Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
The basic components appear to be eternal, even in the face of all those facts. And the universe itself seems to be those basic components in flux. They seem to be flowing/dynamic, rather than static/stagnant. So there is no reason to accept that they will ever become static/stagnant.

Luke 21:33 KJV
Heaven and earth shall pass away : but my words shall not pass away .

Ben Masada

You could take two different senses of the word nature, though, couldn't you. The nature of space time created the things we call nature.

I realise that is perilously close to equivocation. But hey, that's what Stripe said "evolutionists do", so I shouldn't disappoint him, right?

Stuart

Right but... too fallacious to appeal to the authority of Stripe.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I am not debating the SLoT. But there are other factors to consider.

Do you know what is proposed to happen in the singularity of a black hole?

Do you realize that the Big Bang is proposed to be the result of singularity doing the reverse/inverse of what singularities in a black hole do?

There are no such things as black holes.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

I agree with you. It seems like you've blossomed into a new realm. Yes, nature was created by God. But there is no Mother Nature. It is God Who brings those rain, lightning and thunderstorms; typhoons, tornadoes, hail, snow, earthquakes, mud slides, floods, hurricanes, ice storms, volcanic eruptions; they are ALL under His Command, and He does it with those who help Him. Like Jesus and the Angels. He can pick up one house and leave the next untouched. He can make it rain across the street, but not on you. Oh, that you all knew the extent of the grandeur of God. He is Incredible and Unfathomable!!

Much Respect For God And Jesus,

Michael

Stuu

Do you realize that the Big Bang is proposed to be the result of singularity doing the reverse/inverse of what singularities in a black hole do?
I like to think I thought of that myself before reading it! Not a common occurrence for me, I hasten to admit.

Stuart

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh Stuu,

Nature is eternal. Trees growing is nature. It says that afterwards, in the New Jerusalem there will be a tree of life that shall bear 12 manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. See Rev. 22:2, 22:14. And a river. That is nature. We'll have to see what happens, eh?

I hope we both make it to that point. It will be just glorious. I can't think of a better way to spend eternity. I can't wait for it to be, but I will.

Michael

Stuu

Oh Stuu,

Nature is eternal. Trees growing is nature. It says that afterwards, in the New Jerusalem there will be a tree of life that shall bear 12 manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. See Rev. 22:2, 22:14. And a river. That is nature. We'll have to see what happens, eh?

I hope we both make it to that point. It will be just glorious. I can't think of a better way to spend eternity. I can't wait for it to be, but I will.

Michael
I'm very pleased that I won't be joining you in such a dull existence.

Stuart

Stuu

Dear Stuart,

It's either that 'dull' existence or a fiery taco for you sir!!

Michael
Why? Is your god a violent sadist and pyromaniac?

I won't be there, and nether will you. It is a fantasy story for children.

And it's not fit for children, either. Most children are much too intelligent to believe that imaginary friends are real.

Stuart

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, I blossomed into that realm many years ago (about 19 to be more precise).

So noguru, you were saved 19 years ago? Just curious. I sure am glad you made the right decision. You'll be glad you did too. Watch and see what happens!!

Much Love In Christ!!

Michael

:rapture:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why? Is your god a violent sadist and pyromaniac?

I won't be there, and nether will you. It is a fantasy story for children.

And it's not fit for children, either. Most children are much too intelligent to believe that imaginary friends are real.

Stuart

Dear Stuart,

Put it however unpleasant you like it to be, Yes, that's what you're going to get. And it's not a fantasy story for children. Children will be going to heaven. That is what Jesus tells us all. If you need a Scriptural reference, let me know.

Michael

Tyrathca

Dear Stuart,

Put it however unpleasant you like it to be, Yes, that's what you're going to get. And it's not a fantasy story for children. Children will be going to heaven. That is what Jesus tells us all. If you need a Scriptural reference, let me know.

Michael

Why would Stuu need a scriptural reference? He's telling you that he doesn't think there is a Heaven, Hell or your God so what makes you think he cares about what scripture says on the matter.

I will never cease to be dumbfounded by the inanity of Christians saying to atheists that the bible says they're right as if it is a meaningful response to their disbelief.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Tyrathca,

You're probably right. Stuu is a lost cause.

Thanks for your post!!

Much Love In Christ,

Michael

Tyrathca

Dear Tyrathca,

You're probably right. Stuu is a lost cause.

Thanks for your post!!

Much Love In Christ,

Michael

That wasn't actually my point but yes, your chance of converting Stuu (or i for that matter) are exceptionally slim. My point was that quoting scripture as evidence is one of the most obviously pointless things you can do to an atheist, yet people like you try it over and over again.

Quasar1011

Nature is eternal.

Psalm 78:69
And He built His sanctuary like the heights, Like the earth which He has established forever.

Evolution means the Earth would be destroyed by the Sun someday. Creation means God can renovate what was marred by sin:

"Of old You laid the foundation of the earth,
And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
They will perish, but You will endure;
Yes, they will all grow old like a garment;
Like a cloak You will change them,
And they will be changed."
(Psalm 102:25-26)

"Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away." (Revelation 21:1)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That wasn't actually my point but yes, your chance of converting Stuu (or i for that matter) are exceptionally slim. My point was that quoting scripture as evidence is one of the most obviously pointless things you can do to an atheist, yet people like you try it over and over again.

Dear Tyrathca,

I'm sorry. I thought you might have a change of heart. It's always possible. Look at Paul, the apostle. He used to murder Christians, following government orders.

Won't happen again, I don't think.

Much Love,

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalm 78:69
And He built His sanctuary like the heights, Like the earth which He has established forever.

Evolution means the Earth would be destroyed by the Sun someday. Creation means God can renovate what was marred by sin:

"Of old You laid the foundation of the earth,
And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
They will perish, but You will endure;
Yes, they will all grow old like a garment;
Like a cloak You will change them,
And they will be changed."
(Psalm 102:25-26)

"Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away." (Revelation 21:1)

Dear Quasar1011,

Now you are more my style. Welcome and be at peace. I am glad you decided to post. Why haven't you posted to me before?? I can't look right now and see when your membership began. I don't know how to do it. I am so thankful for the words you put on this post. Please keep it up. I will post again once I find out more about you. Vaya con Dios!!!

MichaelC

:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.