Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Quasar 1011,

I went to check out more about you and see you have been a member since 2003!! But you hardly ever post. Why?? It's like looking in the mirror with you. You really should post more often here. Well, I don't know you really well until we post a while, so I won't be overbearing upon you. I do hope you'll post again real soon.

God's Grace Be Upon You And Your Loved Ones Always,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 6days,

Whatever happened to DFT_Dave?? I miss him! Any chance that you know?

May God Envelop You In His Spirit,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

Man, you are a regular Precious Person. I was able to get to Dave's website and got to send a message to him. He has an awesome website. Mine's not nearly as good, but I am a novice. Alwight, how did you know how to get in touch with him?? Thanks for being there for me through so very much and remember that God DOES LOVE YOU!!! Just take His Hand. He sees you helping me and it does not go unnoticed. And thanks for teaching me how to put 4 boxes together!! Heheheh!!

To One of the Best!!

Michael

alwight

Dear Alwight,

Man, you are a regular Precious Person. I was able to get to Dave's website and got to send a message to him. He has an awesome website. Mine's not nearly as good, but I am a novice. Alwight, how did you know how to get in touch with him?? Thanks for being there for me through so very much and remember that God DOES LOVE YOU!!! Just take His Hand. He sees you helping me and it does not go unnoticed. And thanks for teaching me how to put 4 boxes together!! Heheheh!!

To One of the Best!!

Michael
His website address was in his post I linked you to, he put it there I didn't need to know anything.:liberals:
Dave is quite an interesting and unusual chap Michael I'll grant you but imo his website is rather more to do with creationist eye candy than any need for rigorous scientific accuracy.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

But he's got a good personality and so do YOU!! We're all Brothers and we come from a common place. God saw to that. I think you are wonderful and would love it for you to make it this time and be in Heaven with me. It sure would be nice! What wait for the Second Death. It's supposed to be a lot harder then, and this first time has all been hard enough. My prayer to God is that He will pick up your feet and point you in the right direction!! You are so worth it, a wonderful help, and quite a good guy; so why not!!?? Hope to see you up there. It will be fun!! What if evolution doesn't pan out? C'mon!!

God Bless You Always!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

In light of new evidence, are you still thinking evolution is right and creationism isn't? Didn't they discover that evolution never happened? What's up with that?

Your Good Friend,
Michael

Tyrathca

Dear Alwight,

In light of new evidence, are you still thinking evolution is right and creationism isn't? Didn't they discover that evolution never happened? What's up with that?

Your Good Friend,
Michael
No it was not "discovered" that evolution never happened, what on earth gave you that idea? Such an event would be headline news around the world - which obviously hasn't happened. A lot of creationists will like to tell you they can prove it didn't happen but none have been able to convince even a small segment of the scientific community yet.

alwight

Dear Alwight,

Your Good Friend,
Michael
As Tyrathca has alluded to Michael creationists will say things that aren't always true because they in turn are told that a literal Genesis trumps any rigorous science.
Please cite your sources so we can all see what can be made of it.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As Tyrathca has alluded to Michael creationists will say things that aren't always true because they in turn are told that a literal Genesis trumps any rigorous science.
Please cite your sources so we can all see what can be made of it.

"The fossile (sic) record shows evolution never happened." by Elia. It's on this website. Go look and read for yourself. That's what I'm wondering about Tyrathca and Alwight!! Today was Passover. I had Lamb Chops and homemade Matzoh Bread (5 cups of flour, etc.). Delicious. Plus some red wine and bitter herbs.

It's going to be a red moon tonight at midnight here. Can't wait. It's not THE ONE, but it does precede THE ONE!!! I can't be but just happy about it. Can't wait to see it...the eclipse.

Well, I'd say God Watch Over You, But You Don't Want Me To, So Mum's The Word!! My Love To You Will Have To Do (poet)!!

Michael

:rapture:

:think:

Tyrathca

"The fossile (sic) record shows evolution never happened." by Elia. It's on this website. Go look and read for yourself. That's what I'm wondering about Tyrathca and Alwight!! Today was Passover. I had Lamb Chops and homemade Matzoh Bread (5 cups of flour, etc.). Delicious. Plus some red wine and bitter herbs.

It's going to be a red moon tonight at midnight here. Can't wait. It's not THE ONE, but it does precede THE ONE!!! I can't be but just happy about it. Can't wait to see it...the eclipse.

Well, I'd say God Watch Over You, But You Don't Want Me To, So Mum's The Word!! My Love To You Will Have To Do (poet)!!

Michael

Just because Elia said it doesn't make it true. This website is not an authoritative source for any information so unless someone can cite an external reference don't take what they say as fact. In this case Elia is a classic example of what I talked about - a creationist who CLAIMS to be able to prove evolution false but so far unable to convince even a small minority of the scientific community.

alwight

"The fossile (sic) record shows evolution never happened." by Elia. It's on this website. Go look and read for yourself. That's what I'm wondering about Tyrathca and Alwight!!
Welcome to the whacky world of creationist quote mines Michael.
Some creationists make it their business to find quotes that when seen out of the full context are then portrayed to be saying something that was not intended. Scientists often like pose their own problems and then set about explaining them. Creationists ears only prick up at the proposed "problem" part.
None of them presented by Ella are apparently suggesting that evolution didn't happen, only how it happened, when you read the longer text.

