Are black on white attacks justified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Interesting, and would make for a good thread. What do i support that you know of, that is at odds with my faith?

Oh, I've seen this plenty of times before.
You see, a liberal will suppose that since you are a Christian, you're supposed to just let them have their way and be a pushover :rolleyes:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You lost all credibility years ago with your neo-liberal mental disorder. I couldn't care less what assessment a hyper-liberal catholic makes. I don't know why you bother to even profess Christianity.

It really doesn't matter if you care what assessment I made, it has no effect on your lack of credibility.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Then go start it and I'll respond there. :)

No need, unless you have so many examples you need it, i just said it was interesting, however you made the claim, so back it up.

You can start with me. Name something i support that is at odds with my faith, because you see, i either need to correct your understanding of what i believe with scripture, or i need to fix my witness if im doing something wrong.

So go ahead, charge me, and well look at it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You lost all credibility years ago with your neo-liberal mental disorder. I couldn't care less what assessment a hyper-liberal catholic makes. I don't know why you bother to even profess Christianity.

:rotfl: Mental disorder
Pretty much.

And
'hyper-liberal catholic' is an oxymoron- either a contradiction due to cognitive dissonance, or people mistaking the Catholic Church's restraint to judge as accepting such views.

Arthur Brain

Ah, the veritable bastion of reason. The paleo conservative in action, or is it the renaissance man? I forget which...

So much bluster and so much time unfortunately...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The social fabric of African American families was torn by slavery, and those effects have reverberated through the generations. How to repair that, or if it can be, is the question.

Apparently you believe one can never overcome anything bad that happens to them. You clearly do not believe that Jesus Christ can aid one in being complete.

Can you show me a modern day slave here in america, and before you post a bad impoverished neighborhood, ill save you the time, i grew up in one.

Arthur Brain

No need, unless you have so many examples you need it, i just said it was interesting, however you made the claim, so back it up.

You can start with me. Name something i support that is at odds with my faith, because you see, i either need to correct your understanding of what i believe with scripture, or i need to fix my witness if im doing something wrong.

So go ahead, charge me, and well look at it.

No. If you want to make my comment personal to you then you start a thread for the very same. Otherwise I was directing this towards the likes of those who act like a bunch of clowns. I disagree with you on most matters but this wasn't pointed at every 'conservative' A4T.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No. If you want to make my comment personal to you then you start a thread for the very same. Otherwise I was directing this towards the likes of those who act like a bunch of clowns. I disagree with you on most matters but this wasn't pointed at every 'conservative' A4T.

I see, then thanks for letting me know you see no issue in what i express conflicting with the faith in Jesus Christ that I profess, i wanted to make sure that my witness is right before God.

Also you didnt say conservative, you said those on the right, and i am included in that group.

Arthur Brain

I see, then thanks for letting me know you see no issue in what i express conflicting with the faith in Jesus Christ that I profess, i wanted to make sure that my witness is right before God.

Also you didnt say conservative, you said those on the right, and i am included in that group.

Yes, the far right and I stand by that. I think the way you come across and your opinions can be as callous as it can get A4T, but at least you don't invent up lurid innuendo, sleaze, lies and bonkers tripe that many of your 'brethren' seem to have no problem in doing.

:e4e:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yes, the far right and I stand by that. I think the way you come across and your opinions can be as callous as it can get A4T, but at least you don't invent up lurid innuendo, sleaze, lies and bonkers tripe that many of your 'brethren' seem to have no problem in doing.

:e4e:

Are all non right wingers your "brethren"?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No, not at all.

Why not, if you want that to apply to others shouldnt it also apply to you?

Then again, I don't see any sleazy lies or downright malicious crap emanating from the 'left' on here.
You just told one. You also told one when you painted all right wing believers that post at TOL with your incorrect rant.

Granted, there's rules in place and a "leftie" would get short shrift for it but hey, what does that really matter Angel? To you?

Afraid to tell me the truth? I doubt you would get banned for that, its how something is said, not what is said from my view.

I told you, if you see me supporting something contrary to my faith, i need to know it, i sincerely care about my witness before God.

Status
Not open for further replies.