Being politically correct harms Transgenders?

eider

Attack back. Stop letting them walk over conservatives and abuse the law.

The next president is probably going to be Trump, do you know why? Because his supporters DID NOT follow YOUR example. They decided to do something about it while you sat there on your pillar of timidity.

Abuse the law? The laws have and are changing.

Just how do you want to attack law abiding peaceful lgbtqia folks?

You call me timid..... But you have no idea about that, friend.

I don't know who will be your President, but they will not stop the flow of equality to the people, all the people. If Mr Trump makes it he will no doubt be a good President.

eider

right - they're embracing perversion as normalcy

you do the same

you call that which is evil, good

go to Hell

And you, a Christian..... :)
Other Christians out there know better than you.
Do not go to He'll..... You may even be there already, reading your posts. Walk into the light and find Jesus's love would be my suggestion.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't know who will be your President, but they will not stop the flow of equality to the people, all the people. If Mr Trump makes it he will no doubt be a good President.

What seems to be willfully ignored (by some) is that Trump is just feeding off the anger of those who willingly buy into his act. Trump is a pro-abortion liberal who does not promote any type of family values. Apparently, his appeal is linked to his hate-filled persona.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What seems to be willfully ignored (by some) is that Trump is just feeding off the anger of those who willingly buy into his act. Trump is a pro-abortion liberal who does not promote any type of family values. Apparently, his appeal is linked to his hate-filled persona.

This country does not promote any type of family values- you're one of those who enjoys and perpetuates that, Rusha, so what the hell are you talking about :freak:

The whole thing is getting old- abortion, abortion, abortion, family, family, family. Society has no willingness to change, and no president can do anything about it.

I would suggest treating political offices as political offices :rolleyes:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Cool story. As for a discussion, I will save those for my fellow anti-abortion advocates who are actually interested in saving the lives of the unborn because they view them as innocent and valuable human beings.

Born children are worth more than the unborn, and you agree. You go around telling something that you know is not true, the same as everyone else, and hate the person who tells it.

It's why baby killers get the electric chair and why you don't lose any sleep with abortions.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cool story. As for a discussion, I will save those for my fellow anti-abortion advocates who are actually interested in saving the lives of the unborn because they view them as innocent and valuable human beings.

Born children are worth more than the unborn,

You keep saying that ... like your opinion is meaningful to those of us who are anti-abortion advocates. Rather than going off topic in your zeal to bash women, start your own abortion thread.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You keep saying that ... like your opinion is meaningful to those of us who are anti-abortion advocates. Rather than going off topic in your zeal to bash women, start your own abortion thread.

You're the one who made it about that, bringing up abortion and family values. Every time a subject on Trump comes, you all come in with that same old bag.

I want a president to fix the country, not pretend they can do anything about family or abortion. You fought for the rights that caused these problems, you idiot :doh:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're the one who made it about that, bringing up abortion and family values.

Oh. In your zeal to go off on yet another tirade about women, you are taking issue with this statement:

What seems to be willfully ignored (by some) is that Trump is just feeding off the anger of those who willingly buy into his act. Trump is a pro-abortion liberal who does not promote any type of family values.

It is a fact that Trump has changed his position on abortion. It is also a fact that Trump is not the poster child for FAMILY VALUES ... as in promoting the sanctity of marriage. While I know that you argue just to argue, being a thrice married, pro-abortion adulterer is not "family values".

Be sure to blame Trump's (a males) issues on women ...

eider

Hi.... :)

Honestly, I don't know that much about any of the Presidential candidates, but as an outsider I don't want to comment about any of them.

I hope you get a great President.

Arthur Brain

And you, a Christian..... :)
Other Christians out there know better than you.
Do not go to He'll..... You may even be there already, reading your posts. Walk into the light and find Jesus's love would be my suggestion.

A word of advice. 'ok doser' is no more than an embittered troll who's only kicks in life seem to come from trolling this forum during library opening hours.

:e4e: