Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
erinmarie said:
A question for Knight: When you were naming your latest addition, did you consider using Quinn as a first name, and if so what middle names did you like with it?

We like Quinn, but it's a hard name to find a middle for!
We considered....

Quinn "the eskimo".

Crow

erinmarie said:
A question for Knight: When you were naming your latest addition, did you consider using Quinn as a first name, and if so what middle names did you like with it?

We like Quinn, but it's a hard name to find a middle for!

You could opt to use Quinn for the middle name. That gives you plenty more options for the first, and you can always call him by either name.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Crow said:
You could opt to use Quinn for the middle name. That gives you plenty more options for the first, and you can always call him by either name.
Mighty Quinn it is!

C

cattyfan

Hey, Knight...

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

(you're not gonna threaten to pull this website over, are ya?)

Ninjashadow

I just feel that spam takes up precious room and serves no purpose other than to boost post counts and self-esteem. I have no need to spam and do not condone it.

C

cattyfan

ninjashadow said:
I just feel that spam takes up precious room and serves no purpose other than to boost post counts and self-esteem. I have no need to spam and do not condone it.
which is how you got to over five thousand posts in four months... :rolleyes:

C

cattyfan

ninjashadow said:
3 months.

How early in January did you join? I counted it as a full month, and I counted April, too...your math just makes you seem "spammier." :spam:

Status
Not open for further replies.