Alt-Trump

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
gallery_298_4_113541.jpg

Liberals are infected with selective memory.

Trump "deplorables" should be asking themselves as to why instead of acting "presidential" by uplifting and unifying a divided nation, this President is deliberately doing everything in his power to distract and further divide us!

Why aren't we discussing the relative merits of healthcare, tax reform and infrastructure - despite having GOP majorities in the House and the Senate, this President continues to alienate the very members in his own Party that he needs to provide him with a much needed "WIN," while "burning all his bridges" with the Democrats that could provide him with bipartisan support!

The world leaders that "The Donald" most closely identifies with are not from America's NATO allies or even other liberal democracies - its Vladimir Putin (Russia) and Xi Jinping (China), both ruthless authoritarian dictators!

Arthur Brain

And look how you turned out.

Oh, maybe I'd be better if I used some sleazy innuendo and lies about folk instead then? After your concessions about the horrible things you'd been through I'd have thought you'd have had more about you than this crap Tam. I was nothing but supportive where it came to the vile crap spewed by SOD and the like in regards to that but you just have it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
gallery_298_4_113541.jpg

Trump "deplorables" should be asking themselves as to why instead of acting "presidential" by uplifting and unifying a divided nation, he is deliberately doing everything in his power to further divide us!

Why aren't we discussing the relative merits of healthcare, tax reform and infrastructure - despite having GOP majorities in the House and the Senate, this President continues to alienate the very members in his own Party that he needs to provide him with a "WIN," while "burning all his bridges" with the Democrats that could provide him with bipartisan support!

The world leaders that "The Donald" most closely identifies with are not our NATO allies or from other liberal democracies - its Vladimir Putin and , both ruthless authoritarian dictators!
Nobody but you is talking about the bunk you come up with cartoon boy.

Arthur Brain

Of course we believe everything you say, Artie. You're always so honest and straight forward. :rolleyes:

Thanks, try to be. That's why I call far right cranks on their extremism where it comes to executing homosexuals or sending nukes into the Middle East etc. I prefer calling a spade a spade as oppose to a snowflake...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
gallery_298_4_113541.jpg

Trump "deplorables" should be asking themselves as to why instead of acting "presidential" by uplifting and unifying a divided nation, he is deliberately doing everything in his power to further divide us!

Why aren't we discussing the relative merits of healthcare, tax reform and infrastructure - despite having GOP majorities in the House and the Senate, this President continues to alienate the very members in his own Party that he needs to provide him with a "WIN," while "burning all his bridges" with the Democrats that could provide him with bipartisan support!

The world leaders that "The Donald" most closely identifies with are not our NATO allies or even from other liberal democracies - its Vladimir Putin and , both ruthless authoritarian dictators!
Cartoon boy wants to talk about acting presidential.
How cute!

glorydaz

Oh, maybe I'd be better if I used some sleazy innuendo and lies about folk instead then? After your concessions about the horrible things you'd been through I'd have thought you'd have had more about you than this crap Tam. I was nothing but supportive where it came to the vile crap spewed by SOD and the like in regards to that but you just have it.

Ah, but you have no problem, whatsoever, making sleazy innuendos about a man that was elected President of the United States. You people are simply reaping what you sow. If you think for ONE MINUTE you are better than he is, you're only fooling yourself. You think you're a cleaner rat. :rotfl:

And then to turn this on Tam after you idiots have allowed yourselves to freely spew your hate is the height of hypocrisy. Disgusting!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

You're a man of good character, AB. Your friends know it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, I could never match your efforts here tonight. You've outdone yourself.

:eek:

The hats were named to keep the focus on Trump's admission to when, how and where he believes he is allowed to grab women without their permission. Due to his admission to sexual assault (via the Access Hollywood tape), the hats now exist. And YES, wearing something for the sole purpose of putting the spotlight on Trump's deviancy is not only right, but necessary and decent. The victims who Trump were speaking of (while unknowingly being recorded) did not *deserve* his sleazy advances.