For better balance take a look at the TalkOrigins response to creationist Quote mines and more context:
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/quotes/mine/part1-1.html

Today was Passover. I had Lamb Chops and homemade Matzoh Bread (5 cups of flour, etc.). Delicious. Plus some red wine and bitter herbs.

Michael

:cheers:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Welcome to the whacky world of creationist quote mines Michael.
Some creationists make it their business to find quotes that when seen out of the full context are then portrayed to be saying something that was not intended. Scientists often like pose their own problems and then set about explaining them. Creationists ears only prick up at the proposed "problem" part.
None of them presented by Ella are apparently suggesting that evolution didn't happen, only how it happened, when you read the longer text.

For better balance take a look at the TalkOrigins response to creationist Quote mines and more context:
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/quotes/mine/part1-1.html

:cheers:

Dear Alwight,

I do see what you mean. That's a lot of info you gave me to read. I was only able to read part of it. But I do understand the gist of it. Once again, thank you for all of your help. You're pretty cool. How old are you? The older, the wiser? I guess someone isn't wiser just 'cause they're older. I'll be more careful of what someone posts. Hey Dave contacted me today to say he would be back soon and that he was preparing for school right now, so that's why he's not online. He doesn't have time for it right now. Did you see the lunar eclipse last night?? Hope so. It was spectacular!! OK, buddy, you take great care and have a nice day. Make it count!!

Much Love From You Buddy,

Michael

:)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just because Elia said it doesn't make it true. This website is not an authoritative source for any information so unless someone can cite an external reference don't take what they say as fact. In this case Elia is a classic example of what I talked about - a creationist who CLAIMS to be able to prove evolution false but so far unable to convince even a small minority of the scientific community.

Dear Tyrathca,

I do see what you mean. It is all complex to me. Please read my post to Alwight for more info!!

Much Love To You Ty,

Michael

alwight

Dear Alwight,

I do see what you mean. That's a lot of info you gave me to read. I was only able to read part of it. But I do understand the gist of it. Once again, thank you for all of your help. You're pretty cool. How old are you? The older, the wiser? I guess someone isn't wiser just 'cause they're older. I'll be more careful of what someone posts. Hey Dave contacted me today to say he would be back soon and that he was preparing for school right now, so that's why he's not online. He doesn't have time for it right now. Did you see the lunar eclipse last night?? Hope so. It was spectacular!! OK, buddy, you take great care and have a nice day. Make it count!!

Much Love From You Buddy,

Michael

:)
You don't need to read it all Michael just get the general idea. Some creationists here would claim that TalkOrigins was biased misinformation, but personally I don't think so.
I'm 63 btw, older than you I believe.
Despite our differences Dave imo is an honest, polite, interesting and pleasant guy, unlike some perhaps.
I don't think your Luna eclipse would have been visible here, but I've seen them before.
Al :)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You don't need to read it all Michael just get the general idea. Some creationists here would claim that TalkOrigins was biased misinformation, but personally I don't think so.
Despite our differences Dave imo is an honest, polite, interesting and pleasant guy, unlike some perhaps.
I don't think your Luna eclipse would have been visible here, but I've seen them before.

You seem to be in your 30's or 40's. Yeah, Dave is pretty cool. I dont' know what he is going to school for. Maybe theologian.

As far as lunar eclipses, we probably won't get to see the one in autumn. I'd have to check it out. It is in Sept. or Oct., I believe. Maybe it will be seen by you all there. You'll love it. It was eclipsed for one hour, from 11:30pm to 12:30am.

Hey, will get going for now. Will chat with you again a bit later. I'm very sleepy, and I don't know why. I'm trying to drink a Pepsi, but it's not working out.

Ciao!!

Michael

Daedalean's_Sun

Psalm 78:69
And He built His sanctuary like the heights, Like the earth which He has established forever.

Evolution means the Earth would be destroyed by the Sun someday. Creation means God can renovate what was marred by sin

Are you using "evolution" as some sort of catch-all for mainstream science?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

Hey Buddy! I've been keeping busy. The next lunar eclipse will not happen until Oct. 8, 2014. I will find out where it's going to be and how long when I post you next. The when and the where, and maybe even the why. You should know that by now. I will see if it's going to occur on Yom Kippur also.

It's always nice to hear from you. Where is the gang? gcthomas, noguru, Hedshaker?? It's like they've fallen off the earth. Maybe they are on a different site now, I guess. This TOL has all kinds of places to venture to. I've checked it out a bit myself. Well, tell your friends I said Hello and send my Love and Care!! I'm serious. Just because our beliefs are different doesn't mean I don't Love them. There is no getting around the fact that we're brethren!!!

May God's Love Fill Your Minds & Souls, and Especially, Your Hearts,

Michael

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Conspiracy? Foreknowledge? Lucky guess?

the towers

Status
Not open for further replies.