Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjashadow

Hey, Knight, I like the "all" reputable posters list, but is there a way to put on rep points to the list? Right now, you can only see the top ten. No big deal, just might be nice to see everyones.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It would be really neet if when you use the quote button the post number appears with the quote. So instead of ...

philosophizer said:
The next step higher will say "TOL Myth." ;)

You would have something like...
philosophizer said:
#1684 The next step higher will say "TOL Myth." ;)
it would make the context really easy to find.

Do you think that would be hard to set up?

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
deardelmar said:
It would be really neet if when you use the quote button the post number appears with the quote. So instead of ...

You would have something like...

it would make the context really easy to find.

Do you think that would be hard to set up?
Hmmmm... interesting idea. I will check into it.

Free-Agent Smith

Legends and descriptions

Legends and descriptions

Would it be possible to get a "legend for some of icons people see on the message boards. I know there are little descriptive windows on something but I mean like with the "to vote for rep" icon in the upper right of each post or like with the little green squares and such. And maybe a bit of info on what people should think when they see three green squares and have 7, 8, or 9 points above the square and it said X number of points in the person's profile.

I'll try not to forget that I made this inquiry, statement, post.... whatever to see knight's reply.

julie21

Knight...I went in to change my Occupation within the Bio part of my profile, and after initiating 'change', all it did was come up with the vB msg..."You have not put ... in Politrical Spectrum field"
I don't wish to do the latter, apart from being Aussie - not American therefore relevance is not there in my eyes, but you posted a reply to me previosly that it was only required for new people.
Can I do this change without? If not, don't worry, 'cos I won't ;)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
julie21 said:
Knight...I went in to change my Occupation within the Bio part of my profile, and after initiating 'change', all it did was come up with the vB msg..."You have not put ... in Politrical Spectrum field"
I don't wish to do the latter, apart from being Aussie - not American therefore relevance is not there in my eyes, but you posted a reply to me previosly that it was only required for new people.
Can I do this change without? If not, don't worry, 'cos I won't ;)
I can change that part of your bio if you like.

Just PM me.

Christine

Knight, have you ever considered having the male/felmale signs in the profiles? It would be handy for posters who have gender neutral names. :)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Christine said:
Knight, have you ever considered having the male/felmale signs in the profiles? It would be handy for posters who have gender neutral names. :)
Yes... I have considered that. But then we would have to add a third option for BeanineBoy. :flamer:

Christine

Knight said:
Yes... I have considered that. But then we would have to add a third option for BeanineBoy. :flamer:
:darwinsm: You could perhaps have three choices something like "male," "female," or "don't know/unsure."

erinmarie

A question for Knight: When you were naming your latest addition, did you consider using Quinn as a first name, and if so what middle names did you like with it?

We like Quinn, but it's a hard name to find a middle for!

Status
Not open for further replies.