Could Hugh Hefner & Donald Trump Be Homosexual?

Arthur Brain

All I've been saying is that sexual orientation, as an innate and fixed attribute, does not exist.
Hefner's type of experience, which is (sadly) probably not that unusual, seems to support my claim.

And yet there's plenty of people who will tell you that theirs is, and you just won't have it. Exminister has said the same as me so are you going to discount his words as well?

glassjester

And yet there's plenty of people who will tell you that theirs is, and you just won't have it. Exminister has said the same as me so are you going to discount his words as well?

This is entirely anecdotal, but every self-identified gay man I've known has had sex with women.
Which means they were sexually attracted to women, but chose to pursue their attractions toward men instead.

I'd be interested to know how common that is.

Arthur Brain

This is entirely anecdotal, but every self-identified gay man I've known has had sex with women.
Which means they were sexually attracted to women, but chose to pursue their attractions toward men instead.

I'd be interested to know how common that is.

The anecdotal goes 'both ways' (no pun intended...) :eek:

I've known more who haven't, then again I've had the odd person try to insist that everyone is bi-sexual which is bonkers.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
That's the problem. Sometime back I confessed here to having been very briefly tempted in college, before I was a Christian, to allow a homosexual to perform oral sex on me as he'd offered. I declined and it never happened, and since being saved I am viscerally repulsed at the idea.

However, that did not stop YOU from childishly insisting at EVERY opportunity FOR MONTHS that, because of this one incident, I must still be at least bisexual because people's sexuality -- YOU SAID -- never changes. There are members here who will recall you doing this.

So your current position in response to Jester is the complete opposite of what you insisted was the case for me. That means either you were lying then or that you are lying now.

with artie, it's a pretty good bet that he was drunk while making at least one of those posts (if not both) and doesn't remember them

ok doser

It would be impossible for me to engage in homosexual activity.

in like manner i could claim that it would be impossible for me to engage in murder

i suspect you would find it as unpersuasive as i do your claim

... calling him gay is absurd...

he voluntarily and willingly engaged in homosexual sex with a man

seems pretty gay to me :idunno:

I'm neither a potential homosexual or a child molester.

sure you are artie

we all are

Arthur Brain

with artie, it's a pretty good bet that he was drunk while making at least one of those posts (if not both) and doesn't remember them

Coming from the troll who's been banned more times than he even has usernames that's kinda hysterical. Stop projecting your booze habits onto me you dumb crank.

It's a pretty much certain bet that you'll obsess over TH again at some point and flame out as you always do in predictably boring fashion.

Get a new hobby or something.

Arthur Brain

in like manner i could claim that it would be impossible for me to engage in murder

i suspect you would find it as unpersuasive as i do your claim

he voluntarily and willingly engaged in homosexual sex with a man

seems pretty gay to me :idunno:

sure you are artie

we all are

Nope, and not in the mood for your troll antics today so go fish elsewhere.

:e4e:

ok doser

God sez you're wrong :idunno:

Gen 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

we all have it in us to embrace evil if we choose to

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
OKdopser, Jews shouldn't be denied their rights. They have the right to be tried and then executed . Get my point ?

quip

BANNED
Banned

By societal/family acceptance the converse is often true. That's why it's called "coming out" of the closet society forced them within.

Arthur Brain

God sez you're wrong :idunno:

Gen 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

we all have it in us to embrace evil if we choose to

But not everybody is a potential child molester. So that's another fail on your part. If you can't say with assurance that you would never abuse a child then that's on you but you're speaking only for yourself.

glassjester

By societal/family acceptance the converse is often true. That's why it's called "coming out" of the closet society forced them within.

A significant portion of openly "gay" men continue to have sex with women occasionally.

Are they just doing that to make their fathers proud, too?