Appeal to the Moderators: TOL is for Dialogue? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hello Traditio,

If a black genie let you make 3 wishes about black people, what would they be?

That's definitely not the most loaded bait question of all time :freak:

1. Send them all back to Africa, never again to return to Europe or the Americas
2. Ensure their cultural, intellectual and economic prosperity

And a wish, not so much for black people in general, but for the black genie himself:

3. Go with the rest of his folk. :p

:rotfl:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
1. Send them all back to Africa, never again to return to Europe or the Americas
You do realize that most of the blacks you're sending back belong there about as much as I do in Norway and parts of Ireland.

2. Ensure their cultural, intellectual and economic prosperity
Why does that part remind me of Steve Martin's Christmas wish?

To be clear: I have no belief that blacks are naturally inferior to whites
Then why segregate?

, nor do I wish harm, collectively speaking, on the black race.
To the contrary, you only just wished them prosperity...at a distance.

We are bound to wish them, and all men, the best, insofar as all men are made in the image and likeness of God.
So what would Christ say to your well wishing, everyone gets a Coke exclusion of direct responsibility and interaction with some of his children, who you admit are your equals, inherently?

I think that, for any given black person you come across, all other things being equal, you should treat him or her with the utmost respect and consideration.
So it's more any person you meet then and the black part isn't really meaningful until you start excluding because...reasons.

I just personally don't want to have to deal with them,
Deal with them?

or else, be inconvenienced even by the mere sight of them. :)
Are you slightly less off-put by a really good tan? :plain:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We have a few real live racists on TOL. Seemingly, they believe, "White is Right?"
One of our esteemed posters was referring to the word that shouldn't be used in
public for a black man and he got away with it? He shouldn't have.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've asked many, so called Christians on TOL to give their Testimony of how
they became a Christian. Either they: go to another thread, ignore the question,
or get very angry. A "True Believer" would be happy to give their Testimony?

ClimateSanity

You don't dialog, hypocrite.

You also pretended to be an agnostic and anti-Christian under another user name.

Why are you still here?

You are not dialoguing right now. The topic was trad, not me. You have decided to make it about me you troll.

Since you decided to change the subject, I will be a good sport and address you.

Yes, I pretended to be those things. So what? Why do you bring it up other than to harass and troll? I also dialogue well while pretending to be agnostic. Funny thing is, I was still essentially myself most of the time except when my religion came up. My fake belongs on this board more than the trolls trad brought up.

I am here because 1.I enjoy participating in discussing things, especially things that people wouldn't dare talk about in public.

2. I do this site a service with my presence. I help further there causes. I help expose the people who make the world a bad place, according to the people who run this site.

I don't know why you think I'm a hypocrite. You knew I was dolo and never made an issue of it. Now, you won't stop talking about me being bolcats. I guess you are mad because I fooled you. That must be why you call me a hypocrite.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are not dialoguing right now. The topic was trad, not me. You have decided to make it about me you troll.

Since you decided to change the subject, I will be a good sport and address you.

Yes, I pretended to be those things. So what? Why do you bring it up other than to harass and troll? I also dialogue well while pretending to be agnostic. Funny thing is, I was still essentially myself most of the time except when my religion came up. My fake belongs on this board more than the trolls trad brought up.

I am here because 1.I enjoy participating in discussing things, especially things that people wouldn't dare talk about in public.

2. I do this site a service with my presence. I help further there causes. I help expose the people who make the world a bad place, according to the people who run this site.

I don't know why you think I'm a hypocrite. You knew I was dolo and never made an issue of it. Now, you won't stop talking about me being bolcats. I guess you are mad because I fooled you. That must be why you call me a hypocrite.

ELO is a BIG time trouble maker. Take my word for it.

glorydaz

To be clear: I have no belief that blacks are naturally inferior to whites, nor do I wish harm, collectively speaking, on the black race. We are bound to wish them, and all men, the best, insofar as all men are made in the image and likeness of God. I think that, for any given black person you come across, all other things being equal, you should treat him or her with the utmost respect and consideration.

I just personally don't want to have to deal with them, or else, be inconvenienced even by the mere sight of them. :)

You're honest. I like that. No doubt you'll get a lot of flack, but not from me. I feel that way about crankers.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Wait, you're calling him a troll? :plain: But in a minute...

Yes, I pretended to be those things. So what?
So that's SOP for trolls. And it goes to credibility. Were you pretending then or now?

By way of example:
I also dialogue well while pretending to be agnostic.

Do you live anywhere near Musterion?

Watch your step in the library.

2. I do this site a service with my presence.
I was just filling out my bracket for the Humble-Off this year. We have chrys and meshak penciled in. Should be a great one. I mean, in a muted, humility filled way.

ClimateSanity

We have a few real live racists on TOL. Seemingly, they believe, "White is Right?"
One of our esteemed posters was referring to the word that shouldn't be used in
public for a black man and he got away with it? He shouldn't have.

Trad is honest. He acknowledges he doesn't like to deal with black people. I think that is sad and is a result of not meeting the right people. He doesn't wish them harm however. I don't find him to be evil in all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.