Bruce Jenner is a pervert

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You've called me many things that aren't my name.

But I don't call you a phony name like "Kathy". He wants to be called a perverted name. Whereas I am rebuking your godless heathen ways.

Invalid comparison. Are you smoking your weed right now?

The Berean

I ask the same thing to every man that insists a transgender "woman" is truly a woman:

Would you date him?

Bruce Jenner is no more a woman than I am. How any man thinks they know what it feels to be a woman is RIDICULOUS. Women experience menstruation, childbirth, and menopause for example. No man will ever experience these things no matter how much they mutilate their body. Evan a woman's brain is different from a man's brain. So Bruce Jenner has no basis to claim he is a "woman". He is and always will be a male genetically. It's so sad that he become so delusional in his old age. That society has embraced Bruce Jenner's delusions is just another symptom how dark the world is.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
His name is Bruce. He has Y chromosomes. He is a man. Start acting like one you disgusting sexual pervert.
"I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision...” :sibbie: ~ Hillary Clinton

"Bruce Jenner has courage...Margaret Sanger has courage...meanwhile marines are told not to wear their uniforms." :idunno: ~ Laura Ingraham 21 Jul 15

Homosexuality is: forbidden (Lev. 18:22), considered an abomination (1 Kin. 14:24), punishment for (Lev. 20:13), unclean (Rom. 1:24, 26, 27). :vomit:

MissCourageous650pw.jpg

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
who cares?

Let Sodomites ([Ex 20:14] heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) take over the country. :idunno: Gen. 13:13

“If God doesn't punish America, He'll have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah." ~ Billy Graham

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Acting out on this confusion is evil, they're is no doubt...

The solution to confusion is not to sin. That only leads to more confusion.

And with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness (2 Th 2:10–12).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
He is confused, clearly. In and of itself, its not a sin to be confused. And when you start from a place of confusion, its naturally going to lead to confusing choice's.

He need's Jesus, like we all do. Thats all. And we can't tell by his confusing choice's alone whether he already believe's in Jesus or not. We'd have to examine his word's in order to even guess at that.

Daniel

Being that Bruce has had his penis removed and replaced with a make believe vagina, I'd say confusion on his part is an understatement.

You tell me Danny boy, will the unrepentant genitally mutilated enter the Kingdom of Heaven?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by shagster01
You've called me many things that aren't my name.

But I don't call you a phony name like "Kathy". He wants to be called a perverted name. Whereas I am rebuking your godless heathen ways.

Based on certain questions that he's asked over the past months and years, I highly suspect that shag performs in a drag queen band; therefore you wouldn't be far off if you did call him by a female name.

Invalid comparison. Are you smoking your weed right now?

Come on Nick, that's like me asking you if you're currently breathing (duh).

Last edited:

glassjester

Bruce Jenner is no more a woman than I am. How any man thinks they know what it feels to be a woman is RIDICULOUS. Women experience menstruation, childbirth, and menopause for example. No man will ever experience these things no matter how much they mutilate their body. Evan a woman's brain is different from a man's brain. So Bruce Jenner has no basis to claim he is a "woman". He is and always will be a male genetically. It's so sad that he become so delusional in his old age. That society has embraced Bruce Jenner's delusions is just another symptom how dark the world is.

If he really was a "woman in a man's body" all his life - does that mean she spent her whole life lying about her gender, claiming to be a man???

In which case, how can we know "she" isn't lying now by claiming to be a woman?

The Berean

If he really was a "woman in a man's body" all his life - does that mean she spent her whole life lying about her gender, claiming to be a man???

In which case, how can we know "she" isn't lying now by claiming to be a woman?

I have no idea. :idunno:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He (she, it?) should be stripped of any athletic awards for PEDs with the elevated testosterone levels it has.

StanJ

His name is Bruce. He has Y chromosomes. He is a man. Start acting like one you disgusting sexual pervert.

Apparently you don't know a lot about any type of dysphoria do you?

Jenner is a confused person with an extreme identity crisis. He is NOT a pedophile nor is he into bestiality or necrophilia.

We should be praying for him, not vilifying him on a so-called CHRISTIAN site. :nono: