Being politically correct harms Transgenders?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not enforcing anything let alone religion. What are you getting at?

So I back a set of rules that is not enforced by the state, while you support regulations that are in sway, but I'm "forcing my religion" and you're not.

Interesting.

And you keep talking about what you imagine I might do, when the accusation is a description of an immediate action.

Sounds like you've all jumped on an emotionally charged bandwagon and are bailing furiously when called on it.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Nope. When you make outlandish claims and then run away when challenged on them, it shows that you're either:
A. Not thinking about what you say, or
B. Just looking for a reaction.

We're still waiting on you to explain how I am "forcing" my "religion." :idunno:

Gotta love that false dilemma. You've decided it's A or B, and nothing else.

Who's running away? I'm right here, and I already explained them to you. I'm not going to repeat myself, you can look back for yourself.

I'm still waiting for you to make any sort of response at all regarding your vote to execute homosexuals.

And yes, I'm fascinated by your strangeness. Nothing you can do about that.

Either way. :)

Arthur Brain

And you keep talking about what you imagine I might do, when the accusation is a description of an immediate action.

Sounds like you've all jumped on an emotionally charged bandwagon and are bailing furiously when called on it.

Ah, I see you edited your post. It's got nothing to do with being 'emotionally charged' but rather pointing out that your particular views would result in society in total being forced to acquiesce to your supported 'rule of thumb'. This is what you advocate.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gotta love that false dilemma. You've decided it's A or B, and nothing else.
Nope.

I think you're both.

Who's running away? I'm right here, and I already explained them to you. I'm not going to repeat myself, you can look back for yourself.
You've got a whole lot of imagination.

It's got nothing to do with being 'emotionally charged' but rather pointing out that your particular views would result in society in total being forced to acquiesce to your supported 'rule of thumb'. This is what you advocate.
"Would."

I've been accused of actively "forcing" my "religion."

When asked to support your accusations, it turns out we've got the wild imagination of liberals.

It's not OK to be gay.

There's no "forcing" and there is no "religion." What has happened is that a bunch of liberals have reacted with an emotionally charged accusation so perversion can be protected.

The battle needs to be fought on the front lines. The front line is that homos are perverted. It goes without saying that boys wearing dresses is also wrong. It plays in to the liberal agenda to argue over whether it's normal for a boy to dress up like a girl.

Arthur Brain

"Would."

So you would if you had the chance right? You'd have all of society under some theocratic state law, right? Instead of being semantic over this why not just admit that your particular ideal would in fact impose and enforce your particular religious bent on all of the West?

When asked to support your accusations, it turns out we've got the wild imagination of liberals.

Or you're just being deflective and melodramatic. What you support is on record and only a authoritarian theocratic state could bring it about.

It's not OK to be gay.

A tedious mantra that had no significance to start with.

There's no "forcing" and there is no "religion." What has happened is that a bunch of liberals have reacted with an emotionally charged accusation so perversion can be protected.

Well of course there's no "forcing" but that wasn't even the point. The actual point is that you would have it enforced if there was a possibility of your ideal 'state' coming to fruition. Otherwise all your support for such has been what exactly? :idunno:

The battle needs to be fought on the front lines. The front line is that homos are perverted. It goes without saying that boys wearing dresses is also wrong. It plays in to the liberal agenda to argue over whether it's normal for a boy to dress up like a girl.

Eh, you sound like a kid playing a game of 'Risk' against himself...

glorydaz

Ps 50:21

Cc: [MENTION=6992]heir[/MENTION] [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] [MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] [MENTION=13754]exminister[/MENTION] @ Grosnick Marowbe

:listen: This message is for
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
the Christian, too (Mal 4:4-6, Mt 24:14). :freak:

Serpentdove. I didn't realize you were such an idiot. Here I was thinking you had at least half a brain.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Nope.

I think you're both.

I think you're babbling.

You've got a whole lot of imagination.

I have a whole lot of good qualities. :)

"Would."

Yes, so why are you still whining about it?

It's not OK to be gay.

It's okay to be gay.

Still ignoring your vote for the execution of homosexuals, I see. Don't worry, I'll keep reminding you.

Fighting a battle, are you? But of course you wouldn't dream of forcing your religious ideas on anyone, would you?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Liberals have been forcing, coercing, intimidating, and making a puppet of the law for the past decade, and they have the nerve to talk about someone 'throwing their religion on others'.

Liberals deserve anything hummed in their direction; it should be open season on them- Trump supporters have realized it, other conservatives should too :plain:

Reactions: Lon

quip

BANNED
Banned
Liberals have been forcing, coercing, intimidating, and making a puppet of the law for the past decade, and they have the nerve to talk about someone 'throwing their religion on others'.

Religion has been "thrown around" for more than a mere decade...so, I'm not sure what you're slinging about but it don't smell fresh.

Arthur Brain

Liberals deserve anything hummed in their direction; it should be open season on them- Trump supporters have realized it, other conservatives should too :plain:

It was actually about enforcing "religion" on others. Lets face it, if you had your barmy way women would be forced to wear aprons and cook blueberry pies while men had a mandatory obligation to grow beards that reached the floor...

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, so why are you still whining about it?
That's the liberals' favorite game: Make a false accusation, then accuse the other side of whining when called on it.

It's okay to be gay.
See, that would have been an appropriate response. We have competing ideas, now we can discuss them. :up:

Fighting a battle, are you? But of course you wouldn't dream of forcing your religious ideas on anyone, would you?
Which shows you have no idea what the battle is.

eider

Paul taught exactly what Christ told him

Ha ha! In all those blinding visions?
Paul was such a spin-doctor!

Look, lwt's just agree that Jesus never told Paul anything, and Paul was totally careless about anything that Jesus said or did, since he never mentioned a word about such things.

...and Jesus certainly never heard the word 'Christ' either. Mashiah? Yes. Christ? Nope!

So what you're left with is Paul';s dreams about his Christ, and all his unwholesome ideas. As for Paul's ideas about what what laws could be ignored and what could be turned into mania, well..... not good.

Now Jesus is different........ Jesus was wonderful.

eider

Wow...... you want to shoot them?

Such a Christian attitude....... :)

eider

Paul got all his material from Jesus. "For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you:..." (1 Cor 11:23ff)
Look...... Good old Saul was a Warrant holder in Jerusalem, detaining Christians. He then agreed to a contract to go North through the Decapolis, carrying out the same work. He chucked the warrant, broke the contract, cleared off, changed his name, and made lots of claims.

And the strange thing is, many Christians choose to quote this guy again and again in preference to what Jesus actually said and did. Some Christians couldn't pass a ten question test about Jesus, imo.

Interesting......

And his conversion story he told in acts was quoting Jesus. (Acts 9 and Acts 22 are iterations of it.)
Look...... none of that quotes what Jesus said or did.

I don't understand what you mean by my thinking "deviating" from transgender to child-molestation (don't forget bestiality). Do you think child molestation is deviant? Isn't it just another sexuality preference? Are you throwing the first stone? Bigot.
There yiou go again, linking people who commit violent sexual attacks upon minors to people who feel that they are in the wrong bodies.

But I like you........ you make me smile....... it's fun to read this stuff.
I show posts like yours to my wife and she just gapes at them in disbelief.
'Do they think they are Christians?' she asks...
'Yep' I answers.
...mindblowing..... :)
I like you.... :)