Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ninjashadow said:
How come the green squares change color the more you get? Is it just to make it easier to see how many you have?
The brighter green squares means your account is about to SPLODE!!!!

kerryjean

Clete said:
The above was done like this (without the spaces in the [ quote]).....

• [ QUOTE=kerryjean]When I want to quote myself, and someone else (box inside a box), how do I do that?

quote quote quote quote

I can't figure it out.
    [ quote]You mean like this?
  • [/QUOTE]

Capitalizing doesn't do anything I just did it that way to differenciate the two sets of quotes.
Got it?[/QUOTE]

THAT'S IT!!! Thank you Clete.

Peace

kerryjean

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Clete said:

Don't feel bad, Clete. I've given up on trying to figure out this whole rep business. I'm starting to think it wasn't meant to be figured out. :D

At least when hovering over your squares it says, "Clete smacks some serious truth" and that's all that really matters! :up:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
It would be cool to have a link that would show you were everyone ranks on the rep points. The top ten list is nice but it would be fun to be able to see how close (or far away) someone who isn't on the list is to being on the list. What do you think?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Clete said:
It would be cool to have a link that would show you were everyone ranks on the rep points. The top ten list is nice but it would be fun to be able to see how close (or far away) someone who isn't on the list is to being on the list. What do you think?
I like that idea as well.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
philosophizer said:
What do the different colors and plus signs mean on the active users box?
A plus sign means the user is on your buddy list.

Registered
Registed Plus
Bronze Subscriber
Silver Subscriber
Gold Subscriber
Administrator

More info on subscription levels can be found here.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You know, on Hollywood Squares the joke comes before the serious answer. But we don't like to do things Hollywood's way here at TOL.

...um, do we, Knight?

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Totally off the subject. I remember an old Hollywood Squares with Paul Linde. Peter Marshall asked him to name a famous brother-sister singing team. Linde's reply was, "Benjamin and Aretha Franklin."

Now, if I could only remember what I had for lunch ...

Status
Not open for further replies.