Appeal to the Moderators: TOL is for Dialogue? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Is this person a Christian? Yes or no?

Originally Posted by john w View Post
Yes I can. I am justified forever. I could deny the Lord Jesus Christ, worship satan, kill 100000000000 people, and I am justified forever.​

You certainly are obsessed with Saint John W, aren't you?

He's the one who says, "Words matter", but you're too stupid to actually read his words. You see what you want to see instead of what's been written. Had you taken the time to read the post he just made where you jumped on to troll with this same nonsense, you would know he's a Christian and you might come to understand why you keep making the same mistakes over and over again. Words matter.

glorydaz

:plain: Nothing new. Just the same convenient inconsistencies.

Right. I've been pointing it out for years. They can only respond with ad hominem and other logical fallacies.

Yes, it's a mystery to you guys, isn't it? :sigh:

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.​

elohiym

Wrong, I don't care about your behavior.
I was talking about your claiming you could lust and it wouldn't be wrong.

That's like saying if I only claimed what I did was sin, then I would be a believer. However, I don't believe being aroused is sin, just coveting is sin.

You were using the law, but twisting it to justify your behavior.

What law? There is a law against coveting another man's wife. That's it. You are twisting some law you imagine to exist and claiming that I'm not a Christian unless I believe your stupid made up law. As you've claimed, you don't care if I'm doing the behavior, just how I'm judging the behavior.

See, you twist the law to justify your behavior.
Which proves to me you are under the law for righteousness.

How am I under the law if I'm not following the law you imagine?

You are preaching a law to me right now, one that doesn't even exist, so you can try and condemn me.

I'm not under the law, so I don't need to twist the law to justify myself or my behavior.

You are using the law to measure other people's behavior but not your own. Convenient.

elohiym

Get a mirror, doorknob, or was it doormat? You know your other sock name.

It was Doormat. Everyone knew who I was. If someone PMed and asked, I told them. And I wasn't pretending to have different beliefs.

So you've taken me off ignore again? :chuckle:

You still owe my wife and I an apology for falsely accusing us of conspiring with ClimateSanity to create his anti-Chriistian BOLCATS membership.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It was Doormat. Everyone knew who I was. If someone PMed and asked, I told them.

Only you lied about it on the board. Mr "i do not sin ever".

You still owe my wife and I an apology for falsely accusing us of conspiring with ClimateSanity to create his anti-Chriistian BOLCATS membership.

Youll be waiting a long time and you better ask your wife about what she does when you are away. Lots of things have been seen here and expressed that have been purged, i owe you nothing.

When will your wife apologise to me, for claiming i was a liar that she expressed a desire to you to try polygamy in your marriage?

She called me a liar and demanded i provide it and i let her claim it over and over knowing full well i could provide it on the spot.

Want to see it again?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It was Doormat. Everyone knew who I was. If someone PMed and asked, I told them. And I wasn't pretending to have different beliefs.

So you've taken me off ignore again? :chuckle:

You ought to apologize for pretending to be a Christian. Right?

ClimateSanity

Only you lied about it on the board. Mr "i do not sin ever".

Youll be waiting a long time and you better ask your wife about what she does when you are away. Lots of things have been seen here and expressed that have been purged, i owe you nothing.

When will your wife apologise to me, for claiming i was a liar that she expressed a desire to you to try polygamy in your marriage?

She called me a liar and demanded i provide it and i let her claim it over and over knowing full well i could provide it on the spot.

Want to see it again?

He even lied about what I conspired with them about.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think ELO used to be "Doormat." He was a pain in the neck too.

Of course he was ... he never denied it. Nor has he ever pretended to be a non believer.

As a Christian, can you think of any reason that would be good enough to deny your belief in God?

glorydaz

There are at least a couple of discussions that you and ClimateSanity will not finish. For example, neither of you will address the discrepancy between your claim that a rapist cannot be a Christian and poster JohnW's claims that he can murder someone today and still be forever justified. Finish that discussion if you have the nerve. I sense you and the others are running from the point, obfuscating with ad hominems and straw man arguments.

I could cut my dog's throat, but I wouldn't even dream of doing so...nor would I even have a desire to do anything of the kind.

Now, I can lead my horse to water but I can't make him drink. Are you a horse who will refuse what's been put right in front of your face. Are you still going to whinny that you're thirsty? :think:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
With context:

That quote is about extremely exceptional young adults and does nothing to help you support your idea that I'm a misogynist.

:think: weird thing for a chick to say there... who are you again posting under that name?

As I recall, I already quoted to you Rusha's weird post accusing me of putting men first, women and girls as an afterthought.

What should be weird to you is that she did that.

You do put men first (easily proven since you actually tried to get your hubby to try polygamy for example according to him) , that by far doesnt make a female a misogynist, and usually only men, or very butch women accuse others of thinking they are a misogynist...

Ill bet that was hubby using your name wasnt it...

Quote. I know you can't, because no such thing would have been said. Unreal.

Ouch. Read it and weep. Better talk to your husband quick since he said it just as i said, that IS your husband isnt it?

Yeah, she posted in the past, but that was a dismal failure. :chuckle:. Now she just reads from time-to-time. She enjoys posting on unassisted child birth forums more.

Anyway, my wife thinks polygamy is acceptable, and she has even suggested it for our marriage. However, I am opposed to polygamy for our marriage. One woman is enough for me...and about all I can tolerate. :chuckle:

You may apologize now for implying i lied. :cloud9:

So now you question my gender identity....

No worries here, i questioned whether it was a woman called 1pm posting, or her husband elohiym/doormat posting under her name, dont know which you are, but i do see he posts under 1pms name to fix her "dismal failures".

....and now my user identity. :plain:
yes, i did. :cigar:

glorydaz

Of course he was ... he never denied it. Nor has he ever pretended to be a non believer.

As a Christian, can you think of any reason that would be good enough to deny your belief in God?

Yes, to slip past a waiting lynch mob. :)

When the Nazis came, Jews hid in attics and were afraid to come out with prayer beads flapping. Common sense just cannot exist in the liberal mind. :nono:

elohiym

Only you lied about it on the board.

No, I didn't. This will end like your false accusation that my wife and I were engaged in a conspiracy with ClimateSanity to create his BOLCATS membership.

Mr "i do not sin ever".

Do you still ever sin? Yes or no?

Youll be waiting a long time and you better ask your wife about what she does when you are away.

Put your childish pride away. You were clearly wrong to falsely accuse my wife and I, and now you are still doing it. That ClimateSanity doesn't set you straight speaks to his hypocrisy and fear of you.

You are a liar because you twisted a statement that I made to convey an false sentiment.

Want to see it again?

You are a liar. Post it again, and I will explain again how you are a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.