Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
temple 2000 said:
How in the world does spamming increase your self esteem?
The only way to find out is to try it....

Come on....

Give it a try....

Your parents wont find out.... come on man.... what are you chicken? :chicken:

One of us....
One of us....
One of us....
One of us....

Ninjashadow

temple 2000 said:
How in the world does spamming increase your self esteem?

The more posts you get, the higher you climb on the "top posters" list, the more sense of accomplisment one gains. Plus, now that we have the rep points system, the more posts you have the more likely you are to get on the "Most Reputable Posters" list.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Guys.... can we move this topic back to your super-heros thread?

I need this thread for direct questions. I get an e-mail everytime someone posts here, so if you aren't in need of info it would be nice if you didn't post here. Thanks!

You know I love ya! :)

C

cattyfan

ninjashadow said:
Januar 5th to Feb 5th is one month. Feb 5 to March 5 is two months. Mar 5 to Apr 5 is three months.

I kept thinking we're farther along in April than we are...so I was two and a half weeks off in my estimation. my apologies.

We're knights of the round table, we dance whene're we're able.
We do routines, and border scenes, and footwork imp-e-cable;
We dine well here in Camelot, we eat ham and jam and spamalot.

You should be Sir Spamalot...

Sorry, Knight...just read the post above this one. I'll take my smarty-boots comments elsewhere. :eek:

Ninjashadow

Hey Knight, would it be possible to have the points show on the "most reputable posters" list kind of like how it is with the top ten, but for the whole list? I can't remember if I asked this or not already and if I did, my apologies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ninjashadow said:
Hey Knight, would it be possible to have the points show on the "most reputable posters" list kind of like how it is with the top ten, but for the whole list? I can't remember if I asked this or not already and if I did, my apologies.
You mean, when you view the entire list of reputations you want to see the points each person has?

If so... that's not a bad idea although I am not sure if its possible. I will check into it.

Crow

I'm also kinda curious to know how far in the hole you have to be to get 4 red squares--good idea, Ninja! :up:

Ninjashadow

Yeah, I meant the entire list. I think it would be kind of neat to see who the up and comers are and to see how low the cellar dwellars are.

Status
Not open for further replies.