Bruce Jenner is a pervert

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
and my whole point has been just that. Don't support it, but don't vilify HIM. ALL Christians should accept that, but we tend to combine ALL aberrant sexuality into one big melting pot of condemnation.
Did Jesus ever condemn Mary Magdalene?

Why would He, she repented. Did Jesus not tell them to sin no more in your bible?

StanJ

Why would He, she repented. Did Jesus not tell them to sin no more in your bible?

Before she repented He didn't condemn her either, He saved and delivered her from demons.
What he did say to the religious leaders is clear in Matt 21:31 (NIV)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Before she repented He didn't condemn her either, He saved and delivered her from demons.
What he did say to the religious leaders is clear in Matt 21:31 (NIV)

We aren't told what happened before she was delivered from demons, now are we? We do know its not possible to be saved before seeking salvation also, so to say she was saved before is a falsehood. We see Him clearly telling them over and over to sin no more.

StanJ

We aren't told what happened before she was delivered from demons, now are we? We do know its not possible to be saved before seeking salvation also, so to say she was saved before is a falsehood. We see Him clearly telling them over and over to sin no more.

We DO know about Jesus and how He interacted with sinners.

John 8:7-11 (NIV)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
We DO know about Jesus and how He interacted with sinners.

John 8:7-11 (NIV)

That happened because they claimed to be following the law, yet they didn't bring the man. That was how they were trying to trap Christ. If He condemned her it would not have been based on the law, because the law wasn't followed. Tell me you knew this?

StanJ

That happened because they claimed to be following the law, yet they didn't bring the man. That was how they were trying to trap Christ. If He condemned her it would not have been based on the law, because the law wasn't followed. Tell me you knew this?

Your feminist leanings aside, THAT happened because they were legalists, and what Jesus wrote in the dirt were sins they KNEW they were guilty of. The point you deliberately ignore is that Jesus did NOT condemn her.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Your feminist leanings aside, THAT happened because they were legalists, and what Jesus wrote in the dirt were sins they KNEW they were guilty of. The point you deliberately ignore is that Jesus did NOT condemn her.

How could He condemn her, the witnesses left, you show you dont understand the passage nor the scriptural requirements of the law.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Deuteronomy 19:15 One witness is not enough to convict anyone accused of any crime or offense they may have committed. A matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.

Deuteronomy 17:6
On the testimony of two or three witnesses a person is to be put to death, but no one is to be put to death on the testimony of only one witness.

Lev. 20:10 ‘The man who commits adultery with another man’s wife, he who commits adultery with his neighbor’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress, shall surely be put to death.

Deut. 22:22-24 “If a man is found lying with a woman married to a husband, then both of them shall die—the man that lay with the woman, and the woman; so you shall put away the evil from Israel. If a young woman who is a virgin is betrothed to a husband, and a man finds her in the city and lies with her, then you shall bring them both out to the gate of that city, and you shall stone them to death with stones, the young woman because she did not cry out in the city, and the man because he humbled his neighbor’s wife; so you shall put away the evil from among you.”

The picture should be clear by now. They only brought the woman before Christ and were guilty of not fulfilling the Law of Moses by bringing the man as well.

StanJ

Deuteronomy 19:15 One witness is not enough to convict anyone accused of any crime or offense they may have committed. A matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.

Deuteronomy 17:6
On the testimony of two or three witnesses a person is to be put to death, but no one is to be put to death on the testimony of only one witness.

Lev. 20:10 ‘The man who commits adultery with another man’s wife, he who commits adultery with his neighbor’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress, shall surely be put to death.

Deut. 22:22-24 “If a man is found lying with a woman married to a husband, then both of them shall die—the man that lay with the woman, and the woman; so you shall put away the evil from Israel. If a young woman who is a virgin is betrothed to a husband, and a man finds her in the city and lies with her, then you shall bring them both out to the gate of that city, and you shall stone them to death with stones, the young woman because she did not cry out in the city, and the man because he humbled his neighbor’s wife; so you shall put away the evil from among you.”

The picture should be clear by now. They only brought the woman before Christ and were guilty of not fulfilling the Law of Moses by bringing the man as well.

You think Jesus didn't KNOW the OT laws? You really miss the point here, and your off topic.

Jesus was conveying a new dispensation of LOVE towards ALL men, NOT legalistic condemnation. How could anyone not understand basic Christianity 101?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You think Jesus didn't KNOW the OT laws? You really miss the point here, and your off topic.

Jesus was conveying a new dispensation of LOVE towards ALL men, NOT legalistic condemnation. How could anyone not understand basic Christianity 101?

You dont understand the scriptures, you dont understand that passage. Christianity started AFTER the cross, Jesus kept every point of the law without fail in even one point.

glorydaz

It's a shame you don't just stop digging that hole. :nono:

Lon

Acts 5:1-11 :think:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Your feminist leanings aside

What did you say again about Christianity 101 and a law of love?

THAT happened because they were legalists, and what Jesus wrote in the dirt were sins they KNEW they were guilty of. The point you deliberately ignore is that Jesus did NOT condemn her.

Biblical evidence of your claim in bold?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Jeremiah 17:13 O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters.

StanJ

You dont understand the scriptures, you dont understand that passage. Christianity started AFTER the cross, Jesus kept every point of the law without fail in even one point.

I understand far more than you give me credit for.

Show me where Jesus said that and practised that.

He was ALWAYS correcting the Pharisees about their understand or practise of how they interpreted the law. Examples would be, divorce, washing hands, associating with sinners, etc...
Do you think Jesus did NOT keep any of the law when He said He did NOT condemn that woman? Who was right...Jesus or the Pharisees?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I understand far more than you give me credit for.

Show me where Jesus said that and practised that.

He was ALWAYS correcting the Pharisees about their understand or practise of how they interpreted the law. Examples would be, divorce, washing hands, associating with sinners, etc...
Do you think Jesus did NOT keep any of the law when He said He did NOT condemn that woman? Who was right...Jesus or the Pharisees?

I just showed you the law on it. Show me where Christ ever violated the law and which one He violated.