Could Hugh Hefner & Donald Trump Be Homosexual?

musterion

Sexual orientation, by the way, is a social construct.

Monogamous heterosexual marriage is a divinely established institution which man has no right to redefine. God performed the first marriage ceremony when He brought the woman to the man and made them husband and wife. Christ affirmed it to the letter.

Any model varying from that is sin.

So to say it's a mere social construct means man can redefine it as he will, and calls both God and Christ liars.

Your unbelief will damn you.

glassjester

Monogamous heterosexual marriage is a divinely established institution which man has no right to redefine. God performed the first marriage ceremony when He brought the woman to the man and made them husband and wife. Christ affirmed it to the letter.

Any model varying from that is sin.

"Heterosexual marriage" is redundant.

The term "marriage" already implies the union of a man and a woman. That's what marriage is.

My unbelief won't damn me, because I don't have any unbelief about anything you just wrote.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Pretty straightforward what you said, and this is a direct quote sans the correcting of the typo you made where it comes to 'theif' but hey, that's a freebie. :)

"exactly!

everybody is potentially homosexual, or adulterous, or a thief, or a murderer, or a child molester, etc, etc"

So...how are you not potentially a homosexual or child molestor? You are part of 'everybody' right, not just an exclusive human club all unto yourself?

:idunno:

yes, i am "potentially" a child molester or a homosexual or a murderer

so are you

so is everybody

but that doesn't make me (or anybody else) a murderer or a child molester or a homosexual unless we choose to make that potentiality a reality

ok doser

Well you keep arguing this but what actual support is there for it? I've never been attracted to my own gender on an intimate/sexual level in my life. The thought of anything like that with another man is just 'noooo'. All of the romantic/sexual attractions I've had have been with the opposite sex and there was nothing 'moralistic' about that.

your argument is essentially "i can't imagine doing it (making the choice to engage in a homosexual activity) so it must be that nobody else can do it"

this has been refuted (see hefner)

feel free to correct me if I have misstated your argument

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Fool, I'm not gay . I'm just disgusted by people who think gay people should be denied rights and persecuted by the government of any country anywhere . Who appointed them to be official government busybodies with the right to stick their slimy little noses into other people's bedrooms, judge them and demand they they be persecuted just because they do things in private which they happen to disapprove of because of their religious beliefs ?

ok doser

Fool, I'm not gay . I'm just disgusted by people who think gay people should be denied rights ...

homos shouldn't be denied their rights

they have the right to be tried

and then

they have the right to be executed

exminister

Well you keep arguing this but what actual support is there for it? I've never been attracted to my own gender on an intimate/sexual level in my life. The thought of anything like that with another man is just 'noooo'. All of the romantic/sexual attractions I've had have been with the opposite sex and there was nothing 'moralistic' about that.

I have never been attracted to men either. You and I don't see it as a choice at all.
Perhaps those here think it's a choice are actually bi-sexuals. That would explain the attitude difference.

ok doser

I have never been attracted to men either. You and I don't see it as a choice at all.
Perhaps those here think it's a choice are actually bi-sexuals. That would explain the attitude difference.

have you ever chosen to commit murder?

do you have any doubt that the ability to make the choice to commit murder resides within you?

Arthur Brain

your argument is essentially "i can't imagine doing it (making the choice to engage in a homosexual activity) so it must be that nobody else can do it"

this has been refuted (see hefner)

feel free to correct me if I have misstated your argument

It would be impossible for me to engage in homosexual activity. Obviously it's not impossible for everyone else as not everyone else is straight.

ok doser

It would be impossible for me to engage in homosexual activity. Obviously it's not impossible for everyone else as not everyone else is straight.

you were mistaken about hefner being straight

perhaps you're also mistaken about yourself?

Arthur Brain

:thumb:

Exactly. So how does someone who's flat out not attracted to their own gender make a 'choice' to be homosexual?

Arthur Brain

you were mistaken about hefner being straight

perhaps you're also mistaken about yourself?

I didn't know about his experimentation in his youth but as he himself said, those days are long gone and calling him gay is absurd. The guys probably been with more women than anyone else...

Nope. I've never felt remotely attracted to men or to 'experiment' either. I know exactly which way I like my bread buttered.

Arthur Brain

yes, i am "potentially" a child molester or a homosexual or a murderer

so are you

so is everybody

but that doesn't make me (or anybody else) a murderer or a child molester or a homosexual unless we choose to make that potentiality a reality

I'm neither a potential homosexual or a child molester. Being exclusively attracted to the opposite adult gender rules both out besides there being no way I would abuse a child, sexually or otherwise.

:nono:

musterion

"Heterosexual marriage" is redundant.

The term "marriage" already implies the union of a man and a woman. That's what marriage is.

Not in a society where many unthinkingly accept the false concept of "homosexual marriage" as different only in terms of who is involved. That's why I phrased it that way.

My unbelief won't damn me, because I don't have any unbelief about anything you just wrote.

What was it you said was a merely human construct?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
It would be impossible for me to engage in homosexual activity. Obviously it's not impossible for everyone else...

:yawn: Generalization Eph 4:14

You also couldn't image :freak: Hef sinking into even greater depravity (Jer 17:9, Ro 1:28, Jas 1:15, 1 Co 4:5).
limpwrist.gif

Last edited:

glassjester

I didn't know about his experimentation in his youth but as he himself said, those days are long gone and calling him gay is absurd.

Well he must have been gay, at the very least, during his sexual activity with his own gender.

But you say he isn't gay now.
So then... he became ungay?

You seem to be implying that it's possible for someone to change their sexual orientation.