Alt-Trump

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The hats were named to keep the focus on Trump's admission to when, how and where he believes he is allowed to grab women without their permission. Due to his admission to sexual assault (via the Access Hollywood tape), the hats now exist. And YES, wearing something for the sole purpose of putting the spotlight on Trump's deviancy is not only right, but necessary and decent. The victims who Trump were speaking of (while unknowingly being recorded) did not *deserve* his sleazy advances.
:rotfl:
Funny.
Didn't see y'all parade around in vagina hats during the Clinton administration.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't look at that hat and see what you see. Your mind is fixated on something mine isn't.

And no, I don't think it's very graceful at all to repeatedly say a word in public that I rarely use in private.

Yeah, for some reason that is just one of those things that doesn't overwhelm social or private conversations.

Arthur Brain

Ah, but you have no problem, whatsoever, making sleazy innuendos about a man that was elected President of the United States. You people are simply reaping what you sow. If you think for ONE MINUTE you are better than he is, you're only fooling yourself. You think you're a cleaner rat. :rotfl:

And then to turn this on Tam after you idiots have allowed yourselves to freely spew your hate is the height of hypocrisy. Disgusting!

His comments are on record. His own words. No need for made up innuendo whatsoever. What, did you miss them somehow, try to pretend he didn't say what he did?

Arthur Brain

Nah.
Just stick with your usual jumping-the-gun exaggerated insults.

Oh, I'll just leave that to the likes of you Tam and your nasty little innuendos. Where it came to that asinine little troll SOD and his appalling "rape" threads I had nothing but support in regards to you where you were calling him out on his crap. Remember that? You can shove it.

glorydaz

I don't look at that hat and see what you see. Your mind is fixated on something mine isn't.

And no, I don't think it's very graceful at all to repeatedly say a word in public that I rarely use in private.

In other words, you pretend it's just a pink hat instead of what it was meant to depict. How adult of you, Anna. And your childish claim that my mind is fixated on vaginas just a bit silly, don't you think? I'm a woman. I'm not impressed.

Besides which, I'm not ashamed to say vagina any more than I'm ashamed to use the word rectum or penis. I am an adult, after all. I'm allowed to talk about body parts using the correct terminology.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You think you're a cleaner rat. :rotfl:
And there you have it.

They are already patting each other on the back about how much 'gooder' they are.

And then to turn this on Tam after you idiots have allowed yourselves to freely spew your hate is the height of hypocrisy. Disgusting!
They love this, GD.
Don't let them convince you they don't.
Just look at this thread.
It's on fire and they are loving it!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, I'll just leave that to the likes of you Tam and your nasty little innuendos. Where it came to that asinine little troll SOD and his appalling "rape" threads I had nothing but support in regards to you where you were calling him out on his crap. Remember that? You can shove it.

Oh yes. Fun, illuminating times and extremely revealing. A spotlight of words that cannot be undone.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In other words, you pretend it's just a pink hat instead of what it was meant to depict. How adult of you, Anna. And your childish claim that my mind is fixated on vaginas just a bit silly, don't you think? I'm a woman. I'm not impressed.

Besides which, I'm not ashamed to say vagina any more than I'm ashamed to use the word rectum or penis. I am an adult, after all. I'm allowed to talk about body parts using the correct terminology.
You are just not sensitive enough, GD.
Be like MC ...... lie your butt off about GOD, but be sweet while you are doing it.
That's all that matters to liberals.
Otherwise you're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You are just not sensitive enough, GD.
Be like MC ...... lie your butt off about GOD, but be sweet while you are doing it.
That's all that matters to liberals.
Otherwise you're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Neither of you can change the impression of yourselves that you gave us tonight. That's on you. I hope you're happy with how it all turned out.

Also: Your "a" key is stuck.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That we do, just as your friends know that you are a women of good character. And there is no need for you to confirm my awesome character. I am already aware of it. :D
Listen to the snowflakes gush over each other's "character", they have to reassure themselves that they are "better people" than Trump supporters.

Arthur Brain

Doesn't take long to see the real Artie, does it?

Not really a cleaner rat, after all.

Nice quote mine GD, kinda what you're 'good' at along with chuckling at yourself. Yes, Tam can 'shove it' after making up innuendo when I was nothing but supportive of her after her conceding she'd been raped and battling trolls like SOD. Sad to see. With you it's expected.