Could Hugh Hefner & Donald Trump Be Homosexual?

Arthur Brain

i don't think he does

he appears to be in a haze tonight
beer-cheers-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hmm, coming from a guy who can't control his stalking obsessions and has been banned three times in the course of the last month or so?

Well, there's another irony meter gone up in smoke...

Arthur Brain

no, it's your retarded interpretation of what i said

sober up and we can resume this tomorrow

Hey, all sober here dude and no impulse obsession issues either! The floor is yours as to just exactly how you've somehow been 'misconstrued'.

Take it away...

:thumb:

glassjester

So you think everyone is more or less bi-sexual?

I don't think anyone's bisexual. Sexual orientation's made up, remember?

I think people are just sexual. They could potentially seek sexual gratification from pretty much anything and anyone (as modern society will attest to). Who we find sexually attractive is a result of our socialization, culture, values, and prior experiences.

Of that set of people (those we find sexually attractive), the ones (or hopefully one) we choose to pursue a sexual relationship with - that's a matter of morals and values.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
when you sober up, formulate your question clearly and i'll address it

until then...

:wave2:

Arthur Brain

the topic has been addressed

hefner is gay

and you're a tard

So you can't even explain your own quote or how it's *somehow* been misunderstood then?

Got it.

Oh, and being called a 'tard' by an obsessive little stalker who routinely gets banned for flaming out?

Well, you get the drift...

:)

Arthur Brain

until then...

It was clear enough to anyone who isn't rattled or been hitting the sauce themselves. It was your own quote for a start.

I get why you don't want to address it and are trying to troll your way out of it but it'll still be there dude.

Arthur Brain

I don't think anyone's bisexual. Sexual orientation's made up, remember?

I think people are just sexual. They could potentially seek sexual gratification from pretty much anything and anyone (as modern society will attest to). Who we find sexually attractive is a result of our socialization, culture, values, and prior experiences.

Of that set of people (those we find sexually attractive), the ones (or hopefully one) we choose to pursue a sexual relationship with - that's a matter of morals and values.

Well you keep arguing this but what actual support is there for it? I've never been attracted to my own gender on an intimate/sexual level in my life. The thought of anything like that with another man is just 'noooo'. All of the romantic/sexual attractions I've had have been with the opposite sex and there was nothing 'moralistic' about that.

Arthur Brain

Because it isn't innate.

http://www.thenewatlantis.com/publications/executive-summary-sexuality-and-gender

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/19/nobody-is-born-that-way-gay-historians-say/

A better question would be - why should anyone believe in innate sexual orientation when science and history give us no reason to?

That's a couple of links, and even then there's research to the absolute contrary so it's hardly conclusive. I mean, I know we've been over this but you're a person who's argued that I could somehow train myself to find bland, manufactured pop music appealing, and you were at least semi serious in that...so how about you consider that for some people it just is innate, or are you unwilling to even do that?

Arthur Brain

until then...

Pretty straightforward what you said, and this is a direct quote sans the correcting of the typo you made where it comes to 'theif' but hey, that's a freebie. :)

"exactly!

everybody is potentially homosexual, or adulterous, or a thief, or a murderer, or a child molester, etc, etc"

So...how are you not potentially a homosexual or child molestor? You are part of 'everybody' right, not just an exclusive human club all unto yourself?

:idunno:

glassjester

That's a couple of links, and even then there's research to the absolute contrary so it's hardly conclusive.

How many transitional fossils would be enough?

I mean, I know we've been over this but you're a person who's argued that I could somehow train myself to find bland, manufactured pop music appealing, and you were at least semi serious in that...

I still am serious about that. You could like Beyonce. You just choose not to.
I don't blame you, though. I've chosen the same path.

so how about you consider that for some people it just is innate, or are you unwilling to even do that?

I may be unwilling.
If I am innately unwilling, is it more acceptable?

Arthur Brain

How many transitional fossils would be enough?

There's a lot more evidence for evolution than there is what you're suggesting.

I still am serious about that. You could like Beyonce. You just choose not to.
I don't blame you, though. I've chosen the same path.

Then you are just as wrong about it. I don't "choose" to find Beyonce's songs formulaic, manufactured and boring, the same as I don't "choose" to find manufactured pop music completely boring in general. I didn't "choose" to be completely blown away on the first listening of Stravinsky's "Rite Of Spring" while being bed ridden as a thirteen year old with measles either but it happened. This argument of yours is one you really need to drop as it's going beyond asinine now. I don't "choose" the music I like. When a piece of music gets my attention then I'm not making a conscious choice to do that. Seriously, if you persist with this then you're only making yourself look demented frankly.

I may be unwilling.
If I am innately unwilling, is it more acceptable?

Depends if you keep up with the bollocks about Beyonce...

:eek: