Could Hugh Hefner & Donald Trump Be Homosexual?

quip

BANNED
Banned
There is a natural drive to have sex.

Our decisions about who ought to help us satisfy that desire - that's a choice.

Sure, it's a choice for both heteros and homos.

And the ridiculous idea that someone can be only capable of sexual attraction toward their own gender - that's completely a cultural phenomenon, and a fairly recent one, too.

No, homosexuality's (per se) ancient but you're making a tight qualifying remark there ("only capable") which is debatable but at the same time irrelevant. That being said...the political move toward equality is a relatively new phenomenon.

glassjester

Sure, it's a choice for both heteros and homos.

Of course.

No, homosexuality's (per se) ancient but you're making a tight qualifying remark there ("only capable") which is debatable but at the same time irrelevant. That being said...the political move toward equality is a relatively new phenomenon.

Homosexual activity is ancient, sure. But not the idea of a fixed or innate orientation.

Arthur Brain

There is a natural drive to have sex.

Our decisions about who ought to help us satisfy that desire - that's a choice.

And the ridiculous idea that someone can be only capable of sexual attraction toward their own gender - that's completely a cultural phenomenon, and a fairly recent one, too.

As ridiculous as the idea that people can only be attracted to the opposite sex?

:think:

quip

BANNED
Banned
Homosexual activity is ancient, sure. But not the idea of a fixed or innate orientation.

That debate is beyond my pay grade...but ancient behavior lends more than a little credence to the claim, at least at the logically inductive level.

Arthur Brain

i'm potentially capable of murder, theft, adultery..

but i have no doubt that i am not a murderer, a theif, an adulterer

So when you say 'everyone' is potentially capable of homosexuality and child molestation then that's everyone else besides you is it?

:AMR:

Arthur Brain

oh no :doh:

you started drinking early tonight, dint you?

It's your quote so instead of trolling, how about just explaining how 'everyone' somehow doesn't apply to you?

Else I can say with assurance that I'm straight and blokes and kids are a complete no-no.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yes.

Hefner, remember?

i don't think he does

he appears to be in a haze tonight
beer-cheers-smiley-emoticon.gif

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It's your quote so instead of trolling, how about just explaining how 'everyone' somehow doesn't apply to you?

it's your strawman - you have fun playing with it by yourself

I can say with assurance that I'm straight and blokes and kids are a complete no-no.

it's nice that you believe that - it means you haven't given yourself over to total depravity yet :thumb: