Being politically correct harms Transgenders?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
A word of advice. 'ok doser' is no more than an embittered troll who's only kicks in life seem to come from trolling this forum during library opening hours.

:e4e:

a word of advice - artie's a retarded drunk who is obsessed with the fact that I post from the library :kookoo:

ok doser

Ah, a troll being supported by another troll. That's never happened before...

sure it has

you, anna, bybee, rusha, zoo - you virtually patented the form rushing to town's defense whenever he was confronted

of course in your case, you can stumbling in late and the situation had to be explained to you through your haze :chuckle:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The readers unanimously decided...

:yawn: Eph 4:14
CrystalBallFortuneTellerSmileyMagic.gif

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hmm, how many times were you banned for obsessively stalking the guy again? I lost count, you remember?

A member's honesty and integrity can be measured by how many user ID's they utilize in order to stay active. When it's more than two, begin with zero and start subtracting.

Arthur Brain

sure it has

you, anna, bybee, rusha, zoo - you virtually patented the form rushing to town's defense whenever he was confronted

of course in your case, you can stumbling in late and the situation had to be explained to you through your haze :chuckle:

Hmm, for someone who's supposedly this much of a drunk I can still type sentences that make sense...

:AMR:

ok doser

Hmm, for someone who's supposedly this much of a drunk I can still type sentences that make sense...

:AMR:

congratulations - you caught a typo!

that's probably the most significant thing you've done today :thumb:

(other than figger out how to get the cork out of the bottle)