Could Hugh Hefner & Donald Trump Be Homosexual?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
But not everybody is a potential child molester.

sure they are artie

all they have to do is chose to become one

have you been paying attention?

'cause we kinda covered this already

you can choose to become a murderer
you can choose to become an adulterer
you can choose to become a liar
you can choose to become a thief
you can choose to become a homosexual
you can choose to become a child molester

you can choose to reject God and embrace evil

Arthur Brain

sure they are artie

all they have to do is chose to become one

have you been paying attention?

'cause we kinda covered this already

you can choose to become a murderer
you can choose to become an adulterer
you can choose to become a liar
you can choose to become a thief
you can choose to become a homosexual
you can choose to become a child molester

you can choose to reject God and embrace evil

Nope.

Being straight then blokes are a complete no no. It's women all the way for me dude. Obviously the same goes for any sort of attraction to minors and if you can't say with assurance that you'd never molest a kid then I certainly can, or abuse a child in any way, shape or form.

Things like coveting, lying, stealing?

Well, I wager everyone's been guilty of one or more of them including me. Not everyone's been guilty of molesting a child.

So do the math, or continue to be an idiot.

Arthur Brain

right - that's the normal, default state - heterosexuality

at this moment, you haven't accepted the temptation to pervert that

good for you! :thumb:

Meh, considering the only temptations would involve adult women then it's not something to gloat about exactly.

Being straight that's just the way it is dude.

Arthur Brain

again, you were convinced this was true of hefner

I don't need to be sure of anyone else's proclivities to be sure of my own. What part of this is tripping you up?

:think:

i can't imagine anything i've said that would give you that idea :idunno:

You don't rule it out as you believe you're potentially capable of it. I'm not.

Arthur Brain

nobody's questioning your proclivities, artie

just your innocence in failing to recognize the tendency toward evil that dwells in all of us.

Wouldn't matter if they were questioning it, it wouldn't make any difference to the reality.

And haven't you been paying attention? Had I claimed to be free of any wrongdoing in my life then your latter statement wouldn't be as bonkers as it obviously is. I'm not 'innocent' of any evil, and never claimed to be so. I do know that I'd never molest a child or be abusive to one so if you can't make that same claim then you should consider just why that is.

of course you are

as capable as choosing to murder

Nope, not at all.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
OKdoser, I didn't say Jews are gay, but some certainly are . I was just showing how demonizing any group of people is just [lain WRONG . Hitler and the Nazis were just as hostile to Jews as you and some other right-wingers are to gays .
I don't hate all Christians jay become some are homophobic bigots .

glassjester

You don't rule it out as you believe you're potentially capable of it. I'm not.

You are unwilling.
But being incapable is not the same as being unwilling.

Where do you draw the line between incapable and simply unwilling?

Are you incapable of murder?
Are you incapable of assault?
Are you incapable of theft?
Are you incapable of double-parking?

Arthur Brain

You are unwilling.
But being incapable is not the same as being unwilling.

Where do you draw the line between incapable and simply unwilling?

Are you incapable of murder?
Are you incapable of assault?
Are you incapable of theft?
Are you incapable of double-parking?

No, I'm incapable of it, just as I'm incapable of enjoying bland generic pop music.

Some things we can all be capable of like lusting, coveting, lying etc and the chances are all of us have at least done one of those in our lives. That doesn't mean that everyone is capable of having sexual relations with their own gender or abusing a child. It's beyond asinine to suggest that everyone is.

Arthur Brain

OKdoser, I didn't say Jews are gay, but some certainly are . I was just showing how demonizing any group of people is just [lain WRONG . Hitler and the Nazis were just as hostile to Jews as you and some other right-wingers are to gays .
I don't hate all Christians jay become some are homophobic bigots .

The Nazis weren't exactly tolerant to homosexuals either...

glassjester

No, I'm incapable of it, just as I'm incapable of enjoying bland generic pop music.

Some things we can all be capable of like lusting, coveting, lying etc and the chances are all of us have at least done one of those in our lives. That doesn't mean that everyone is capable of having sexual relations with their own gender or abusing a child. It's beyond asinine to suggest that everyone is.

I'm not trying to say you could just wake up tomorrow and decide to do something like that.
But, to borrow your own words, it's "beyond asinine to suggest" that you're not physically capable.

Have you ever seen the show "Black Mirror"? In the first episode, the British prime minister's daughter is taken hostage. The kidnappers offer to release her unharmed if the prime minister has sex with a pig on live TV. If not, they'll torture and kill the daughter.

I'm guessing up to that point he was pretty unwilling to do that sort of thing, though he was certainly capable of it. But I don't want to spoil the ending of the episode. :)