Appeal to the Moderators: TOL is for Dialogue? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Oh, I get it. You're one of those with selective reading skills. When someone is being facetious and isn't a friend, you are unable to understand his sarcasm. Yet, you have no problem when it's coming from Rusha, etal.

They do it to try and make whatever is said as some dire assault on them. Because they are cheap like that.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Bigotry over color is nothing more than one more expression of each our tendency to be bigots about one thing or another.

The sooner we each awaken to this self-evident duplicity, the sooner we at least begin to free ourselves a bit from our own tendency.

Reminds me of that funny YouTube video where the little boy and the little girl are arguing and the little girl; in a condescending bid for power all of a sudden yells "I'm four!" as she holds up her four precious little fingers.

"YOU are NOT Four! I'M FOUR!"

At which point the little boy says "Quit b#$!..in!" :rotfl:

Enter Danoh, with his high horse speech, trying to be relevant.

:rotfl:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Paranoia.

It is not paranoia. I've seen it go down with own eyes that nonsense. You even did it to me once- with that picture of Paris holding a bible upside down. You've done it, Rusha's done it.. Anna and Ktoyou's done it.

Not only can you few not take what you dish out, you all resort to that.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is not paranoia.
Yes it is.

I've seen it go down with own eyes that nonsense. You even did it to me once- with that picture of Paris holding a bible upside down. You've done it, Rusha's done it.. Anna and Ktoyou's done it.

Not only can you few not take what you dish out, you all resort to that.
Let's see ..... where was all that talk about:
let it go
get over it
suck it up

You are such a wimp!

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Hello Traditio,

If a black genie let you make 3 wishes about black people, what would they be?

1. Send them all back to Africa, never again to return to Europe or the Americas
2. Ensure their cultural, intellectual and economic prosperity

And a wish, not so much for black people in general, but for the black genie himself:

3. Go with the rest of his folk. :p

To be clear: I have no belief that blacks are naturally inferior to whites, nor do I wish harm, collectively speaking, on the black race. We are bound to wish them, and all men, the best, insofar as all men are made in the image and likeness of God. I think that, for any given black person you come across, all other things being equal, you should treat him or her with the utmost respect and consideration.

I just personally don't want to have to deal with them, or else, be inconvenienced even by the mere sight of them. :)

glassjester

1. Send them all back to Africa, never again to return to Europe or the Americas

And a wish, not so much for black people in general, but for the black genie himself:

Kazaam!

glassjester

To be clear: I have no belief that blacks are naturally inferior to whites, nor do I wish harm, collectively speaking, on the black race. We are bound to wish them, and all men, the best, insofar as all men are made in the image and likeness of God. I think that, for any given black person you come across, all other things being equal, you should treat him or her with the utmost respect and consideration.

I just personally don't want to have to deal with them, or else, be inconvenienced even by the mere sight of them. :)

I somewhat expected that you'd wish them all white.

I know I'm repeating myself, but really, this is strange.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I'll just get straight to the point.

Why are Rusha, The Horn and Zoo (and any other posters like them) still here?

Seriously. :plain:
Maybe they understand the importance of the Christian concept of "in communion with." I wonder if the Holy Father is hatching a plan to re-commune the East and Rome somehow without formal conversion---almost like the monorail linking the corporate theme parks in Florida: you enter at one, and you're in them all. Communion, family, unity, catholicity. A body; the idea of a body. Corporation. Latin, corpus. Body. Church. Body of Christ. Communion. Prayer.

Rosary.

Status
Not open for further replies.