Bruce Jenner is a pervert

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...He is NOT a pedophile nor is he into bestiality or necrophilia.

We should be praying for him, not vilifying him on a so-called CHRISTIAN site.

Sodomites are villains (Gen. 13:13, Ps 7:11). Are you pro-lisp, too?
limpwrist.gif

"If evil doesn't bother you--you're evil." ~ Darrell Ferguson

See:

Should Christians Judge? By Bob Enyart

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Apparently you don't know a lot about any type of dysphoria do you?

Jenner is a confused person with an extreme identity crisis. He is NOT a pedophile nor is he into bestiality or necrophilia.

We should be praying for him, not vilifying him on a so-called CHRISTIAN site. :nono:

You seem to know a lot about the LGBTQueer so-called "community" Stan, so perhaps you can answer this question for me.

Since Bruce has been genitally mutilated to become a woman and wants to marry another woman (who appears to have been born a woman), would that make Bruce in his ever so mentally disturbed mind a homosexual?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Jenner is a confused person ...

Deuteronomy 22-23

5 “A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God.....1He who is emasculated by crushing or mutilation shall not enter the assembly of the Lord.
Nothing confusing about that. :idunno:

Last edited:

Dan Emanuel

Being that Bruce has had his penis removed and replaced with a make believe vagina, I'd say confusion on his part is an understatement...
It is. Its like saying that Einstein was bright.
...You tell me Danny boy, will the unrepentant genitally mutilated enter the Kingdom of Heaven?
Our Lord "shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing." I.O.W. its going to depend a whole lot upon how they get along with Him, whoever enter's the kingdom.

Of course, He did give the key's to the kingdom to Peter.

Daniel

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jenner is a confused person with an extreme identity crisis. He is NOT a pedophile nor is he into bestiality or necrophilia.

Deuteronomy 22-23

5 “A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God.....1He who is emasculated by crushing or mutilation shall not enter the assembly of the Lord.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
StanJ is probably a homo himself. Hiding in the closet where perverts belong.

StanJ

Deuteronomy 22-23

Hate to break it to you, but the NT is NOT subject to OT Law, nor are unbelievers. You seem to have an identity crisis.

Last edited:

rainee

I fear he is NOT confused.
If he is an egomaniac and wanted to turn back the clock and get mass attention and the covers of mags then what not take advantage of things offered for women?
When he saw he could look like a younger good looking woman rather than an old man - why didn't he say why not?
Like I said egotist, narcissist, proving he loves no one but himself.

PLEASE note I like older men

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Hate to break it to you, but the NT is NOT subject to OT Law, not are unbelievers. You seem to have an identity crisis.

So, God has changed his position concerning sin? Is it your position that all that was written before Christ is now void?

See Matthew 5:43-46 (NIV)
I don't vilify sinners, only hypocrites like you, Nick and aCW.

You not only do not vilify the sinner but, you accept the sin & the filth it projects upon society with your open acceptance of sexual perversion. How is the sinner to know that they are a sinner when you accept their perversion? Would Christ have accepted it or would he have called it out?

Spoken like a true homophobe even though this is about a trans gender.
Apparently your bigotry knows no bounds. :nono: :loser:

Spoken a like a true apostate, apparently you have no spine and should remove "Christian" from your profile, and put "Other" like the rest that have accepted evil for good... :nono: :loser:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Being that Bruce has had his penis removed and replaced with a make believe vagina, I'd say confusion on his part is an understatement.

You tell me Danny boy, will the unrepentant genitally mutilated enter the Kingdom of Heaven?

Caitlyn Jenner has emerged publicly in July’s issue of Vanity Fair, but while she has come out as a woman, she has not undergone sex change surgery....

....According to the Vanity Fair article, Jenner did undergo plastic surgery, including facial-feminziation surgery and breast augmentation. The plastic surgery to the face typically includes hairline correction, forehead contouring and jaw and chin contouring, according to Vanity Fair.

He still has his male stuff.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Apparently you don't know a lot about any type of dysphoria do you?

We should be praying for him, not vilifying him on a so-called CHRISTIAN site. :nono:

Praying for him yes, empowering and qualifying his illness, no

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Sodomites are villains (Gen. 13:13, Ps 7:11). Are you pro-lisp, too?] ...I don't vilify sinners, only hypocrites like you, Nick and aCW.
:yawn: Ro 1:16

Hate to break it to you, but the NT is NOT subject to OT Law...

I must not have gotten the memo. :scripto: Please provide scripture to prove :peach: God changed his mind about: murder, adultery, kidnapping, etc. 1 Ti 1:9-10

See:

The Bible's Criminal Code by Bob Enyart

StanJ

So, God has changed his position concerning sin?
Is it your position that all that was written before Christ is now void?

Not at all.
Obsolete in terms of it's legality, but much of it still pertinent as far as knowing God is concerned.

You not only do not vilify the sinner but, you accept the sin & the filth it projects upon society with your open acceptance of sexual perversion. How is the sinner to know that they are a sinner when you accept their perversion? Would Christ have accepted it or would he have called it out?

Not the Christians job to vilify sinners, and why is exhorting/chastening people to NOT condemn/judge/vilify unbelievers mean I accept their sin?
How did you arrive at the erroneous assumption?
Jesus only called out the Pharisees, but He preaches to sinners collectively, NOT individually.

Spoken a like a true apostate, apparently you have no spine and should remove "Christian" from your profile, and put "Other" like the rest that have accepted evil for good...

How exactly is advocating Jesus' #1 command being apostate, or is that all you can do is throw ad hominems around? I sense an awful lot of hatred/vehemence in your words. ARE you an actual Christian, or just a troll?