at, so that perhaps I can help them, in spite of themselves. There's not a lot of time to be changing your affiliations. Maybe they are just destined to not know the Lord or love Him or God. Well, I'm glad you are not that way!!

I'll get going buddy! Look forward to hearing from you soon!!

God's Blessings Be Bountiful For Your Heart,

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.