Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. 5020

Moved from the "New Feature Alert" thread....
Mr. 5020 said:
Knight,

What about a default font setting? I like Verdana. Some of BB's friends like to type like this. Would it be possible to set it so your posts defaulted to that?

Thanks,
Señor 5020

Mr. Coffee

Agape4Robin said:
What does "bump" mean?
It means Mr. 5020 got another segment on his reputation bar and he's showing off.

Actually, it just means that someone's moving the thread to the top of the page.

Mr. 5020

ilyatur said:
It means Mr. 5020 got another segment on his reputation bar and he's showing off.

Actually, it just means that someone's moving the thread to the top of the page.
I was just trying to bring the question I asked to Knight's attention.

Mr. Coffee

Yeah, Sir Knight, why not make verdana the standard font for everyone's posts? A lot of web magazines are set in verdana--it's a very pleasant font.

Mr. 5020

ilyatur said:
Yeah, Sir Knight, why not make verdana the standard font for everyone's posts? A lot of web magazines are set in verdana--it's a very pleasant font.
That's a matter of opinion. I was thinking we could set our own default font.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Mr. 5020 said:
That's a matter of opinion. I was thinking we could set our own default font.
Hey, that a good idea! But even if that isn't possible, anything bigger than the current one would be nice.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ilyatur said:
Verdana was the default font at TOL for 8 years. We decided to go with Lucidia for awhile.

C

cattyfan

Knight said:
Verdana was the default font at TOL for 8 years. We decided to go with Lucidia for awhile.

Who are Verdana and Luciada...are they sisters?

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.