Alt-Trump

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
What do you call a vagina?
Oh wait, I shouldn't have asked because your answer could cause an infraction, considering how awesome and inspiring you think all those vulgar signs the bull dykes, baby killer, and unsatisfied women whiners like to use as the word.

Cancel.

Oh, I could never match your efforts here tonight. You've outdone yourself.

:eek:

Arthur Brain

Art you probably groped your way through high school and cuss like a sailor, stop pretending.

Well, yes I did as it happens and I'm being sued by filing cabinets and cupboards because of the amount of times I bumped into them and felt them up due to insufficient lens prescriptions...and yes, the language used was rather 'colourful' on occasion...

:mmph:

glorydaz

Well no, the pair of you don't seem bothered about Trump's recorded comments at all.

More's the pity...

You're right. What Trump said in a little trailer to another man doesn't concern me at all. I've heard worse, and you have too. If I was bothered by what men say to other men, they we'd have NO ONE to run this country except Maxine Watters and her ilk.

Try to grow up, Artie. I hate seeing grown men spend their life pretending they don't say bad things. Pointing fingers is so childish.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, yes I did as it happens and I'm being sued by filing cabinets and cupboards because of the amount of times I bumped into them and felt them up due to insufficient lens prescriptions...and yes, the language used was rather 'colourful' on occasion...

:mmph:
And look how you turned out.