Alt-Trump

glorydaz

And there you have it.

They are already patting each other on the back about how much 'gooder' they are.

They love this, GD.
Don't let them convince you they don't.
Just look at this thread.
It's on fire and they are loving it!

Here's what I love....watching them get all indignant when we fail to take them seriously.

It's such a great depiction of the carnal man. I never cease to marvel.

glorydaz

Nice quote mine GD, kinda what you're 'good' at along with chuckling at yourself. Yes, Tam can 'shove it' after making up innuendo when I was nothing but supportive of her after her conceding she'd been raped and battling trolls like SOD. Sad to see. With you it's expected.

Gosh, Artie. You gotta get your back patted to make you okay....even if you have to do it yourself. Yep, I do find it amusing. :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

And there you have it.

They are already patting each other on the back about how much 'gooder' they are.

They love this, GD.
Don't let them convince you they don't.
Just look at this thread.
It's on fire and they are loving it!

Just like the 'rape' threads eh Tam? When have I ever said anything to deserve your malicious little groping innuendo as you said to me tonight after I supported all the crap you received from the likes of SOD on those? Tell me, what exactly is Christian or witnessing of you to have said that crap?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, I'll just leave that to the likes of you Tam and your nasty little innuendos.
And yet your still here talking.
Let's see what you have to say this time.

Where it came to that asinine little troll SOD and his appalling "rape" threads I had nothing but support in regards to you where you were calling him out on his crap. Remember that?
I remember.
And you bring this up every time you and I disagree.
What is with you, AB????
You think that just because I support one view of yours I'm obligated to support all your views.
No wonder you liberals are so confused.

Let me turn that coin.
Remember when I supported you in that rape thread, AB?
Remember that?
What happened?
You sure have changed your tone towards me since then.

You can shove it.
And the real AB shows up.
Classy.

glorydaz

Neither of you can change the impression of yourselves that you gave us tonight. That's on you. I hope you're happy with how it all turned out.

Also: Your "a" key is stuck.

Gee whiz, Anna banana. I sure didn't know we were out to impress anyone. Else I might have put on my best Sunday clothes and bowed and scraped like you all think you're doing.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just like the 'rape' threads eh Tam? When have I ever said anything to deserve your malicious little groping innuendo as you said to me tonight after I supported all the crap you received from the likes of SOD on those? Tell me, what exactly is Christian or witnessing of you to have said that crap?
Want a tissue?
I used a couple when y'all were insinuating I am a Nazi white supremacist.
And I may have used one while y'all were insinuating I must be OK with women molesters.
etc.
etc.
etc.

So you can spare me about all that past support you gave me, since the support I gave you seems to mean squat for some time now.

But there is still a few tissues left for you that I will share.

Arthur Brain

Gee whiz, Anna banana. I sure didn't know we were out to impress anyone. Else I might have put on my best Sunday clothes and bowed and scraped like you all think you're doing.

Eh, given the size of your head it wouldn't fit through the door anyway so just wear your usual GD. And stop kidding about. You're as pompous and stuck up your own back yard as it gets on here...

Arthur Brain

Want a tissue?
I used a couple when y'all were insinuating I am a Nazi white supremacist.
And I may have used one while y'all were insinuating I must be OK with women molesters.
etc.
etc.
etc.

So you can spare me about all that past support you gave me, since the support I gave you seems to mean squat for some time now.

But there is still a few tissues left for you that I will share.

Nah, keep the tissues for the perceived slights you imagine you've been on the receiving end of. You make groping or sexual assault innuendo and that's all on you so own it. Pathetic.

glorydaz

And yet your still here talking.
Let's see what you have to say this time.

I remember.
And you bring this up every time you and I disagree.
What is with you, AB????
You think that just because I support one view of yours I'm obligated to support all your views.
No wonder you liberals are so confused.

Let me turn that coin.
Remember when I supported you in that rape thread, AB?
Remember that?
What happened?
You sure have changed your tone towards me since then.

And the real AB shows up.
Classy.

Like Danoh, Artie thinks his moment of support buys him an adoring fan for life. Oh, the unfairness of it all. :sigh:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Indeed ... though being supportive in such instances is always the moral option. It takes the ability to show empathy, kindness and support. It is what can always be expected from you and Anna.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Neither of you can change the impression of yourselves that you gave us tonight.
Stop acting like you have not had a bad impression of me for some time now, princess.
Take a good gander at all the insinuations you have made in this thread and others.

That's on you. I hope you're happy with how it all turned out
Happy?
What on earth makes you jump to the conclusion that I'm happy about this thread?
You do realize that your participation has not been stellar, right?

Also: Your "a" key is stuck.
No it's not.
But I know jumping to conclusion is something you excel at.