Could Hugh Hefner & Donald Trump Be Homosexual?

Arthur Brain

I'm not trying to say you could just wake up tomorrow and decide to do something like that.
But, to borrow your own words, it's "beyond asinine to suggest" that you're not physically capable.

Just as well because I couldn't, nor the day after, the following or the one after that etc. "Physically capable". Well, let's address that with your following...

Have you ever seen the show "Black Mirror"? In the first episode, the British prime minister's daughter is taken hostage. The kidnappers offer to release her unharmed if the prime minister has sex with a pig on live TV. If not, they'll torture and kill the daughter.

I'm guessing up to that point he was pretty unwilling to do that sort of thing, though he was certainly capable of it. But I don't want to spoil the ending of the episode. :)

Seen it? It's one of my favourite series to have aired on TV in the last few years. :) Seen every single episode to date so far. Darn straight he's unwilling to do it and tries every single route to get out of it. To say the guy's between 'a rock and a hard place' is an understatement. If you're a fan of the series you'll know just how darkly satirical it can be as well as thought provoking and challenging so just take into account the political ramifications going on in this episode. He's only "physically capable" of it due to certain 'drugs' so lets clear that one up for a start. He is no way aroused by the actual pig.

So, if that's the extent of this argument then it really doesn't amount to much and is actually kinda desperate.

Although kudos for watching 'Black Mirror'.

:)

Last edited:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Serpentdove , I don't care what YOUR God calls gay people. This does NOT give the government or anyone the right to discriminate against them or maltreat them in any way, shape or form.
The Bible also says women who commit adultery should be stoned to death . Do you want the US government to mandate this ?
And people who work on the Sabbath, which is a different day according to different religions, should also be executed . Gove me a break ! Don't cherry pick the Bible to justify your own prejudices !

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Social construct does not mean "not real"

Yes, it does mean not real.

Social Construct - In the domain of social constructionist thought, a social construct is an idea or notion that appears to be natural and obvious to people who accept it but may or may not represent reality, so it remains largely an invention or artifice of a given society.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
yes, i am "potentially" a child molester or a homosexual or a murderer

so are you

so is everybody

but that doesn't make me (or anybody else) a murderer or a child molester or a homosexual unless we choose to make that potentiality a reality
Heh.

I often have remarked that I am but a couple of Bible verses away from being a serial killer. ;)

AMR

MrDante

Yes, it does mean not real.

Social Construct - In the domain of social constructionist thought, a social construct is an idea or notion that appears to be natural and obvious to people who accept it but may or may not represent reality, so it remains largely an invention or artifice of a given society.

so you think male and female are not real things?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Race is a social construct based entirely in biology.

Social construct:
Rachel Dolezal — the outspoken, occasionally race-baiting president of the NAACP’s office in Spokane, Wash. — is only pretending to be black, say her Caucasian parents, who are waving her birth certificate and a stack of blond, green-eyed childhood photos as proof.

http://nypost.com/2015/06/12/naacp-leader-has-pretended-to-be-black-for-years-family/

Gender is a social construct based entirely in biology.

'This is me au naturel': Man who's spent £130,000 to look like Kim Kardashian says he's reducing his lip fillers (but he wants to have a THIRD nose job)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ays-s-reducing-lip-fillers.html#ixzz4S0GqWlnt

Sexual orientation is a social construct based entirely in biology.

See above link for that one too!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
so you think male and female are not real things?

Im not male, i am female, not both and its not fluid in reality. The part you are born with is what you are unless there is a birth defect. Thats a biological fact, and there is no house of cards social construct to it.

glassjester

Seen it? It's one of my favourite series to have aired on TV in the last few years. :) Seen every single episode to date so far.

Same here. It's doing what Twilight Zone did in the 60's.
And how awesome was the Christmas episode, right?

Ok. Enough gushing from me.

Darn straight he's unwilling to do it and tries every single route to get out of it.

But he still does it.
So... unwilling does not mean incapable.
That's all I'm trying to point out, here.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No. And that's an important distinction.

Similarly, is it even possible for someone to be only attracted to stealing things, and never capable of paying for anything?

Excellent, you played that all the way out. I dont get why others pretend they dont get it.

MrDante

Im not male, i am female, not both and its not fluid in reality. The part you are born with is what you are unless there is a birth defect. Thats a biological fact, and there is no house of cards social construct to it.

You just contradicted your last post. :dunce:

MrDante

I am not homosexual i am heterosexual, not both and its not fluid in reality. The part you are born with is what you are. That's a biological fact, and there is no house of cards social construct to it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Because it's stupid.
You can't be a murderer without killing someone.

You can't ba a bigot without hating

You don't need to have sex to be a heterosexual

Then you agree its a choice we make to act or not. The potential is there for everyone. We all have desires that would be wrong to act on, we either entertain them or push them off. Do you lack self control? God can help.