Being politically correct harms Transgenders?

eider

:idunno:

I think we can safely ignore this. :up:

Well, you seem to safely ignore Jesus, in favour of what everyone else said and did. :)

You all look the same to me.
Gotcha!
That was so easy!
You think that Heterosexual Egalitarians must be one of the LGBTQIA people, because egalitarians will stick up for minorities?

A prejudiced Pauline Christian, there. Another one! :)

I think I'll stick with what I know.
learn more about Jesus and his mission, mate.
You need to study more, because you don't seem to know much about Chritianity.

Further back I read that you favour the death penalty for ....... Transgenders? Homosexuals?
Is this true?
I know some Muslims who think like that.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
That's the liberals' favorite game: Make a false accusation, then accuse the other side of whining when called on it.
Well, you're whining, so I guess it affected you. :rolleyes:
As for it being a "false accusation," I don't agree, obviously.
What are you on about?

We shouldn't write laws based on the popularity of an idea. We should write laws based on what is right and what is wrong. It is wrong to force a business to serve when they do not wish to serve. It is the right of every business owner to refuse service as they see fit.

And if homosexuals want to be treated like normal people, they should not act abnormally. Equality comes by conforming to the rules. Those who do not conform should face consequences. It is not abnormal to be a Christian.

Not getting cake seems like a fairly tame consequence, by the way.

Whose rules? Your rules, of course; your right and wrong is based in religious belief and you would see the government be based in the same. Equality under your system would only come by conforming to your religious rules. So yeah, not getting cake is certainly more tame than being executed, which is what you'd rather see happen. And that's why we don't have a theocracy.

(And I'm not going to deal with the semantics relating to the use of "religious beliefs" vs. "Christian beliefs." Christianity is a religion.)

See, that would have been an appropriate response. We have competing ideas, now we can discuss them. :up:

What's to discuss? I mean, really. You want to kill them, I don't. You pretend it has nothing to do with religious belief, I know better. You play with semantics, I watch you in fascination.

Which shows you have no idea what the battle is.

I do. I just think you're going about it all wrong. Anytime you want to talk about your vote for executing homosexuals, let me know.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It was actually about enforcing "religion" on others. Lets face it, if you had your barmy way women would be forced to wear aprons and cook blueberry pies while men had a mandatory obligation to grow beards that reached the floor...

I know plenty of people whose husband has an epic beard and whose wives make pies in the kitchen. It's called the South, buddy :)

I don't see what that has to do with 'enforcing religion', it comes natural for normal people.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Whose rules? Your rules, of course; your right and wrong is based in religious belief and you would see the government be based in the same. Equality under your system would only come by conforming to your religious rules. So yeah, not getting cake is certainly more tame than being executed, which is what you'd rather see happen. And that's why we don't have a theocracy.
Oh, you want to talk about cakes now?

And I'm not going to deal with the semantics relating to the use of "religious beliefs" vs. "Christian beliefs." Christianity is a religion.
You're yet to justify your "forcing my religion" comment. I've not forced anything, nor would I seek to.

You've simply launched into a tirade to distract people from your false accusation.

What's to discuss?
Our disagreement. :duh:

You want to kill them.
Uh, nope.

You pretend it has nothing to do with religious belief.
Not necessarily. You've been pushing this line without bothering to justify your accusation.

You play with semantics.
Semantics can be extremely important at times. You deal in vague, but inflammatory accusations.

You do? Then perhaps you can explain why I say it is not OK to be gay.

I just think you're going about it all wrong.
By "forcing" my "religion," right? When I haven't forced a thing and haven't endorsed a religion.

Well, you seem to safely ignore Jesus, in favour of what everyone else said and did.
Er, what? :AMR:

You think that Heterosexual Egalitarians must be one of the LGBTQIA people, because egalitarians will stick up for minorities?
You could just lengthen your homo acronym a bit. :idunno:

A prejudiced Pauline Christian, there.
:AMR:

Were you reincarnated?

eider

nobody pays any attention to the last five words Christ spoke to the woman taken in adultery :(
Yes they do....honest.

And men need to understand that they should stay faithful to their partners as well.
Some folks want to just blame and shame the women..... That is hypocritical.
It is all about equal-rights from now on.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hang on!
So let's get this right.....
So you do not want to shoot them?
Just tell us exactly what you mean?

Attack back. Stop letting them walk over conservatives and abuse the law.

The next president is probably going to be Trump, do you know why? Because his supporters DID NOT follow YOUR example. They decided to do something about it while you sat there on your pillar of timidity.

eider

homosexuality is a sin

nope

their wives

Just a sec.......
You don't seem to understand the reasons for all those beautiful laws, all those eons ago.
Further, you almost certainly do not keep all those 613 beautiful laws that were perfect AT THAT TIME!

Churches, Creeds and Denominations are now understanding that freedom of sexuality in partnerships and marriages is correct, and also ordaining women as priests and bishops.

So Love And Understanding is rapidly throwing puritan hatred into the shadows.

At last Jesus's mindset is winning through..... :)

I saw your next post..... If you don't want to bother with me, then just don't post to me and I will leave you in peace.... and ignorance... :)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Churches, Creeds and Denominations are now understanding that freedom of sexuality in partnerships and marriages is correct, and also ordaining women as priests and bishops.

right - they're embracing perversion as normalcy

you do the same

you call that which is evil, good

go to Hell