Bruce Jenner is a pervert

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Thanks pope pious.

"You are a slimy pervert."

Isn't THAT pious?

I was only pointing out the childishness of the title of this thread. And any native speaker of English knows what I was saying.

Including you

I think you are unable to dialogue like an adult. I have seen a lot of silliness and immaturity coming from you and little else.

StanJ

"You are a slimy pervert."
Isn't THAT pious?
I was only pointing out the childishness of the title of this thread. And any native speaker of English knows what I was saying.
Including you
I think you are unable to dialogue like an adult. I have seen a lot of silliness and immaturity coming from you and little else.

No, that would be just plain ad hominem. Adults DON'T dialogue like you do.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
No, that would be just plain ad hominem. Adults DON'T dialogue like you do.

Three questions...

If you wanted to point out a conjecture of mine and offer scriptural proof of what I say, how would YOU phrase the comments?

And what, specifically, can you point to in my own comments that is NOT "adult"?

Don't you think that refusing to respond to a comment and letting fly with some mockery or labeling is not really mature or adult?

StanJ

Three questions...

If you wanted to point out a conjecture of mine and offer scriptural proof of what I say, how would YOU phrase the comments?
And what, specifically, can you point to in my own comments that is NOT "adult"?
Don't you think that refusing to respond to a comment and letting fly with some mockery or labeling is not really mature or adult?

IMO, what I've just posted addresses all of this. Are you expecting something different?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
IMO, what I've just posted addresses all of this. Are you expecting something different?
I prefer honest criticism and discussion, but rather than criticize my theology just because you "think so," I would rather see textual evidence and some sort of recognition of historical consensus concerning the gospels.

It's too easy to label me, judge me, mock me and call me names instead of actually confronting my posts with honesty, intelligence and perhaps a bit of humor.

I just get really frustrated at times trying to get us both into some sort of biblically literate atmosphere.

Answering my questions instead of mocking them or ignoring them would seem to be a good start.

StanJ

I prefer honest criticism and discussion, but rather than criticize my theology just because you "think so," I would rather see textual evidence and some sort of recognition of historical consensus concerning the gospels.

It's too easy to label me, judge me, mock me and call me names instead of actually confronting my posts with honesty, intelligence and perhaps a bit of humor.

I just get really frustrated at times trying to get us both into some sort of biblically literate atmosphere.

Answering my questions instead of mocking them or ignoring them would seem to be a good start.

I have given you all the answers you NEED aikido....and your continued denial doesn't merit anything further than you get.
Sincerity begets sincerity.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I have given you all the answers you NEED aikido....and your continued denial doesn't merit anything further than you get.
Sincerity begets sincerity.
It is indeed an interesting idea that someone else can be confident in deciding what another person "needs."

I guess I am still surprised at running into that behavior from someone such as yourself.

I don't believe you have yet shown me what about my questions to you is a "denial." I suspect you are using the label to push me off your back--which I totally understand, by the way.

Christians are the elites impersonating the oppressed. We often feel isolated and attacked when confronted with the rich history of Christian interpretation. Especially in today's global world. There have been a lot of amazing evidence to emerge when it comes to the facts, evidence and data around Christian history.

StanJ

It is indeed an interesting idea that someone else can be confident in deciding what another person "needs."

I guess I am still surprised at running into that behavior from someone such as yourself.

I don't believe you have yet shown me what about my questions to you is a "denial." I suspect you are using the label to push me off your back--which I totally understand, by the way.

Christians are the elites impersonating the oppressed. We often feel isolated and attacked when confronted with the rich history of Christian interpretation. Especially in today's global world. There have been a lot of amazing evidence to emerge when it comes to the facts, evidence and data around Christian history.

We ALL need the truth IN and OF God's word. That doesn't change, but not all see it or accept it. That is fact.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
His name is Bruce. He has Y chromosomes. He is a man. Start acting like one you disgusting sexual pervert.
Are we to assume that Jenner decided to end his marriage, undergo extensive reconstructive surgery, hormonal replacements and the psychological readjustment to a different gender at this stage of his/her life on a whim?

He could have remained in the "closet" like most celebrities, or had this done quietly so the rest of us would have never known.

Jenner decided to go public and bear the brunt of the unwarranted hostility directed at him by individuals like "Nick M" and his conservative friends so that those who are facing similar circumstances in the future will have an easier transition.

Just like Jackie Robinson who suffered public persecution to pioneer the way for the integration of baseball in America, Jenner has probably chosen an even more difficult journey by taking the lead in making sex-changes more acceptable in society.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Are we to assume that Jenner decided to end his marriage, undergo extensive reconstructive surgery, hormonal replacements and the psychological readjustment to a different gender at this stage of his/her life on a whim?

He could have remained in the "closet" like most celebrities, or had this done quietly so the rest of us would have never known.

Jenner decided to go public and bear the brunt of the unwarranted hostility directed at him by individuals like "Nick M" and his conservative friends so that those who are facing similar circumstances in the future will have an easier transition.

Just like Jackie Robinson who suffered public persecution to pioneer the way for the integration of baseball in America, Jenner has probably chosen an even more difficult journey by taking the lead in making sex-changes more acceptable in society.

He is no hero, hes a coward.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I can only agree with NickM here. I don't regard it as in any way noble or brave to abandon your own wife and children to pursue the selfish idea that it feels good to be a woman even though you are a man.

There is no 'easier transition' from manhood to womanhood for the simple reason that there is no transition from manhood to womanhood. It is all a lie. A sad sorry lie of mutilation, patching up, drugs and cosmetics. The cosmetics have to be 10 feet thick to cover up the fact that you are a man. And in that, it also covers up the rest of you and you become a nothing, a tiny barely existing being shut up in a thick wall of facade and mere appearance.

There is one reward I suppose, though: you get naive people like you and unimportant people like film stars congratulating you on how brave you are. I guess that will be sufficient comfort to console you in your loneliness for a good five minutes.